Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AI: Nicki Minaj Cusses Out Mariah!
Topic Started: Oct 3 2012, 01:35 AM (1,218 Views)
Drew
Member Avatar

Team Nicki.

Never liked Mariah.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

You would! LOL.

Manny
Member Avatar

I hate both Mariah AND Nicki.

But Idol has really dropped so low that all they have is a childish quarrel between two bitch judges. Shame.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I could give two shit about Mariah and Nicky. Mariah is such a diva, she isn't all that and she needs to be knock down a peg. Nicky, she is just shit, nothing great about her. Poor Keith, he is probably wondering what he signed up for. Mariah can't even sing the high notes anymore, plus she needs to stop wearing those short and tight fitting outfits, she is not 20 anymore.

WTGH
Member Avatar
Bitch!

Team Mariah!

I read somewhere that Nicki threatened to shoot her! These crazy women, I tell ya...

I'd love to see her try that threat on say, Missy Elliot.

Drew
Member Avatar

Everyone else is denying it though.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/mariah-nicki-minaj-threaten-shoot-article-1.1175097

http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/10/04/nicki-minaj-responds-mariah-carey-accusations/

LOL. Nicki was tweeting up a storm earlier.

I love her.

https://twitter.com/NICKIMINAJ
Edited by AllmyDaysatGh, Oct 5 2012, 02:54 AM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Hmm. If the people who are tweeting with her actually engage in the show and vote, we could see an entirely different kind of winner.

Probably not a girl though. I don't imagine Mariah will allow that to happen (J.Lo didn't, either).

Maybe there is something about bringing Minaj on that makes sense.

lysie
Member Avatar

Mariah Carey is an ego inflated diva, but at least she has talent.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply