Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Two interviews with Blake Berris & Camila Banus; One is a video
Topic Started: Oct 3 2012, 07:16 AM (2,213 Views)
Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

First interview:

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/blogs/tv-buzz-blogpost.aspx?post=1017db8e-d3c3-494f-87aa-af5edb0fa2f4

This interview makes it sound like Blake and Gabi are going to become a twisted team which to me the storyline is how they bring out the good in each other. I guess we will see.

Second Interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yHWc77nuiA&feature=related
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

oryfan
Member Avatar

I'm excited. I'm really enjoying these two. Personally, I like a couple and characters that aren't all good and bad. They can be bad to others as long as they're good to eachother, lol!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Nick has made me do the unthinkable, like Gabi. They are actually very good and have chemistry, hopefully TomSell won't fuck them up
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Oct 3 2012, 09:49 AM
Nick has made me do the unthinkable, like Gabi. They are actually very good and have chemistry, hopefully TomSell won't fuck them up
Ahh young love when it's new and exciting and it seems nothing can break them up, lol.

I swear the only thing Nick and Gabi have on their side is the lack of time. Meaning Days probably won't be around much longer than a few more years. Given time and effort, either Tomlin or some writing team would screw them up for sure.
Edited by lumifan4life, Oct 3 2012, 10:26 AM.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Nick and Gabi are that "gray" couple that fans have been asking for. What's more, they're both doing a fantastic job with their acting (I think Camila is a great actress), and they have MAD chemistry! These two have the potential to be the supercouple that EJami failed to be.

six
Member Avatar

Oh, I think there's plenty of time for tomsell to ruin it. They had a variety of new young couples with potential around 2009 and 2010 and ruined them all.

On the Will mention - Did Nick and Will even really interact before?

TFP.

lumifan4life

Daysdegrassi
Oct 3 2012, 10:32 AM
Nick and Gabi are that "gray" couple that fans have been asking for. What's more, they're both doing a fantastic job with their acting (I think Camila is a great actress), and they have MAD chemistry! These two have the potential to be the supercouple that EJami failed to be.
Funny thing is Lumi were the "gray" supercouple back in the 2000s, lol. Nick/Gabi if anything remind me of them.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I don't expect Nick/Gabi to become some big new couple on the show, but they are good together and have some chemistry. Nick has made me like the character of Gabi, but its still only when he's in scenes with her. I cannot deal with the Gabi/Rafe relationship at all. Anyway, the fact that they are good together, look good together, and have chemistry puts them ahead of nearly every couple on this show right now so that's working in their favor.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Please do not let Nick be like T when it comes to Wll being gay,one idiot is enough.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

six
Oct 3 2012, 10:35 AM
Oh, I think there's plenty of time for tomsell to ruin it. They had a variety of new young couples with potential around 2009 and 2010 and ruined them all.

On the Will mention - Did Nick and Will even really interact before?

TFP.
on lumi wedding

Lil
Member Avatar

While I am not offended by Nick and Gabi together, I would prefer the new grey "supercouple" to be Will & Sonny.

lumifan4life

Lil
Oct 3 2012, 10:46 AM
While I am not offended by Nick and Gabi together, I would prefer the new grey "supercouple" to be Will & Sonny.
I don't see Will/Sonny being "grey". Sonny is a basket of sunshine and happiness all the time, lol. Will is a mess but it would take both of them being kind of bad to be grey.

Lil
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Oct 3 2012, 10:53 AM
Lil
I don't see Will/Sonny being "grey". Sonny is a basket of sunshine and happiness all the time, lol. Will is a mess but it would take both of them being kind of bad to be grey.
But Sonny is a Kiriakis with very little backstory given to us since he was introduced. He's a clean slate near as I can tell. Or maybe he would be willing to paint himself a bit grey for Will's sake, using his granddad's resources or what have you. The possibilities are endless. I would just really like to see WilSon given the same kind of obstacles as any other couple gets. They need more conflict other than their sexuality because IMO the fact that they are 2 men is a total non-issue.

Ireland98

I do like Nick and Gabi so far & I also hope TomSell don't mess it up. Can't wait to see the scenes between Nick and Will. I really hope if there is a Will/Gabi baby, that the story will be good. I still get the impression that Nick may go back to being obsessive at some point, but we'll see.
I said it before, but I still think it would be interesting if Will was bisexual and there was a Nick, Gabi, Will, Sonny quadrangle. If Days is trying to set up a Nick/Gabi/Chad triangle, it's not working for me. If Chad has to be around, then maybe an Abigail/Chad/Cameron triangle could be good.
Regardless, I just hope that the stories & romances for the young cast are good, but given how sucky Days has been lately, I don't want to get my hope up too high!

Ireland98

Lil
Oct 3 2012, 11:19 AM
lumifan4life
Oct 3 2012, 10:53 AM
Lil
But Sonny is a Kiriakis with very little backstory given to us since he was introduced. He's a clean slate near as I can tell. Or maybe he would be willing to paint himself a bit grey for Will's sake, using his granddad's resources or what have you. The possibilities are endless. I would just really like to see WilSon given the same kind of obstacles as any other couple gets. They need more conflict other than their sexuality because IMO the fact that they are 2 men is a total non-issue.
I agree. I think WilSon need some type of conflict other than the disappointed parents stuff & WABI baby. With Will's background it would make more sense for him to be grey and he is WAY more interesting and enjoyable to watch as a grey character. Sonny is a confident good guy, which I love about him, & Will should go back to being a confident grey character.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Nick and Gabi are the only reason I got back into DAYS. I absolutely love them. TomSell better not mess them up. I really don't want a Wabi baby.

lysie
Member Avatar

Nick and Gabi are not grey. Between this and yesterday's discussion about Rafe being the good guy and the others being the bad guys, I'm convinced a grey character couldn't be identified on this show if they walked around under a flashing sign.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 3 2012, 11:59 AM
Nick and Gabi are not grey. Between this and yesterday's discussion about Rafe being the good guy and the others being the bad guys, I'm convinced a grey character couldn't be identified on this show if they walked around under a flashing sign.
I think everyone just needs to stop comparing characters to colours altogether.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Oct 3 2012, 12:02 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

LOL True...this show and colors don't mesh well. Gary Tomlin made me fucking hate purple for a while hahahaha

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I am very impressed at what I read, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply