Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Two interviews with Blake Berris & Camila Banus; One is a video
Topic Started: Oct 3 2012, 07:16 AM (2,130 Views)
Hamilton
Member Avatar

I love Blake's enthusiasm. Gabi and Nick have a lot of potential and they look great together on screen. Make it good TomSell cuz right now, I'm in!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I like Nick & Gabi together!

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I never thought I would be excited over a TomSell s/l but Nick/Gabi are pulling me in. The show still sucks but these two I like despite that fact. Nick is too beautiful for words, I just hope the writers don't mess with them. From what BB has said i hope he is right. i am looking forward to more of his story with Gabi.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I like them so far too.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Quote:

How will Nick handle learning that his old friend Will is gay?

Nick definitely has a strong reaction.

I don't remember Nick and Will hanging out before. Wouldn't Will have been played by the sheep dog then? Also, the wording of this is weird to me because I don't call my cousins "Old friend".

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Tripp
Oct 3 2012, 07:16 AM
This interview makes it sound like Blake and Gabi are going to become a twisted team which to me the storyline is how they bring out the good in each other. I guess we will see.

I agree. I'll enjoy this story if it becomes Nabi against the world, or in this case Salem. :wub: I just don't want Nabi to become some demented couple wrecking psycho havoc on everyone. But Blake seems excited and that's good I guess. I'm glad his rivalry with Chad continues and I'm curious what his reaction to Will's homosexuality will be and also, how will Gabi handle it, especially since Wabi slept together again. I'm intrigued just thinking about it. :D I really hope TomSell don't ruin this!

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Oct 3 2012, 10:32 AM
Nick and Gabi are that "gray" couple that fans have been asking for. What's more, they're both doing a fantastic job with their acting (I think Camila is a great actress), and they have MAD chemistry! These two have the potential to be the supercouple that EJami failed to be.
I have good memories of Nick and I always liked Gabi although it's too early for me to think supercoulple.After what the writers have done with Carrie and Austin,Jack and Jennifer,Brady and Madison,Abby and Chad,Abby and Cameron,Sami and Lucas,Sami and Rafe,Sami and EJ,Nicole and Brady,Nicole and EJ,Daniel and every unrelated female under seventy I just want a reasonably sucessful pairing .

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply