Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Khloe Kardashian & Mario Lopez to host xfactor
Topic Started: Oct 3 2012, 12:02 PM (543 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10/x-factor-host-khloe-kardashian-mario
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

:sheep: :omg: Hell has officially frozen over!

The media whore & AC Slater are hosting X Factor.

GOOD LORD!! :shame: :shame:

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I'm actually less annoyed by Khloe than I am by Mario. He seems a little desperate an insincere to me, though I loved him back in the day.

They should have just picked up Cat Deeley.

Manny
Member Avatar

px780
Oct 15 2012, 06:10 PM
I'm actually less annoyed by Khloe than I am by Mario. He seems a little desperate an insincere to me, though I loved him back in the day.

They should have just picked up Cat Deeley.
OMG, YES! Cat Deeley would be PERFECT! Plus, she's already on FOX, with SYTYCD!

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

They needed a host from day one and I agree Cat Deely would've been perfect. The show has been so awkward without hosts. Now having TWO hosts when there is barely room for one makes no sense. Why pay these two millions to appear in the final of four stages of the show? It's a waste of money.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I just don't get the need for two hosts. I can see Mario as more of a 'host' than Khloe. EW. I don't mind Khloe, but Mario ... ugh. He does seem desperate. And he has an attitude. I remember it well from DWTS.

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

They should have Neil Patrick Harris and/or David Burtka as a host or hosts. At least one or both won't annoy me.
Edited by Dakota, Oct 17 2012, 12:01 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply