Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Sharon Makes a Deal; airs wk 10/8
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 07:22 AM (3,435 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Tucker feels bad for Sharon. He tells Victor he will sell BON to him if he drops the charges against Sharon. Victor agrees.

Victor tells Sharon he will drop the charges if she signs the annulment papers. She signs them.

Upon being released, Sharon gets back at Tucker by ratting him out to the SEC.

Victor tells Sharon that the only reason she's out of jail was because Tucker sold BON to him.

Sharon goes to see Tucker and witnesses him getting arrested by the SEC.

SOC MB

Sharon Makes a Deal

In the October 15th issue of SOD, it features an article about Sharon/Tucker/Victor. To save Sharon from jail, Tucker makes a deal with Victor. He agrees to sell BON to Victor if he will drop the charges against Sharon. Victor agrees and calls Sharon to his office. He will drop the charges if she will agree to sign the annulment papers. Sharon Case says, "Even if she wins and gets money, she may have to spend time in jail. So Sharon agrees and signs. Unaware that Tucker is responsible for her not doing jail time, she tells the SEC that he intentionally mis-advised her to drive Newman stock down. She goes back to Victor and tells him what she did and Victor tells her it was Tucker that saved her behind. Sharon goes back to apologize just in time to see him get arrested. Sharon is upset by all this.

For more pick up the latest issue of SOD.
Edited by Daytime, Oct 5 2012, 08:44 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Well, that's a strange twist to already twisted situation.

Panda

Thanks. Gee, how shocking, Victor gets BON back. I'm happy that Sharon gets some revenge on Tucker, although she shouldn't have been so stupid as to trust him in the first place.

Queen B
Member Avatar

GO SHARON!!!!!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 4 2012, 07:22 AM
Tucker feels bad for Sharon. He tells Victor he will sell BON to him if he drops the charges against Sharon. Victor agrees.

Victor tells Sharon he will drop the charges if she signs the annulment papers. She signs them.

Victor tells Sharon that the only reason she's out of jail was because Tucker sold BON to him.

SOC MB
and once again, jack outsmarted jack. :huh:
If sharon really torches the ranch, victor will be sorry he dropped the charges, but oh well, now the can have her arrested for arson.

bygnedys

There is another spoiler somewhere about Jack making an announcement that apparently makes things worse for the Newmans. I wonder if he gets controlling interest of N.E. hmmmmmmmm

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Hell of a way to show gratitude isn't it? He get's her out of jail and in return and thanks she torches the ranch. Ungrateful much?

atomicdawg

bygnedys
Oct 4 2012, 10:34 AM
There is another spoiler somewhere about Jack making an announcement that apparently makes things worse for the Newmans. I wonder if he gets controlling interest of N.E. hmmmmmmmm
I doubt he can do that but he may be able to demand a board seat. Tucker is on the way out so there will be a vacancy.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Only1Way
Oct 4 2012, 10:34 AM
Hell of a way to show gratitude isn't it? He get's her out of jail and in return and thanks she torches the ranch. Ungrateful much?
In actuality, Tucker is the one who got her out of jail

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Technicality. Victor had the charges put on and he had then taken off. As a thank you gift from Sharon's almost new husband he get's BON.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks for posting it.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Daytime
Oct 4 2012, 07:22 AM

SOC MB
An Eye for An Eye! Shit about to get even uglier than before! Looking forward to it.

What I'm trying figure out thou is did Victor secure those shares of Jabot he & Sharon spoke of? remember Jack ticking Ash off was to Newman advantage or will that part of the story get dropped as well..Hmm can definitely tell Josh G. doing the driving again he may have stated they weren't changing Mad gal script however to me the recent weeks show production is vast and noticeable.

Edited by lightandday, Oct 4 2012, 04:17 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Sharon Makes a Deal

In the October 15th issue of SOD, it features an article about Sharon/Tucker/Victor. To save Sharon from jail, Tucker makes a deal with Victor. He agrees to sell BON to Victor if he will drop the charges against Sharon. Victor agrees and calls Sharon to his office. He will drop the charges if she will agree to sign the annulment papers. Sharon Case says, "Even if she wins and gets money, she may have to spend time in jail. So Sharon agrees and signs. Unaware that Tucker is responsible for her not doing jail time, she tells the SEC that he intentionally mis-advised her to drive Newman stock down. She goes back to Victor and tells him what she did and Victor tells her it was Tucker that saved her behind. Sharon goes back to apologize just in time to see him get arrested. Sharon is upset by all this.

For more pick up the latest issue of SOD.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

WOW!

soapflake02

is any of this the new writing team yet?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Oct 5 2012, 05:55 PM
is any of this the new writing team yet?
I read the full fledged new team is mid oct, I'm guessing that there is a lot of tweaking going on.

bygnedys

It still says MAB executive producer on today's show. I repeat, I am glad that J.G. wants Tucker to be a nicer person.

Hopefully, the Oct 18 episode is new team so it should be good.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

What is it Katherine always says? Dear God in heaven! Does sharon EVER read a contract before she signs it? This is the third one, no reading, no atty present.

atomicdawg

lightandday
Oct 4 2012, 03:21 PM
What I'm trying figure out thou is did Victor secure those shares of Jabot he & Sharon spoke of? remember Jack ticking Ash off was to Newman advantage or will that part of the story get dropped as well..Hmm can definitely tell Josh G. doing the driving again he may have stated they weren't changing Mad gal script however to me the recent weeks show production is vast and noticeable.

No. He was trying to get Ashley to sell him her shares but she wouldn't even though she was pissed at Jack. Will be funny if Jack can turn the tables on him and get control of Newman. Bout time he get his due.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply