Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Sharon Makes a Deal; airs wk 10/8
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 07:22 AM (3,275 Views)
ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 4 2012, 10:34 AM
Hell of a way to show gratitude isn't it? He get's her out of jail and in return and thanks she torches the ranch. Ungrateful much?
Verrry much!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ringwraiths
Member Avatar

Quote:

Hell of a way to show gratitude isn't it? He get's her out of jail and in return and thanks she torches the ranch. Ungrateful much?

I don't blame Sharon for having a mental breakdown and torching that bloody ranch. She owes Victor and the Newman family absolutely nothing. Victor heavily pursued Sharon and was equally responsible for their beyond lame marriage. Sharon should never have been arrested or put in jail in the 1st place. All Victor has done is use Sharon to stick it to Nikki and be responsible for her going to prison for a crime she did not commit(the death of Skye). Now he is responsible for her being put behind bars again with no real proof of her "crimes". Meanwhile he, Nikki, and almost every other two bit citizen in Genoa City have racked up real crimes as long as the phone book. And yet they are all out free and walking around easy breezy with no punishment. Victor is no hero and he sure as hell is not innocent in any way. Victor is a villain and the show needs to start penning him this way.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

atomicdawg
Oct 8 2012, 02:44 PM
lightandday
Oct 4 2012, 03:21 PM
What I'm trying figure out thou is did Victor secure those shares of Jabot he & Sharon spoke of? remember Jack ticking Ash off was to Newman advantage or will that part of the story get dropped as well..Hmm can definitely tell Josh G. doing the driving again he may have stated they weren't changing Mad gal script however to me the recent weeks show production is vast and noticeable.

No. He was trying to get Ashley to sell him her shares but she wouldn't even though she was pissed at Jack. Will be funny if Jack can turn the tables on him and get control of Newman. Bout time he get his due.
abby bought up a shitload of stock, she'll sell them to daddy, and I bet adam did too.
Nick and Victoria SHOULD have, but probably didn't.
Genevieve will sell to the highest bidder.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

atomicdawg

Sammie Jo
Oct 8 2012, 04:26 PM
abby bought up a shitload of stock, she'll sell them to daddy, and I bet adam did too.
Well, there is no way to know how many shares anyone bought. But if Victor fears that he might lose control of the company, that says volumes. Will interesting to see what Jack's announcement is on Friday.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

atomicdawg
Oct 8 2012, 06:10 PM
Sammie Jo
Well, there is no way to know how many shares anyone bought. But if Victor fears that he might lose control of the company, that says volumes. Will interesting to see what Jack's announcement is on Friday.
Jack's going to think he won one over on victor, victor will beat him at his own game, jack will crow and get all cocky, squint his eyes and bite his lip, then victor will smash his little fantasy.
Might not happen right away, but in the end it will.
I wonder if Katherine had the wherewithall to buy up a bunch of shares?

atomicdawg

Sammie Jo
Oct 9 2012, 11:32 PM
atomicdawg
Sammie Jo
Jack's going to think he won one over on victor, victor will beat him at his own game, jack will crow and get all cocky, squint his eyes and bite his lip, then victor will smash his little fantasy.
That is exactly what would have happened under MAB but she is not here anymore. Jack will get a board seat at the very least which will drive Victor crazy. Jack made a ton of money regardless of what happens. Me thinks the days of Victor winning every battle are over. Thank goodness too!!!

The funny part is that Jack may actually get BON back if he gets control of Newman. Now that would be karma.

Ejole Lifer

Sharon still owes Victor for that SKY mess with the volcano. Karma is a bitch with blonde hair.

Ejole Lifer

Ringwraiths
Oct 8 2012, 03:24 PM
Quote:

I don't blame Sharon for having a mental breakdown and torching that bloody ranch. She owes Victor and the Newman family absolutely nothing. Victor heavily pursued Sharon and was equally responsible for their beyond lame marriage. Sharon should never have been arrested or put in jail in the 1st place. All Victor has done is use Sharon to stick it to Nikki and be responsible for her going to prison for a crime she did not commit(the death of Skye). Now he is responsible for her being put behind bars again with no real proof of her "crimes". Meanwhile he, Nikki, and almost every other two bit citizen in Genoa City have racked up real crimes as long as the phone book. And yet they are all out free and walking around easy breezy with no punishment. Victor is no hero and he sure as hell is not innocent in any way. Victor is a villain and the show needs to start penning him this way.
Thank you! If anything, consider this payback for alllll of Victor's crimes that he NEVER pays for. Sharon is making him pay more than Jack ever has. lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

atomicdawg
Oct 10 2012, 12:20 AM
Sammie Jo
Oct 9 2012, 11:32 PM
atomicdawg
Sammie Jo
That is exactly what would have happened under MAB but she is not here anymore. Jack will get a board seat at the very least which will drive Victor crazy. Jack made a ton of money regardless of what happens. Me thinks the days of Victor winning every battle are over. Thank goodness too!!!

The funny part is that Jack may actually get BON back if he gets control of Newman. Now that would be karma.
Victor was winning long before MAB came along, and he might lose for awhile, but in the end he'll win.
I would think he would get all the shares back that Tucker bought up, and while sharon only knew the names of two of the shell co's, I would bet if the SEC leans on Sophia with a threat of jail time as an accomplice, she'll give up the names of the other co's.
She is an accomplice, she is setting up shell co's knowing what they are for, no way would I do that for any boss, the job isn't worth a fine or jail time.
Gen's shares should also be forfeited since she got them as part of a conspiracy and she was hiding Victor from his family.
There's a lot of ways Victor could get his company back, besides, where are all the people who claim to know that EB has it written in his contract that he always wins, if that's true, new writers still have to honor a contract! :biggrin:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Ejole Lifer
Oct 10 2012, 09:32 AM
Sharon still owes Victor for that SKY mess with the volcano. Karma is a bitch with blonde hair.
if sharon hadn't been so hot to sleep with her baby's kidnapper, there wouldn't have been a volcano mess.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

SO because Sharon was with Adam, it makes it ok for Victor to do what he did. And who is HE to judge lol

atomicdawg

Sammie Jo
Oct 10 2012, 03:14 PM
Victor was winning long before MAB came along, and he might lose for awhile, but in the end he'll win.
I would think he would get all the shares back that Tucker bought up, and while sharon only knew the names of two of the shell co's, I would bet if the SEC leans on Sophia with a threat of jail time as an accomplice, she'll give up the names of the other co's.
She is an accomplice, she is setting up shell co's knowing what they are for, no way would I do that for any boss, the job isn't worth a fine or jail time.
Gen's shares should also be forfeited since she got them as part of a conspiracy and she was hiding Victor from his family.
There's a lot of ways Victor could get his company back, besides, where are all the people who claim to know that EB has it written in his contract that he always wins, if that's true, new writers still have to honor a contract! :biggrin:
Genevieve got immunity from the SEC. She gets to keep her shares. Eric Braeden just renewed his contract. I seriously doubt that Sony will have a clause that he gets to win every time considering that they were thinking of letting him go a few years ago. He won't get paid anywhere else for the money he makes on Y & R. I would imagine that he probably took a pay cut too.

Newman might not have the money to buy back all those shares anyway. One thing is not really clear to me and that is whether Tucker gave BON to Victor or sold it to him. If he sold it, that cost some serious dollars and they could be a little short on cash right now. They already said they would reimburse shareholders who lost money or something to that effect.

Who knows what will happen to Tucker's shares. Sharon only testified against Tucker not Sophia. Those shell companies will not be easy to find and Sophia is very loyal and not only that but she stands to gain alot as I think he used her name to put them in. If you remember, she kept saying that if anything happens; she could get in trouble and not him. She ain't giving up nothing cause she got too much to lose and everything to gain.

It will be interesting to see what happens but I for one am sick and tired of the days where Victor always wins. And I am not the only one. It's funny cause the new writing supposedly starts Friday which is the day that Jack makes his big announcement. Hopefully, a sign of things to come.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Genevieve got immunity from the SEC. She gets to keep her shares. Eric Braeden just renewed his contract. I seriously doubt that Sony will have a clause that he gets to win every time considering that they were thinking of letting him go a few years ago. He won't get paid anywhere else for the money he makes on Y & R. I would imagine that he probably took a pay cut too.

I was being sarcastic about the clause, there are some that hate EB and insist that they KNOW he has that clause in his contract. I seriously doubt it.
I always wonder how people KNOW what is in an actor's contract. lol

Only1Way
Member Avatar

No way they can know unless they work for Sony. I'm betting Sony has a contract the employee's have to sign. Privacy clause. Victor won't lose his ass but I'm betting he's going to have to fight for every single bit that he get's back.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 11 2012, 10:04 AM
No way they can know unless they work for Sony. I'm betting Sony has a contract the employee's have to sign. Privacy clause. Victor won't lose his ass but I'm betting he's going to have to fight for every single bit that he get's back.
I'm fine with him having to fight to get his co back, I always enjoy all the subterfuge that goes on during the payback process and I always love watching the moment when Victor pulls the rug out from under jack.
Wonder what happened to jack's epiphany after he was able to walk, where he wasn't going to be scheming and greedy anymore? POOOOF! Out the window that went, he just can't help himself.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Kind of like a drunk :puke: in the toilet saying,'aw gawd if you let me live through this I'll never drink again, I promise!'
Until the next weekend. :drunk: again.
Jack swearing not to scheme. Until the next time he get's to put the screws to the Mustache
Edited by Only1Way, Oct 11 2012, 03:35 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 11 2012, 03:32 PM
Kind of like a drunk :puke: in the toilet saying,'aw gawd if you let me live through this I'll never drink again, I promise!'
Until the next weekend. :drunk: again.
Jack swearing not to scheme. Until the next time he get's to put the screws to the Mustache
If jack didn't always tip his hand, he might win one battle once in awhile, now he's going to team up with tucker who would sell his own mother down the river. WTG jackie! :P

atomicdawg

Sammie Jo
Oct 11 2012, 01:30 PM
Wonder what happened to jack's epiphany after he was able to walk, where he wasn't going to be scheming and greedy anymore? POOOOF! Out the window that went, he just can't help himself.
Yeah, probably went the same place that Victor's went. The Abbot family gave him Colleen's heart which basically saved his life. You would think that he would ended his feud with Jack after that but he didn't. He was basically trying to take over Jabot a few months ago when he realized that Jack and Ashley were at odds with each other. He asked Ashley to sell him her shares.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

atomicdawg
Oct 11 2012, 10:07 PM
Sammie Jo
Oct 11 2012, 01:30 PM
Yeah, probably went the same place that Victor's went. The Abbot family gave him Colleen's heart which basically saved his life. You would think that he would ended his feud with Jack after that but he didn't. He was basically trying to take over Jabot a few months ago when he realized that Jack and Ashley were at odds with each other. He asked Ashley to sell him her shares.
Difference between the vanishing epiphanies is, Jack is supposed to be the nice guy, Victor isn't, but when it comes down to it, one is as bad as the other, but for different reasons.
I think the feud is going to really get good now, jack and victor really haven't had a good knock down, drag out schemefest in ages. I'm ready for it! :chee:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply