Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Ronan and Phyllis Caught in the Act!; Source: Soap Opera Digest
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 08:56 AM (5,315 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Phyllis and Ronan have sex. Afterwards Phyllis tells him it can't happen again. But when she hears her trial date has been moved up Phyllis turns to Ronan again. Summer arrives at the penthouse and sees them kissing passionately. She leaves without them noticing her. Phyllis stops the make out session and tells Ronan she can't go through with it. Ronan asks if he can take a shower and Phyllis agrees. Meanwhile Summer tells Nick that Phyllis and Ronan are having an affair. Nick explains to Summer that the affair was pretense because Ronan was trying to give Phyllis an alibi. But after Summer tells Nick what she saw he heads over to Phyllis' place and confronts her. While they are arguing Ronan comes down the stairs. After he leaves Nick really lets Phyllis have it. MS is quoted as saying that JM is wonderful in those scenes and does a fantastic job of conveying Nick's pain and anger.

Telboards
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

So Josh Morrow blinks in those scenes? That's about all he can emote.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cornellw
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 4 2012, 08:56 AM
Phyllis and Ronan have sex. Afterwards Phyllis tells him it can't happen again. But when she hears her trial date has been moved up Phyllis turns to Ronan again. Summer arrives at the penthouse and sees them kissing passionately. She leaves without them noticing her. Phyllis stops the make out session and tells Ronan she can't go through with it. Ronan asks if he can take a shower and Phyllis agrees. Meanwhile Summer tells Nick that Phyllis and Ronan are having an affair. Nick explains to Summer that the affair was pretense because Ronan was trying to give Phyllis an alibi. But after Summer tells Nick what she saw he heads over to Phyllis' place and confronts her. While they are arguing Ronan comes down the stairs. After he leaves Nick really lets Phyllis have it. MS is quoted as saying that JM is wonderful in those scenes and does a fantastic job of conveying Nick's pain and anger.

Telboards

Queen B
Member Avatar

can't wait!

Diamonde
Member Avatar

^ I can't either. Nick can't divorce Phyllis fast enough.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

LOVE IT! Nick gets a taste of his own medicine while Phyllis proves herself to be a cheap whore. Win-win for me :cheer:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

YES!!! I've been waiting almost a year for this. It'll be like when Nick caught Phyllis coming out of the shower at Ronan's. Will this be NuSummer's debut?

Sonic
Member Avatar

how is Phyllis a cheap whore? Nick walked out on her AGAIN!

Payback is a bitch Nick!! this is how it felt when you did the same thing to Phyllis over and over again!

so glad the loser has hurt feelings and is in pain!
Edited by Sonic, Oct 4 2012, 01:40 PM.

aishiteru
Member Avatar

He taste his medecine. AHAH ! I don't care about Ronan. But happy.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Sleeping with another man while married usually classifies you as a cheap whore. That's the Y&R standard.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks cannot wait to watch this, i think Phyllis and Ronan had hot chemistry in it for me.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Still don't understand why Ronan would wanna skrew her skronny ass but i'll still take it.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

So if this is ending Phick for now
Posted Image

Daytime
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 4 2012, 01:42 PM
Sleeping with another man while married usually classifies you as a cheap whore. That's the Y&R standard.
Does that mean Sharon is a cheap whore?

Queen B
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 4 2012, 02:18 PM
Shick
Sharon's a whore but not a cheap one, she doesn't fuck sleezy cops or have a romp with a low life on a dumpster, nope thats Phyllis for ya. Atleast Sharon has game, all the men she gets with are billionaires ;)

aishiteru
Member Avatar

Daytime
Shick
Nope, the queem mom of the whore. B-) B-) B-)

Queen B
Member Avatar

Ewww does this mean I have to watch Phyllis's skronny white as wonder bread body all over my screen? Poor Jeff Branson .. such a gorgeous man too, he shouldn't have to rub ole granny's saggy tits just to please some Phyllis fans..

I guess I can fast forward to when Nick barges in and blasts Phyllis. Can't wait to see the look on her boney face

Daytime
Member Avatar

Queen B
Oct 4 2012, 02:22 PM
Daytime
Shick
Sharon's a whore but not a cheap one, she doesn't fuck sleezy cops or have a romp with a low life on a dumpster, nope thats Phyllis for ya. Atleast Sharon has game, all the men she gets with are billionaires ;)
Not a woman on Y&R are virtuous women...*the point I was really trying to make*

Anyway.. I am happy about this.. I have started to ship Ronan/Phyllis..

Plus after all the times Nick has cheated on Phyllis annnd Sharon... He deserves it.. Don't ya think?

Queen B
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 4 2012, 02:28 PM
Queen B
Oct 4 2012, 02:22 PM
Daytime
Shick
Not a woman on Y&R are virtuous women...*the point I was really trying to make*

Anyway.. I am happy about this.. I have started to ship Ronan/Phyllis..

Plus after all the times Nick has cheated on Phyllis annnd Sharon... He deserves it.. Don't ya think?
Absolutely. Nick has gotten away with hurting both Phyllis and Sharon for years now so i'll be happy to see him suffer

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply