Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Ronan and Phyllis Caught in the Act!; Source: Soap Opera Digest
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 08:56 AM (5,021 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Daytime
Oct 4 2012, 02:18 PM
Shick
Oct 4 2012, 01:42 PM
Sleeping with another man while married usually classifies you as a cheap whore. That's the Y&R standard.
Does that mean Sharon is a cheap whore?
You must see the continuous posts from people calling Sharon that in thread after thread. This is Phyllis' turn. Red is a dirty nasty slut whore who happens to be cheap as well.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar

Queen B
Oct 4 2012, 02:26 PM
Ewww does this mean I have to watch Phyllis's skronny white as wonder bread body all over my screen? Poor Jeff Branson .. such a gorgeous man too, he shouldn't have to rub ole granny's saggy tits just to please some Phyllis fans..

I guess I can fast forward to when Nick barges in and blasts Phyllis. Can't wait to see the look on her boney face
Yes. Once again a hot guy is wasted on old raggedy Phyllis. Oh well, better Ronan than Nick imo...

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 4 2012, 02:18 PM
Shick
Sleeping with another man while married usually classifies you as a cheap whore. That's the Y&R standard.
Does that mean Sharon is a cheap whore?
Guess that makes Nick a cheap manwhore too.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

But Phyllis waited till her marriage was basically over,Nick isn't living there, while Sharons husband was missing and DECLARED dead and she was soiling the McCall sheets.
I like Phynan. Nick deserves to be burned and hurt like he has to others.

Larel

I wonder if Nick eventually gets with Avery after blowing Phyllis away & walking out on her :o

soapflake02

oh you cant believe the excuses and passes phyllis is getting on this one. "well nick is being mean to her , when times get tough he should be there for her he should know she will stray". are you freaking kidding .That excuse didnt work on sharon and sure as hell should not work for Phyllis. Oh and "phyllis is fabulous so she's allowed to". GIVE ME A BREAK. Hypocrites at its finest.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
if that's the Y&R standard, then just about every woman on the show is a cheap whore, including sharon, she had a few affairs while still married to nick, diego, cameron....................................

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 4 2012, 02:37 PM
Queen B
Ewww does this mean I have to watch Phyllis's skronny white as wonder bread body all over my screen? Poor Jeff Branson .. such a gorgeous man too, he shouldn't have to rub ole granny's saggy tits just to please some Phyllis fans..

I guess I can fast forward to when Nick barges in and blasts Phyllis. Can't wait to see the look on her boney face
Yes. Once again a hot guy is wasted on old raggedy Phyllis. Oh well, better Ronan than Nick imo...
at least she gets the hot guys, sharon gets tucker, and victor, while still hot for his age, is old enough to be her grandfather, oh and adam the psycho. lol

Shick
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 4 2012, 06:26 PM
Shick
Oct 4 2012, 02:37 PM
Queen B

at least she gets the hot guys, sharon gets tucker, and victor, while still hot for his age, is old enough to be her grandfather, oh and adam the psycho. lol
It's not her fault Maria Bell hated her and wanted to pair her with the old farts. In real life, Sharon would get MUCH better looking men than Phyllis would.

Shick
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 4 2012, 06:23 PM
Shick
if that's the Y&R standard, then just about every woman on the show is a cheap whore, including sharon, she had a few affairs while still married to nick, diego, cameron....................................
Yes and you make sure to let it be known that Sharon is one. Now it is Phyllis' turn YET AGAIN to be a nasty slutty little dirty whore :)

LPS
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 4 2012, 06:48 PM
Sammie Jo
Shick
Yes and you make sure to let it be known that Sharon is one. Now it is Phyllis' turn YET AGAIN to be a nasty slutty little dirty whore :)
I hope a dirty hoe who gets crabs.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Wait a minute, Phyllis cheats? But I thought that we've heard repeatedly that she would never cheat on Nick while she was married to him, she's just not that kind of person. Haven't we been hearing that for years? Oh well, guess what SHE DOES!!

That being said, I don't blame her one bit. Nick deserves it. I laugh anytime someone gets one over on him. Besides I kind of like Phyllis and Ronan together.

Nick won't be heartbroken for long. He'll find someone else to warm his bed or couch or desk or whatever really soon. I'm sure he'll be side eyeing Avery or someone else really soon anyways. He bounces back really quickly like that.
Edited by Crazygirl, Oct 4 2012, 10:05 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Oct 4 2012, 10:05 PM
Wait a minute, Phyllis cheats? But I thought that we've heard repeatedly that she would never cheat on Nick while she was married to him, she's just not that kind of person. Haven't we been hearing that for years? Oh well, guess what SHE DOES!!
YESS!! haha :hail: :cheer: That's all I've ever heard!

Nicole Walker

Phyllis is my girl! Ronan is actually standing behind her despite it all. Nick is nothing but a dog. He has no problem sleeping with Phyllis's family members to get back at her. He obsessed over Sharon for years and cheated on her. I could care less about this idiots feelings. Glad Phyllis is not blowing smoke up his ass. You can kiss it loser. Go back to Sharodumb or Avery or whoever you want to bone cause your feelings are hurt.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 5 2012, 10:24 AM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 4 2012, 10:20 PM
Crazygirl
Oct 4 2012, 10:05 PM
YESS!! haha :hail: :cheer: That's all I've ever heard!
I don't think Phyllis has any problems with cheating. She's broken up marriages before with her part in the cheating.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

She can't break up a marriage that is strong. Shick was on the rocks when Nick hooked up with Phyllis. If it was the "great marriage" Nick wouldn't have came to her. Sure she could have told him no and told him to leave but if it wasn't Phyllis it would have been someone else. Remember, he was playing tonsil hockey with Christine in Jimmies, slept with Avery. Phyllis didn't break up a marriage, Nick did.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 4 2012, 06:48 PM
Sammie Jo
Shick
just trying to keep up with how many times you call phyliss a dirty whore etc, so far, I'm behind! :D

Shick
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 5 2012, 02:26 PM
She can't break up a marriage that is strong. Shick was on the rocks when Nick hooked up with Phyllis. If it was the "great marriage" Nick wouldn't have came to her. Sure she could have told him no and told him to leave but if it wasn't Phyllis it would have been someone else. Remember, he was playing tonsil hockey with Christine in Jimmies, slept with Avery. Phyllis didn't break up a marriage, Nick did.
Just like NONE of the Shick cabin affair was Sharon's fault. If Nick truly wanted Phyllis, he wouldn't have slept with Sharon. Ok.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Nick just likes to screw around, therefore, the marriage isn't a secure one. Wants his and everyone elses.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 5 2012, 07:02 PM
Nick just likes to screw around, therefore, the marriage isn't a secure one. Wants his and everyone elses.
Sorry but I remember during the cabin scenes, Nick telling Sharon how much he loves her and how much he wants her. Nick couldn't resist his love for Sharon and it plays out on screen to this day, even though Sharon is in jail Nick is still by her side

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply