Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Ronan and Phyllis Caught in the Act!; Source: Soap Opera Digest
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 08:56 AM (5,029 Views)
Queen B
Member Avatar

I'm actually so excited to see Phyllis' ugly ass cry when Nick walks in the door and blasts her :roflol: :whee:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 6 2012, 10:41 AM
Sonic
Oct 6 2012, 10:18 AM
difference between PHICK and SHICK, Nick has gone out of his way and demanded to marry Phyllis over and over again, Sharon since the divorce is just an easy lay for Nick, and the fact that she has done the nasty with his baby brother, both of his brother in laws and his Daddy makes her unworthy of marriage for Nick. Nick has never told Phyllis that he wishes she was dead like he did Sharon.

Ronan to me is a better man then Nick, Ronan has supported Phyllis emotionally which is something Nick should have been doing, but MAB killed that Nick for me with the Paris shit.
Another difference: Phick have broken up over and over again causing all of these misguided marriage proposals and marriages that don't last past five years. Nick hasn't told Phyllis that she is his one true love, love of his life, or that the best times of his life were spent with her. He said that to Sharon though. Which is why Shick are soulmates and Phyllis is the person he fucks because he's horny :)
oh yeah because men NEVER say anything they don't mean just to get a piece of ass. :huh:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 6 2012, 10:43 AM
Sammie Jo
Oct 6 2012, 09:54 AM
Shick
Oct 6 2012, 12:08 AM
Sammie Jo
Oct 6 2012, 12:05 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Funny he says those things yet there he is, around Sharon NON-STOP. Going to the jailhouse to be there for Sharon really does nothing for the kids so why else would he be there for her?

Oh I know! He still cares deeply about her B-)
yeah, friday U.S. he went to the jail to tell her he wasn't going to have anything more to do with her unless it involved the kids.
He keeps going to see Phyliss too just as "NON-STOP", lucky for her, he didn't knock on the door when he arrived.
I guess we should keep a score card to see how many times he goes to see which one and for what reason. :D
Shouldn't he be around Phyllis though? She is his wife. It's says a lot more that he hangs around Sharon, the one he claims to have no feelings for ;)
I don't get how you think he's "hanging around" sharon, he went to tell her he was through with her, I wouldn't call that hanging around.
Yes phyliss is his wife, but when people seperate, that means they are seperated, although, he did go to phyliss's apt, and luckily for her, he decided not to knock.
Just because two people split up temporarily, doesn't mean they don't still love each other.
Look how many times Nicki and victor have split up.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Oct 6 2012, 02:09 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Sammie Jo
Oct 6 2012, 02:04 PM
Shick
Oct 6 2012, 10:41 AM
Sonic
Oct 6 2012, 10:18 AM
difference between PHICK and SHICK, Nick has gone out of his way and demanded to marry Phyllis over and over again, Sharon since the divorce is just an easy lay for Nick, and the fact that she has done the nasty with his baby brother, both of his brother in laws and his Daddy makes her unworthy of marriage for Nick. Nick has never told Phyllis that he wishes she was dead like he did Sharon.

Ronan to me is a better man then Nick, Ronan has supported Phyllis emotionally which is something Nick should have been doing, but MAB killed that Nick for me with the Paris shit.
Another difference: Phick have broken up over and over again causing all of these misguided marriage proposals and marriages that don't last past five years. Nick hasn't told Phyllis that she is his one true love, love of his life, or that the best times of his life were spent with her. He said that to Sharon though. Which is why Shick are soulmates and Phyllis is the person he fucks because he's horny :)
oh yeah because men NEVER say anything they don't mean just to get a piece of ass. :huh:
It's worked for Phyllis all this time ;)

Shick
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 6 2012, 02:07 PM
Just because two people split up temporarily, doesn't mean they don't still love each other.
You mean....like Shick? :shrug:

Sonic
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 6 2012, 03:25 PM
Sammie Jo
splitting up and divorcing and splitting up and going back cause no one else wants your sorry ass is two different things!

SHICK split ups and sweeping the problems and adutlery with others under the rug is what made them toxic for 10 long years!

it is Nick that always has gone after Phyllis begging her for another change and begging her to remarry him because he is better man when he is with her!

personally I do not want Phyllis back with Nick, he can go suck the life out of someone else! but if he is stupid enough to go stick his penis in Sharon's well used va jay jay I hope he has good health care! I would love to see a STD storyline with Nick having the drip drip drip of gono he contracted from Sharon!

Shick
Member Avatar

Sonic
Oct 6 2012, 04:30 PM
SHICK split ups and sweeping the problems and adutlery with others under the rug is what made them toxic for 10 long years!
All phick do is commit adultery. That's how they got together.

Shick
Member Avatar

Sonic
splitting up and going back cause no one else wants your sorry ass
That describes phick perfectly.

Shick
Member Avatar

Sonic
it is Nick that always has gone after Phyllis begging her for another change and begging her to remarry him because he is better man when he is with her!
Most of their marriage revolved around him wanting Sharon actually.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

It's a Merry-go-round that has to get shut down. Try a new ride!

Sonic
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 6 2012, 05:12 PM
Sonic
that is really more like SHICK! not only do they commit adultery on each other multiple times but they commit adultery WITH each othe multiple times!!

and technically Phyllis is not committing adultery ON Nick with Ronan, NICK walked out and ABANDONED Phyllis!

Sonic
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 6 2012, 05:14 PM
Sonic
actually he has told Sharon she means nothing to him multiple times and wished she had remained dead, that does not equate to "wanting" someone!

shopgurl

I personally think both marriages were toxic Phick & Shick. Phick imo was worse though because Sharon would of never rushed Nick into bed after knowing for a fact that he was just with another woman or the constant begging that Phyllis did for him to stay. Both couples had cheating and my hope is that the writers really do move them on to new pairings.

I have to admit I normally FF Phick scenes but this time I will be watching, Very curious what Nick says to her. I wonder if he will remember Victor telling him not to let a woman make a fool out of him because Phyllis definitely made one out of him.
Edited by shopgurl, Oct 7 2012, 10:56 AM.

Shick
Member Avatar

Sonic
Oct 7 2012, 09:40 AM
Shick
Oct 6 2012, 05:12 PM
Sonic
that is really more like SHICK! not only do they commit adultery on each other multiple times but they commit adultery WITH each othe multiple times!!

and technically Phyllis is not committing adultery ON Nick with Ronan, NICK walked out and ABANDONED Phyllis!
They're still married and she's a cheating whore. And no, that is all phick does. Cheat and talk about Sharon.

Shick
Member Avatar

Sonic
Oct 7 2012, 09:42 AM
Shick
Oct 6 2012, 05:14 PM
Sonic
actually he has told Sharon she means nothing to him multiple times and wished she had remained dead, that does not equate to "wanting" someone!
He never wished she remained dead, he said maybe they would have been better off if she was dead. Harsh, but not as much as you make it out to be. He stills loves her more than old red who he basically referred to as a therapist with sexual benefits

Shick
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 7 2012, 08:15 AM
It's a Merry-go-round that has to get shut down. Try a new ride!
Watching phick is kind of like being on the teacups ride where you spin around and around. Makes me feel ill to my stomach...

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Sammie Jo
no, I mean like anyone on the show.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I'm really looking forward to the transition to new material. I hope it isn't just obnoxious Kyle types being pushed down our throats.

Shick
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 7 2012, 11:39 AM
Shick
Sammie Jo
no, I mean like anyone on the show.
Which includes Shick..

Sonic
Member Avatar

shopgurl
Oct 7 2012, 10:52 AM
I personally think both marriages were toxic Phick & Shick. Phick imo was worse though because Sharon would of never rushed Nick into bed after knowing for a fact that he was just with another woman or the constant begging that Phyllis did for him to stay. Both couples had cheating and my hope is that the writers really do move them on to new pairings.

I have to admit I normally FF Phick scenes but this time I will be watching, Very curious what Nick says to her. I wonder if he will remember Victor telling him not to let a woman make a fool out of him because Phyllis definitely made one out of him.
but Sharon did just that! she knew Nick was in love with Phyllis, she knew that Nick had been having sex with his wife Phyllis and Sharon laid on the dirty floor at the Abbott cabin and spread her legs for a MARRIED MAN!!

SHICK cheats on each other and with each other! except Now Nick hates Sharon's guts and it will only gt worse in the coming weeks and I do not see Nick ever wanting to stick his overused penis into the cesspool that is Sharon va jay jay!

back on topic!

Phyllis is free to have sex with who ever she wants to Nick abandoned her and walked away from their marriage.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply