Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Ronan and Phyllis Caught in the Act!; Source: Soap Opera Digest
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 08:56 AM (5,331 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Sammie Jo
Oct 7 2012, 09:35 PM
Shick
Oct 7 2012, 07:02 PM
Sammie Jo
Oct 7 2012, 06:43 PM
Shick
Oct 7 2012, 11:55 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I did say everyone, didn't I?
What seems to be the confusion?
I say Shick and you say no and then say anyone .. and then you said everyone. If Shick means "everyone" to you, why not just confirm my question? Yes there is confusion indeed.
I really have no idea what you're trying to say, I made a simple statement of my opinion and you seem determined to find some secret meaning to it when there isn't any.
I had no idea what you were getting at which is why I asked twice if shick was included in your original statement. It was meant to be a 'yes or no' type of question which appeared to have turned into doublespeak ..
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Shick
Sammie Jo
Shick
Oct 7 2012, 11:55 AM

I did say everyone, didn't I?
What seems to be the confusion?
I say Shick and you say no and then say anyone .. and then you said everyone. If Shick means "everyone" to you, why not just confirm my question? Yes there is confusion indeed.
I really have no idea what you're trying to say, I made a simple statement of my opinion and you seem determined to find some secret meaning to it when there isn't any.
It was pretty simple when I said everyone, but for some reason you felt the need to ask if I meant Shick, I said everyone, why question it?
I asked "like shick?" to your original post and you reply with "No. I mean like anyone on the show".

Nicole Walker

I think Sharon and Tucker should hook up. Jack and PHyllis. Nick and Avery.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 7 2012, 09:43 PM
Sammie Jo
Shick
Sammie Jo

It was pretty simple when I said everyone, but for some reason you felt the need to ask if I meant Shick, I said everyone, why question it?
I asked "like shick?" to your original post and you reply with "No. I mean like anyone on the show".
I don't know why you even asked the question, I said EVERYONE, that would include shick. :huh:

Shick
Member Avatar

Go back to page 5, post #65. When I originally asked the question, "everyone" was not stated in your post. :blink:
Edited by Shick, Oct 8 2012, 11:38 PM.

Lisete

Lets agree to disagree and move on....

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Lisete
Oct 8 2012, 11:55 PM
Yes, please. :)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Lisete
yes, thank you!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Hi ho, hi ho! What's in store for the fans today!? It's sunny and 36 here. :)

Back to you Sammie
Edited by Only1Way, Oct 9 2012, 08:28 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

*warming up down here*
Edited by Sammie Jo, Oct 9 2012, 08:38 AM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Even though i'm the last one to ever want to defend Phyllis I still understand why the fans of her would be frustrated with Nick because he was ready to fuck Avery right there in the coffee house which makes him no better than Phyllis. and in her defense, Nick did kind of leave her high and dry before her trial, and Ronan was there for her so in a sense I can kind of see understand why Phyllis would want to cheat. Nick has put his dick inside almost every blonde on this show except for his own mother, and if he hasn't then thats only because he got rejected. He is no better then Phyllis or Sharon for that reason and we're supposed to think Nick is the saint here because hes apparently looking out for his children? Please, he is unstable as well and what kind of example is he setting for his son Noah.

Soapwatcher

Why is it when Sharon does something oh she's the most terrible whore skank ever yet Phyllis does it and she's the most misunderstood woman on the planet, why should she get by with getting screwed and oh its wonderful great I hope the skank whore gets an std!!!! and has to take shots or something the rest of her so called wonderful life

Only1Way
Member Avatar

One is no better than the other in the tramp department. Just some offenses are worse than others. If being a whore,man whores, included was a jailable offense neither Sharon,Nick, Ronan OR Phyllis would be up for parole in the near future.
Hell, I ain't pleased with Phyllis either, but I do prefer her over Sharon. Just how it is. I prefer Ronan over Nick right now,next week all this could change.
Maybe, who knows.

Shick
Member Avatar

Lisete
Hell yes! Now that I'll agree with

Shick
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Oct 9 2012, 11:56 AM
Why is it when Sharon does something oh she's the most terrible whore skank ever yet Phyllis does it and she's the most misunderstood woman on the planet, why should she get by with getting screwed and oh its wonderful great I hope the skank whore gets an std!!!! and has to take shots or something the rest of her so called wonderful life
Because there are 1000 excuses for Phyllis. It's always the way. When Sharon cheated on Nick in New Orleans he was "poor Nick the innocent" and Sharon was a "slut". Now that Phyllis cheats on Nick he's "a dirty cheating dog who deserves it" and Phyllis is going through a lot...
Edited by Shick, Oct 9 2012, 12:27 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 9 2012, 12:12 PM
One is no better than the other in the tramp department. Just some offenses are worse than others. If being a whore,man whores, included was a jailable offense neither Sharon,Nick, Ronan OR Phyllis would be up for parole in the near future.
Hell, I ain't pleased with Phyllis either, but I do prefer her over Sharon. Just how it is. I prefer Ronan over Nick right now,next week all this could change.
Maybe, who knows.
the town should be renamed GenWhora City.

Lisete

Sammie Jo
Oct 9 2012, 05:29 PM
Only1Way
Oct 9 2012, 12:12 PM
Maybe, who knows.
the town should be renamed GenWhora City.
ROFL.. :hail: Love it

Sonic
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Oct 9 2012, 11:56 AM
because 9 times out of 10 Sharon is screwing a male family member! that is the big difference!

Let's see since 2006 Phyllis has been with Nick, Jack, Deacon and Ronan while Sharon has been with Nick, Jack, Brad, Billy, Adam, Sam, Victor and Tucker and not to mention all those faceless men she had sex with pretending they were Nick! who is more likely to have a STD?
Edited by Sonic, Oct 10 2012, 07:27 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply