Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Glamour Magazine: Nadia's first week on set
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 10:20 AM (6,801 Views)
Ellie

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2012/10/exclusive-days-of-our-lives-na.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

how long is she staying i hope a longtime loveeee Nadia

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Posted Image
While I may have ulterior motives for bringing this photo into the thread so we can drool...I am curious about the set. It looks like that left side is HTS - what is on the right?
Edited by SocRMum1, Oct 4 2012, 10:35 AM.

Lil
Member Avatar

Why is it that LK is always in behind the scenes pics with everyone but rarely ever actually on screen with anyone? lol

Lil
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 4 2012, 10:34 AM
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/SocRMum1/1004-jamesscott-nadia_ob.jpg

While I may have ulterior motives for bringing this photo into the thread so we can drool...I am curious about the set. It looks like that left side is HTS - what is on the right?
Looks like the Coffeehouse center and right to me.

LovingDays

James Scott & Nadia Bjorlin would be so hotttttttt

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Lil
Oct 4 2012, 10:35 AM
SocRMum1
Oct 4 2012, 10:34 AM
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/SocRMum1/1004-jamesscott-nadia_ob.jpg

Looks like the Coffeehouse center and right to me.
Ahhh! I think you're right. Thanks!

Anita

LovingDays
Oct 4 2012, 10:35 AM
James Scott & Nadia Bjorlin would be so hotttttttt
They look great together!

Romancer66

Neutral on Chloe as a character, but NB is good-looking in an old-style glamor girl way. Pity her character will most likely be wasted on Daniel. Wonder if Jennifer is going to be as self-righteous and judgmental about Chloe as she is about NIcole. If so, I hope she gets put firmly in her place, especially if the plan is to retcon Parker's paternity.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OliveAnn

Really cool photos. Nadia looks gorgeous and Lauren's clothes are really good for once. I just beg whoever does Kate Mansi's hair to make it darker. Blonde does not suit her.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Hummm. I like that picture. Why does James look so much hotter in real life?

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Nadia & James look like SEX together. OMG!

deletemyaccountplease

MissLola
Oct 4 2012, 10:43 AM
Hummm. I like that picture. Why does James look so much hotter in real life?
bc he's not acting like a pathetic loser chasing sami

i dont dislike nb but keep her away from james please!!!!!!!!!
Edited by deletemyaccountplease, Oct 4 2012, 10:47 AM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Well they are the two best looking people on the show IMO. It wouldn't hurt to put them in a few scenes together just to test the chemistry. It beats having her being used as angst for Dannifer and him being mustache twirling interloper for Safe. Ej needs something better to do with his time.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

I cannot believe they are wasting Nadia/Chloe on a Danloe redux. Tomlin is a fucking idiot. Jennifer, Chloe and Nicole have all been sacrificed for that bastard doctor. When will Tomlin understand that no matter who he puts Daniel with, fans will still hate him.

:flipoff:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Oct 4 2012, 10:55 AM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I have had my fill of Dan for one lifetime. Thank you. I really want to see Chloe interacting with Brady and getting revenge on Kate.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 4 2012, 10:54 AM
I cannot believe they are wasting Nadia/Chloe on a Danloe redux. Tomlin is a fucking idiot. Jennifer, Chloe and Nicole have all been sacrificed for that bastard doctor. When will Tomlin understand that no matter who he puts Daniel with, fans will still hate him.

:flipoff:
Yes, but wouldn't it be hilarious if Bitchifer walked in on Dr. Perfection banging Chloe on his desk? :P Then again with Tomlin writing, Ms. Whoreton would probably apologize to Orange Dick and stand outside the door and wait her turn.

Ejole Lifer

I still want Phloe

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

I don't know that I'd love an EJloe pairing...but they sure are purty together.

And at this point I think I'd be open to anyone who isn't either Sami or Nicole.

Of course, the minute I typed that visions of scarfmance danced thru my head...so never mind me. :baghead:

DaysPossessed
Member Avatar

I may be an EJ and Sami fan to the end but...A little EJ and Chloe action would be a nice change!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply