Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Glamour Magazine: Nadia's first week on set
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 10:20 AM (6,737 Views)
gailwinters
Member Avatar

I wouldn't be opposed to a little sympathy sex for EJ and Chloe.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lovin'EJ
Member Avatar

There was nothing hotter than daniel and chloe, hope we get more of that. But Chloe and EJ yuck!!! :puke:
So sick of chloe, sami and nicole passing around the same men. :shame:

Romancer66

JDeveraux_91
Oct 4 2012, 10:57 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Oct 4 2012, 10:54 AM
I cannot believe they are wasting Nadia/Chloe on a Danloe redux. Tomlin is a fucking idiot. Jennifer, Chloe and Nicole have all been sacrificed for that bastard doctor. When will Tomlin understand that no matter who he puts Daniel with, fans will still hate him.

:flipoff:
Yes, but wouldn't it be hilarious if Bitchifer walked in on Dr. Perfection banging Chloe on his desk? :P Then again with Tomlin writing, Ms. Whoreton would probably apologize to Orange Dick and stand outside the door and wait her turn.
Jen-Jen seems to have this sick need for Dr. Wipeout to be infallible, perfect, and saintly. She can't handle admitting that he's flawed, so his failed romances are always the woman's fault in her mind. It would serve her right if Daniel cheated on her with Chloe--maybe it would drive her straight into Bayview with that long-overdue breakdown. Of course, I would then want Chloe to dump Daniel after realizing their shagging session was the last gasp of an old relationship and not the beginning of a new one. She can then slowly rebuild something with Brady, while Daniel leaves town, humiliated and alone.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Well it fits, EJ has something for women Lucas slept with or is related to, Kate, Nicole, Sami, yeah chloe is next, lol.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Revenge sex for Dan keeping Ej's baby from him. :boobs:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

smbashi

Please don't waste Chloe on Dr Douche!!

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Oct 4 2012, 11:08 AM
Well it fits, EJ has something for women Lucas slept with or is related to, Kate, Nicole, Sami, yeah chloe is next, lol.
lol I was thinking the exact same thing. I laugh when I see people go nuts over a potential EJ/Chloe pairing when to me it simply follows the pattern of EJ wanting all of Lucas' women, lol. Yup even Kate, haha. He just has a thing for his leftovers I guess, what a stud right? :sarcasm:
Edited by lumifan4life, Oct 4 2012, 11:16 AM.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

DaysPossessed
Oct 4 2012, 10:58 AM
I may be an EJ and Sami fan to the end but...A little EJ and Chloe action would be a nice change!
...and in revenge, EJ can keep Parker away from his "real" daddy (although I was happy it wasn't Dan's).

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

James and Nadia look gorgeous together but Chloe and EJ as a couple? Uh, no. Please, no. I'm still hoping for my Danloe reunion. Idk why but I am.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lumifan4life
Oct 4 2012, 11:15 AM
LuvingLumi
lol I was thinking the exact same thing. I laugh when I see people go nuts over a potential EJ/Chloe pairing when to me it simply follows the pattern of EJ wanting all of Lucas' women, lol. Yup even Kate, haha. He just has a thing for his leftovers I guess, what a stud right? :sarcasm:
EJ never wanted Carrie...but then, Carrie never wanted Lucas much, either so maybe that shouldn't count. But then...Chloe really didn't want him, either.

The fact is...there aren't enough women on this show to go around. You can make an arguement that pretty much all the men have passed around one another's left overs. Even Quinn got in the mix - banging around with both Chloe and Taylor in his short time on the canvas. Madison is probably the only one that was ever just Brady's...since we never had to endure a Madison/Ian love scene.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

James Scott and Nadia Bjorlin...HOLY HELL! After that picture I couldn't even bother with anything else related to this article. That is ridiculous. How do you not even attempt to put those two together if you have ever seen them together in real life?

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I am so excited, can you see my excitment. :sarcasm:

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

James Scott & Nadia Bjorlin's looks would look hot together. That said, I don't want their characters anywhere close to each other. EJ is death, rape, murder, the devil!

lumifan4life

SocRMum1
Oct 4 2012, 11:40 AM
lumifan4life
LuvingLumi
EJ never wanted Carrie...but then, Carrie never wanted Lucas much, either so maybe that shouldn't count. But then...Chloe really didn't want him, either.

The fact is...there aren't enough women on this show to go around. You can make an arguement that pretty much all the men have passed around one another's left overs. Even Quinn got in the mix - banging around with both Chloe and Taylor in his short time on the canvas. Madison is probably the only one that was ever just Brady's...since we never had to endure a Madison/Ian love scene.
Yes but other than Carrie, My point was simply that EJ has in fact been in love with/slept with/or obsessed over only women with a connection to Lucas. Either his mother or his exes, lol. In the past 6 years they had opportunities to put EJ with others like Belle, Arianna, Melanie, Madison, etc. none of whom had anything to do with Lucas and then my point would be invalid. Heck even Taylor used to be friends with Lucas and had a crush on both him and Eric back in the day. So in a sense there's even a connection there. Fact is EJ's long line of women are all Lucas' leftovers in some way or another. Coincidence or not is irrelevant but I find it amusing, lol.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
lumifan4life
LuvingLumi

I Think she meant lucas women in life not whether if they want it does not count it not have to romanctic either

like ej sleeping with kate

although daniel is winner to going after the women in lucas life
1.chelesa-lucas niece
2.kate-lucas mom
3.chloe-lucas as time fiance and later wife
4.jennifer-lucas sister
5.nicole-lucas ex wife
6.he did little flirt with billie-lucas sister
7.maggie-lucas aunt and close to lucas became daniel mother

while ej
1.he did little flirt with billie and kiss her
2.kate-lucas mom
3.nicole-lucas ex wife
4.sami

MissLola
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
lumifan4life
LuvingLumi

In a small town with a limited cast everybody ends up sleeping with everybody. I dont think Ej is doing anything that anyone else isn't . Some simply saw this picture and were simply intrigued about the possibility. Lucas has nothing to do with it and Chloe is more remembered for her pairings with Dan and Brady anyway. I totally forgot about her and Lucas and it appears from her actions during and after their time together so has she.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

:wub: Ever since I saw another picture of EJ and Chloe I thought they should share more scenes, sorry but they look great together. I didn't like in the article that Chloe would be causing trouble, meaning Chloe being sacraficed for Dannifer angst. I was a Danloe but after the way he treated her, and if he chooses Bitchifer or puts Chloe down to take up for Bitchifer than this ex- DAnloe fan is done with that. I haven't like Daniel since the Parker Reveal.

But I would think it quite interesting if Chloe in revenge on Nicole for messing around with Daniel became friendlier with EJ who just got the SAFE shaft AGAIN. My main hope is now that SAFE have been reunited after so much "cough" angst that they ride off into that perverbial sunset and get the hell off my screen.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Chloe should be helping Brady with Kristen. Not wasting her time with Dr. DoucheBag.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Not thrilled that she is back but nice pictures.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

gailwinters
Oct 4 2012, 11:06 AM
I wouldn't be opposed to a little sympathy sex for EJ and Chloe.
Me either. I don't want them together but hey they can 'grieve' in bed. :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply