Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Glamour Magazine: Nadia's first week on set
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 10:20 AM (6,829 Views)
BillieD
Member Avatar

Yowza! That Nadia and James pic is stunning. I love the look in his eyes, he looks so comfortable and genuine with her. If only they'd write for them. Chloe and EJ have both been wronged by Daniel and Nicole. I'd love to see them team up together and maybe have it lead to more. :wub: :wub: I'd love to see Daniel crazy with jealousy, after Parker is revealed to be his and he realizes he let the best things in his life go. :popcorn: And then he looks over and sees that he's stuck with drippy Jennifer ZZZZZ.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

BillieD
Oct 4 2012, 12:20 PM
Yowza! That Nadia and James pic is stunning. I love the look in his eyes, he looks so comfortable and genuine with her. If only they'd write for them. Chloe and EJ have both been wronged by Daniel and Nicole. I'd love to see them team up together and maybe have it lead to more. :wub: :wub: I'd love to see Daniel crazy with jealousy, after Parker is revealed to be his and he realizes he let the best things in his life go. :popcorn: And then he looks over and sees that he's stuck with drippy Jennifer ZZZZZ.
There would be a wicked irony in Daniel having to deal with the fact that EJ is playing a prominent role in his kid's life after Daniel worked so hard to prevent him from having any interaction with his own son.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ej and Chloe as a pairing would be so hot. :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I think if Ej and Chloe, their personalities will clash but they have tremendous chemistry. I remember an episode when she was flirting with him to make someone jealous,I think it was Daniel? Does anyone remember that??

BillieD
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Oct 4 2012, 12:29 PM
I think if Ej and Chloe, their personalities will clash but they have tremendous chemistry. I remember an episode when she was flirting with him to make someone jealous,I think it was Daniel? Does anyone remember that??
I believe it was to make Philip jealous.

I also remember the look EJ gave Chloe as she was walking down the aisle before his 1st wedding to Nicole. It was quick but oh so HAWT!

six
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 4 2012, 11:26 AM
James and Nadia look gorgeous together but Chloe and EJ as a couple? Uh, no. Please, no. I'm still hoping for my Danloe reunion. Idk why but I am.
Agreed, except I know why I'm hoping for danloe to reunite. It's because they're hot. :wub2:

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Nadia is simply beautiful. I'm glad she is back. too bad Chloe is being wasted on Daniel. She needs to have scenes with Nicole, Brady, Justin, and maybe EJ. To make her visit a little more exciting then be wasted with Daniel.

Edited by Mirage75, Oct 4 2012, 12:44 PM.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Why have we never considered how hot EJ and Chloe would be? Chloe even LOOKS like the who would end up marrying into a mob family (I guess she kind of already did....). But dang, James and Nadia look AMAZING together. I'm going to need them to chem test this like, now.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Didn't Chloe and EJ have a conversation at the Brady pub once and there was not a lot of chemistry.
I agree though, they do look good, they looked good in one of the jumbotron things too. Maybe they could model for Madworld ;)
Edited by jaygal, Oct 4 2012, 01:09 PM.

DaysPossessed
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 4 2012, 11:40 AM
lumifan4life
Oct 4 2012, 11:15 AM
LuvingLumi
Oct 4 2012, 11:08 AM
Well it fits, EJ has something for women Lucas slept with or is related to, Kate, Nicole, Sami, yeah chloe is next, lol.
lol I was thinking the exact same thing. I laugh when I see people go nuts over a potential EJ/Chloe pairing when to me it simply follows the pattern of EJ wanting all of Lucas' women, lol. Yup even Kate, haha. He just has a thing for his leftovers I guess, what a stud right? :sarcasm:
EJ never wanted Carrie...but then, Carrie never wanted Lucas much, either so maybe that shouldn't count. But then...Chloe really didn't want him, either.

The fact is...there aren't enough women on this show to go around. You can make an arguement that pretty much all the men have passed around one another's left overs. Even Quinn got in the mix - banging around with both Chloe and Taylor in his short time on the canvas. Madison is probably the only one that was ever just Brady's...since we never had to endure a Madison/Ian love scene.
Did Nicole really want Lucas? I don't think she did..just that quick million from Kate. Pretty much only Sami has been attracted to them both. It's time for EJ to look for comfort elsewhere...I am not ready for another celibacy trip for EJ.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 4 2012, 10:34 AM
Posted Image
While I may have ulterior motives for bringing this photo into the thread so we can drool...I am curious about the set. It looks like that left side is HTS - what is on the right?
Damn, they are HOT. Even hotter together.

Welcome home Nadia! You have been missed!

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

AllmyDaysatGh
Oct 4 2012, 10:43 AM
Nadia & James look like SEX together. OMG!
They should just stand next to each other all the time. Have they ever worked together? I can't remember any Chloe/Ej scenes, which is kind of odd considering they're arguably the most attractive in the cast. Let's make this happen, people.

BillieD
Member Avatar

The EJ/Chloe/Philip scenes at the pub.
Skip to 5:32.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

fenderbabe
Oct 4 2012, 01:20 PM
AllmyDaysatGh
They should just stand next to each other all the time. Have they ever worked together? I can't remember any Chloe/Ej scenes, which is kind of odd considering they're arguably the most attractive in the cast. Let's make this happen, people.
Wasn't Chloe the one who went to the mansion to tell him Nicole and Sami were fighting at Sami's townhouse...when Sami was confronting Nicole about Sydney? I can't remember the specifics but I remember there was a scene where Chloe went to see EJ to tip him off about something.

six
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 4 2012, 01:29 PM
fenderbabe
Oct 4 2012, 01:20 PM
AllmyDaysatGh
Wasn't Chloe the one who went to the mansion to tell him Nicole and Sami were fighting at Sami's townhouse...when Sami was confronting Nicole about Sydney? I can't remember the specifics but I remember there was a scene where Chloe went to see EJ to tip him off about something.
I know Chloe was the one who interrupted ejole's fight over Sydney's paternity to tell EJ that Stefano was in the hospital.

Oh, wasn't Chloe at the food fight at the pub, too?
Edited by six, Oct 4 2012, 01:41 PM.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

I'm sure they've spoken in passing, but it's surprising to me they were never properly chem-tested. I'd be interested in seeing them interact storyline-wise, too. Ejami and Danloe would be a waste of their potential.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

SocRMum1
Oct 4 2012, 10:58 AM
I don't know that I'd love an EJloe pairing...but they sure are purty together.

And at this point I think I'd be open to anyone who isn't either Sami or Nicole.

Of course, the minute I typed that visions of scarfmance danced thru my head...so never mind me. :baghead:
personally I like Ejoey best Ej and Chloe. I still dearly love Ejole but I'd love to see a good freak out scene if Nicole caught Chloe with Ej at any given time. I was rather hoping that Chloe would reclaim Dan and whisk the son of a bitch away though.....
Edited by LucasHortonFan, Oct 4 2012, 01:44 PM.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

six
Oct 4 2012, 12:39 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 4 2012, 11:26 AM
James and Nadia look gorgeous together but Chloe and EJ as a couple? Uh, no. Please, no. I'm still hoping for my Danloe reunion. Idk why but I am.
Agreed, except I know why I'm hoping for danloe to reunite. It's because they're hot. :wub2:
I always thought Danloe was pretty hot too, but he's so full of himself along with Bitchifer that I can see Jen-Jen bringing up what she was doing before she left town the last time, and Daniel siding with Jen. EJ wouldn't care about that would probably help Chloe get back at Kate making for also another twist in Stefano/Kate versus EJ/Chloe versus Nicole/Daniel. Aww no room for Jen-Jen :sarcasm:

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

BillieD
Oct 4 2012, 01:21 PM

The EJ/Chloe/Philip scenes at the pub.
Skip to 5:32.
Interesting. It looks like they were thinking of doing something with them there.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

:wub: Changed my avatar to an old one that someone made from a photo shoot last year. What cha think :rockon:

Still love Ejole though :cheer: But these two are just so PRETTY :hail:
Edited by nolagirl, Oct 4 2012, 03:19 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply