Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Glamour Magazine: Nadia's first week on set
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 10:20 AM (6,612 Views)
JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Spencer Hastings
Oct 4 2012, 02:16 PM
BillieD
Oct 4 2012, 01:21 PM

The EJ/Chloe/Philip scenes at the pub.
Skip to 5:32.
Interesting. It looks like they were thinking of doing something with them there.
Yes this is the scene I am talking about, I wonder why the writers never went there with them.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tylerbo20

She's already getting more press than Elieene davidsons return lol

marisol40

Quote:

She's already getting more press than Elieene davidsons return lol

I don't know, but people just love them some Nadia. She has over 73,000 followers on Twitter. Not bad at all!!

nolagirl
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Oct 4 2012, 05:56 PM
nolagirl
Oct 4 2012, 04:07 PM
Have to say with Chloe I really liked all her pairings EXCEPT Lucas, Love BD but absolutely no chemistry there.

I could easily get behind Broe thought NB and EM had some chemistry they never tapped into.

JKJ and NB had it in spades

SC and NB were HOT before they screwed it up with stupidity

Could definetely watch JS and NB for awhile

:cloud9:
And that's what everyone says about Lucas/Chloe, that there was no chemistry. It always struck me that I don't see any Lucas/Chloe fans anywhere, lol. Not on twitter, on message boards, not anywhere. Were they really that bad? I mean even the most chemistryless, contrived couples have fans, lol. Heck every single one of Sami's pairings have fans and most people hate her and many of her pairings. But still enough love them to form a fanbase. I just feel bad for BD that no matter how many fans love him, no one can say that he could generate fans with another pairing outside of Sami. I mean even hot monkey elevator sex with Chloe couldn't get fans? Now that is bad, lol.
Honestly I think the problem with BD and chemistry is that they never let Lucas out of his mold of Sami's pet. BD could more than carry off a good paring but the writers won't give him one, Brady seems to be falling into the same problem they have yet to hit the right paring for him. Lucas/Chloe (BD) was made to look the fool for Daniel and Kate was the vixen, the story truly had little to do with the couple of Lucas/Chloe.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Ana75
Oct 4 2012, 10:06 PM
I don't want Chloe anywhere near that "doctor". Frankly I don't see even why he is still on the show. It's about damn time in my opinion that they give Broe another shot! It's long over due.
I was never a Broe fan when KL was playing the role, BUT when EM came into play I felt that they at least should have given the fanbase closure with some Broe scenes. It was like they wouldn't let EM and NB share the screen and ironically EM has had a bad time getting/keeping a romance. I too would like to see Broe explored because when NB left I saw chemistry between them.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I love Phloe but dang EJ & Chloe, there's an idea I can get behind!

lumifan4life

nolagirl
Oct 5 2012, 12:46 PM
lumifan4life
Oct 4 2012, 05:56 PM
nolagirl
Oct 4 2012, 04:07 PM
Have to say with Chloe I really liked all her pairings EXCEPT Lucas, Love BD but absolutely no chemistry there.

I could easily get behind Broe thought NB and EM had some chemistry they never tapped into.

JKJ and NB had it in spades

SC and NB were HOT before they screwed it up with stupidity

Could definetely watch JS and NB for awhile

:cloud9:
And that's what everyone says about Lucas/Chloe, that there was no chemistry. It always struck me that I don't see any Lucas/Chloe fans anywhere, lol. Not on twitter, on message boards, not anywhere. Were they really that bad? I mean even the most chemistryless, contrived couples have fans, lol. Heck every single one of Sami's pairings have fans and most people hate her and many of her pairings. But still enough love them to form a fanbase. I just feel bad for BD that no matter how many fans love him, no one can say that he could generate fans with another pairing outside of Sami. I mean even hot monkey elevator sex with Chloe couldn't get fans? Now that is bad, lol.
Honestly I think the problem with BD and chemistry is that they never let Lucas out of his mold of Sami's pet. BD could more than carry off a good paring but the writers won't give him one, Brady seems to be falling into the same problem they have yet to hit the right paring for him. Lucas/Chloe (BD) was made to look the fool for Daniel and Kate was the vixen, the story truly had little to do with the couple of Lucas/Chloe.
I know what you mean. Late 2008 before Dan came into the picture, it seems Chloe was designated nanny for Allie while Lucas continued to help Sami in whatever stupid crisis she was in which ticked Chloe off in the first place. Then Dan came into the picture and Lucas/Chloe were pretty much toast. I guess from start to finish, they were doomed and no one could see the rooting value in them. Makes sense.

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

EJloe! I want to see some hot sex!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chelsea
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 4 2012, 10:34 AM
Posted Image
While I may have ulterior motives for bringing this photo into the thread so we can drool...I am curious about the set. It looks like that left side is HTS - what is on the right?
Nadia and James are just too sexy for words! Too bad tiic are sticking Chloe back in the storyline with that pervert doctor, what a waste.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Oct 4 2012, 11:06 AM
I wouldn't be opposed to a little sympathy sex for EJ and Chloe.
Me too. Poor baby needs a little lovin'.

Ana75
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 4 2012, 10:54 AM
I cannot believe they are wasting Nadia/Chloe on a Danloe redux. Tomlin is a fucking idiot. Jennifer, Chloe and Nicole have all been sacrificed for that bastard doctor. When will Tomlin understand that no matter who he puts Daniel with, fans will still hate him.

:flipoff:
When they have Jennifer calling Dr. Scumbag noble, it turns my stomach. Just want Broe to be explored finally. Should of been done when Nadia was last on.

lily20

actually SC's biggest fanbase is danloe fans. I think more liked him when he was paired with chloe

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Chloe and EJ would definitely be hot together, maybe even a winning card for Days if the story is well written!

Dee-anne

The Scorpion
Oct 6 2012, 11:18 PM
Chloe and EJ would definitely be hot together, maybe even a winning card for Days if the story is well written!
I think EJ and Nicole would have been a winning card for days if there story was well written. The Nicole personality suits him much better. EJ and Chloe will look good together but, the chemistry is not there, to make them an interesting couple. Chloe's laid back personality does not suit EJ's. We would be bored with them but, they would look pretty. I think EJ and Nicole looks pretty together too.
Edited by Dee-anne, Oct 7 2012, 06:38 AM.

bricole

I think EJ and Chloe would be hot together also. Maybe give them a one night stand and see where it goes. Although I'm not sure I want Chloe jumping into bed with someone too soon after her last storyline.
Edited by bricole, Oct 8 2012, 09:26 AM.

shar_d
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 4 2012, 10:34 AM
Posted Image
While I may have ulterior motives for bringing this photo into the thread so we can drool...I am curious about the set. It looks like that left side is HTS - what is on the right?
OMG how awesome would it be if they put Chloe and EJ together!! LOL they IMO are the best looking ppl on the show..I think they would be hot together and have been saying for years I wish EJ would fall in love with Chloe <3

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Glad to see Nadia back at DAYS...I have always had a soft spot for her...but hopefully this run is much more enjoyable than her last...and I really wanna see the crap they did to Chloe cleared up and the character redeemed and given back her spunk, confidence and self-worth again.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Problem for Chloe and Nicole is that they will never be allowed to outshine Sami with any coupling, they will always be considered trash and thrown under the Sami bus. Corday's loves AS and will keep her happy which means any pairing that might outshine hers will be thrown under - examples - Ejole (EJ and Nicole are made from the same mold they are interesting together and great as accomplices to each others schemes). Danloe (SC only good pairing) - the Parker Reveal had a great group of characters in it and the storyline was picking up speed, just as it was at the height of the storyline they scattered the entire group into differenet directions. SH was leaving already but the storyline could have continued without her easily, but instead Dr. Perv goes for Jen, Chloe turns into a prostitute, Phillip leaves town with Parker, and Melanie is sacraficed to the Hernandez Borio. Carly is turned into a drug addict, Vivian gets sent to Bollywood. etc etc etc Why because that storyline was getting more attention and had more of the cast with storyline arcs yet to come out it basically outshined the SAFE sex.

Ana75
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Oct 9 2012, 01:22 AM
Glad to see Nadia back at DAYS...I have always had a soft spot for her...but hopefully this run is much more enjoyable than her last...and I really wanna see the crap they did to Chloe cleared up and the character redeemed and given back her spunk, confidence and self-worth again.
This!!! I want nothing more than to see the real Chloe back on Days!!

presley cat
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Oct 9 2012, 09:53 AM
Problem for Chloe and Nicole is that they will never be allowed to outshine Sami with any coupling, they will always be considered trash and thrown under the Sami bus. Corday's loves AS and will keep her happy which means any pairing that might outshine hers will be thrown under - examples - Ejole (EJ and Nicole are made from the same mold they are interesting together and great as accomplices to each others schemes). Danloe (SC only good pairing) - the Parker Reveal had a great group of characters in it and the storyline was picking up speed, just as it was at the height of the storyline they scattered the entire group into differenet directions. SH was leaving already but the storyline could have continued without her easily, but instead Dr. Perv goes for Jen, Chloe turns into a prostitute, Phillip leaves town with Parker, and Melanie is sacraficed to the Hernandez Borio. Carly is turned into a drug addict, Vivian gets sent to Bollywood. etc etc etc Why because that storyline was getting more attention and had more of the cast with storyline arcs yet to come out it basically outshined the SAFE sex.
I think a total eclipse of the sun could outshine SAFE sex.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply