Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Nicole says Jennifer killed her baby; Airs week of Oct 8th
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 01:21 PM (11,083 Views)
Ellie

This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Nicole and Jennifer.

Nicole wants to tell both Rafe and Daniel about the baby, but she sees Daniel and Jennifer in a tender moment, and then when she starts to tell Rafe, Sami interrupts them. When Nicole is finally alone with Daniel, she asks him to move away with her, but he doesn't want to since he has so many commitments in Salem. He leaves and Nicole is alone at his apartment. She overhears an answering machine message from Jennifer, and Nicole is angry at Jennifer since she thinks Jennifer is trying to get Daniel back. Ari Zucker shares that Nicole thinks Jennifer has everything, so she shouldn't have Daniel too.

Nicole takes a scalpel she took from the hospital and goes to confront Jennifer. Zucker says that Nicole probably took the scalpel to hurt herself because of her distraught mental state due to the pain she's in. Nicole and Jennifer have a confrontation at the Town Square, and Nicole falls down the stairs. When Brady and Billie see it, Nicole says Jennifer pushed her. SOD hints that this leads to a "shocking move where Jen is concerned..."

Pick up the latest Digest for details!

Offline Profile Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

I hate that the baby dies but like that Jen is on the hot seat for it....cant stand her
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Ugh... I really am not liking this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

This whole story line just makes me wanna puke. I hate how needy and clingy they have made Nicole, I hate them killing her baby, and I hate Bitchifer. Most of all I cant stand Dr Tan Man or Dannifer. I swear the writers are trying to make us hate the show so they can cancel it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I'm assuming SOD finds it shocking that Jennifer gets arrested. I have to admit I was surprised to hear about that part, too.

Thanks for posting!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

SocRMum1
Oct 4 2012, 01:31 PM
I'm assuming SOD finds it shocking that Jennifer gets arrested. I have to admit I was surprised to hear about that part, too.

Thanks for posting!
yw! I'm hoping for some Kristen articles next week, but this week there really wasn't much new added to the spoilers we have already. There is a short piece with Eileen, but it's not story-related... she just says she's happy to be back in Salem, she talks about who she's reconnected with personally on the cast, etc.
Offline Profile Goto Top

James&AriFan
Member Avatar

After watching yesterday's and today's day ahead episode, if there was a doubt in my mind that the baby doesn't die than that doubt is completely erased. The baby will be alive. Steffie's back with a vengeance
Offline Profile Goto Top

MaryMo
Member Avatar

Soooo ridiculous!! Where is Jack aka Husband to bail her out of this imprisonment huh????? Oh that's right doctor dick-wad to the rescue!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

James&AriFan
Oct 4 2012, 01:35 PM
After watching yesterday's and today's day ahead episode, if there was a doubt in my mind that the baby doesn't die than that doubt is completely erased. The baby will be alive. Steffie's back with a vengeance
I hope you are right on this one.
Edited by NikiLani, Oct 4 2012, 01:39 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

Interesting about the scalpel
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

James&AriFan
I totally agree with you. I haven't seen the show for Friday, but from what I was reading about it on Twitter--that baby has to be alive!! I wish the article had given some hints to that effect--but oh well.. it's obvious they are at the very least leaving it open to have the baby reappear soon!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 4 2012, 01:44 PM
James&AriFan
I totally agree with you. I haven't seen the show for Friday, but from what I was reading about it on Twitter--that baby has to be alive!! I wish the article had given some hints to that effect--but oh well.. it's obvious they are at the very least leaving it open to have the baby reappear soon!
The Friday thread was just posted. :)

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8740959/1/#new
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

This is all just so sad and depressing
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

To hell with this whole storyline. Fuck Tomlin and the horse he rode in on. This sucks and there's not a single worthwhile thing about it. Not even seeing vile Jennifer suffer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Reva and Annie did it better.

Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Oct 4 2012, 01:39 PM
James&AriFan
I hope you are right on this one.
This is definitely the kind of thing Stefano would do and have no qualms about. Continuing to hang by that thread of hope...
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

If the baby was alive, it probably wouldn't be once Nicole goes rolling down the stairs. This appears to be playing out better than the weekly spoilers made it sound. Since she did try to tell people the baby died, it looks more like she ended up in a couple of bad situations - the death and the fall and just went with it. Some of the other things made it sound like she lured Jen into a fight for the purpose of framing her. I'm wondering what happened to the scalpel. It seems like Nicole's plan shouldn't have gotten off the ground if the cops knew she had a weapon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

If the baby is alive they need to TELL US.

I'm not in favor of detailed spoilers in all cases, but Days has a serious history of unfinished storylines and generally shitty mysteries/twists. I may know it's related to HW changes, but that doesn't really matter in terms of perception for me.

If they want me to go for this ride, I need to know what endgame is. The characters, however, should be in the dark.

It'd be fun if Jen actually believed she pushed Nicole. Like she's having a psychotic break.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 4 2012, 02:01 PM
Reva and Annie did it better.

LOL with respect to Arianne Zucker (who I love)...Kim Zimmer and Cynthia Watros are A-listers when it comes to soaps. AZ is great and I hope she's awesome, but please. There is no way in hell AZ and Melissa Reeves could keep up with the two from Guiding Light. The writing was also better and I was a lot more invested in everything. The Reva/Josh/Annie triangle was phenomenal. The Jennifer/Daniel/Nicole non-triangle is phenomenally horrible.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

six
Oct 4 2012, 02:04 PM
If the baby was alive, it probably wouldn't be once Nicole goes rolling down the stairs. This appears to be playing out better than the weekly spoilers made it sound. Since she did try to tell people the baby died, it looks more like she ended up in a couple of bad situations - the death and the fall and just went with it. Some of the other things made it sound like she lured Jen into a fight for the purpose of framing her. I'm wondering what happened to the scalpel. It seems like Nicole's plan shouldn't have gotten off the ground if the cops knew she had a weapon.
That's what I think too. Thank God it wasn't all a plot to screw Jen over from the start. She's heartbroken and emotional then things go from bad to worse with that fall. However, she seizes on an opportunity to ruin Jen, and possibly in the back of her mind create a target for her pain and heartache by blaming it on Jen. It wouldn't surprise me if later on she starts to believe her own lie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic