Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Nicole says Jennifer killed her baby; Airs week of Oct 8th
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 01:21 PM (11,003 Views)
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Also Kenny, not surprised you like Annie. She was kinda the Kristen DiMera of Guiding Light. Doing so many vile things, but you could almost understand and sympathize with her. There was some perfection going on in the acting back then...right around the same time. That battle for that Emmy was fierce and there was no wrong answer. I wish they could have shared it, but Cynthia Watros was too good for me to even hate it. Two legends and two of my favorite "villains" ever.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lene
Member Avatar

Depressing as hell. I didn't want an Ejole baby in the first place (Since I'm Team EJAMI) but come on, with her this far along, they shouldn't kill her baby... AGAIN!!!! But, I'm glad that idiot Jennifer gets blamed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Since Billie is involved, I wonder if they'll bring up how she blamed Hope for Georgia's death.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Oct 4 2012, 02:37 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

So Nicole's little baby is sacrificed AGAIN so twu luv Bitchifer and Tan can be kept apart and give them angst. :flipoff: Fuck this show

Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Oct 4 2012, 02:37 PM
So Nicole's little baby is sacrificed so twu luv Bitchifer and Tan can be kept apart and give them angst. :flipoff: Fuck this show

And if we are to believe some of the speculation going around, Chloe might lose parker to the dynamic duo in three months time. Nicole doesn't deserve one child but TanMan can have two.
Please Tomlin give us a break.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

bomber
Oct 4 2012, 02:41 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Oct 4 2012, 02:37 PM
So Nicole's little baby is sacrificed so twu luv Bitchifer and Tan can be kept apart and give them angst. :flipoff: Fuck this show

And if we are to believe some of the speculation going around, Chloe might lose parker to the dynamic duo in three months time. Nicole doesn't deserve one child but TanMan can have two.
Please Tomlin give us a break.
NO way! Would not surprise me in the least however. Ick
Offline Profile Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

This is stupid. Why would they kill Nicole's baby only a few weeks before birth? Is there some law over there that says Nicole is not allowed to have a healthy baby?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I'm one of those that am happy to see her child die. Nicole with baby rabies is boring as shit. After this is all said and done can she please go back to being an alcoholic gold-digger?

kthanxbye
Edited by Bright Eyes, Oct 4 2012, 02:51 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

I'm still on the fence.....My hatred of Jennifer at this point is so strong I might actually enjoy Nicole taking her suffering and anger out on her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I hate that they are doing this in every kind of way. Nicole should have her baby many characters have had children and been schemers to.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Dejavu,kind of when Jan accused Belle of killing her baby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Poor Nicole!

This is just sickening on many levels. But the only good part is that st. bitchifer is to blame. What a bitch. I hope she rots in hell. And I just hate that Nicole and her unborn child is being sacrificed for that bastard doctor and that bitch Jennifer.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Lazydays

This sounds familiar...oh yeah change the names "Nicole" and "Jennifer" to "Jan" and "Belle"...it's good to know these writers recycle. :sarcasm:

Edit: Oops...got beat to it! Sorry!!!
Edited by Lazydays, Oct 4 2012, 03:07 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

That also is one of my biggest problem with this storyline is that almost every freakin soap has done it including days
Offline Profile Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

So basically Nicole loses yet another child, and ironically Rafe is off the hook from EJ so he can't go after SAFE on that count, angst for Dannifer so Bitchifer goes to jail and Orange Glow gets to the bottom of it and now again hates Nicole for doing this. Nicole has now lost everything and everyone that cared about her. Yep that's about right Tom/Sell Suck Ass. So now enter priest Eric to save Nicole's evil black soul :flipoff:
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

The doctor says the baby could have a heart defect or chromosome abnormality. I'm assuming there will be an autopsy and if something is found Jen will be in the clear. Shame. I want to see her in a psychiatric ward for a long, long time.
Edited by bomber, Oct 4 2012, 03:09 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

px780
Oct 4 2012, 02:16 PM
If the baby is alive they need to TELL US.
I agree. I think it could be a good storyline but they need to let the audience in on it. Kind of like what "Knots Landing" did with Val's babies in season six. Everyone, including Val, thought they were dead until she started getting hints but the viewers were in on it from day one. If they really have no plans to have Stefano be behind this than it's just putrid writing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Oct 4 2012, 02:33 PM
Also Kenny, not surprised you like Annie. She was kinda the Kristen DiMera of Guiding Light.
She totally was. 1997 was an amazing year for both Days and GL because of those two characters.
Online Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

It's about time GG (jennifer) is getting a heavy dose of reality.
I'm rooting for Nicole,
Not crazy that Daniel is the man they are fighting over.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Ellie
Oct 4 2012, 01:34 PM
There is a short piece with Eileen, but it's not story-related... she just says she's happy to be back in Salem, she talks about who she's reconnected with personally on the cast, etc.
Even that has to be more interesting than this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic