Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Nicole says Jennifer killed her baby; Airs week of Oct 8th
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 01:21 PM (10,838 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Ten years ago, who would've ever thought more people would be rooting for Nicole over Jennifer?

I'm kind of glad they killed Nicole's baby as well. The whole set up MarDar did was atrocious. I didn't know if the story was about Nicole and EJ, Nicole and Rafe or Nicole and Daniel. And then those fantasies Nicole had of her and Daniel raising the child together, referring to Rafe as a father, but knowing EJ was. Confusing! Who needs that? And I seriously never wanted an EJole baby, to be honest.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kyrai

This makes me sick. Jennifer won't get blamed for long. She'll get sanctified in the end and get reunited with Daniel. I really hate even seeing Jennifer anymore.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Kyrai
Oct 4 2012, 05:10 PM
This makes me sick. Jennifer won't get blamed for long. She'll get sanctified in the end and get reunited with Daniel. I really hate even seeing Jennifer anymore.
As she shouldn't, seeing as how she didn't cause the baby's death.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mbdimera
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to this. I've been enjoying Nicole vs Jennifer, and I think both AZ and MR have been great in this storyline.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

I hate that Nicole lost the baby (and hope that isn't the case) but love that Jennifer is getting blamed for it. It is very soapy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I have a difficult time picturing MR holding her own with AZ in this, but whatever. It might have been good if previous stories weren't off-track, ugly, stupid, and totally disjointed. Sort of like the politics backstage. Sami and Nicole? Now there would be some good double-bitch slappin'!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I think Ari will trump MR in this story, much as I hate it. I loathe Dancole and Dannifer both, heck, I loathe Daniel almost more then I have ever loathed Ej and thats saying something. I am almost afraid to look at the spoilers any more, I'm afraid of terrible, horrible nightmares in which these three couples rule the screen forever and ever. Almost makes one to scared to sleep...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I agree that mr does not hold a candle to az and her acting. Ive said all along that the drama of sami being in this storyline versus jennifer would have been much better
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cherianne

I suppose it is a pipe dream to think that Daniel turns against Jenn, she ends up getting convicted of murder while insane, goes to a mental hospital, finds a PTSD Jack who doesn't recognize her, springs him and they go on the lam together while he gets his memory back and heals, and then they work together to find the truth of what happened and along the way Jenn realizes what an absolute idiot she has been and they reunite the way we JnJ fans WANTED them to. Meantime, Nicole and Dan are a couple and when JnJ come back in town together knowing that Nicole lied? All hell breaks loose.

No? Oh, Ratz.
Edited by Cherianne, Oct 4 2012, 06:08 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Who the hell is Jack?

I wonder if we'll get any scenes showing Dan's devotion, how even facing the end of his career (which he never gave two shits about anyway, even after almost being crippled or whatever) and a dead baby he still sticks by Jen's side. Gosh, how romantic.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Pretty sure we're going to see Dan uncover Nicole's "lies" and be jen's knight in shining armour.
Wow! Can't wait :sarcasm:
I still maintain that Jen engaging in bitchfights with Nicole would have caused some fetal stress so IMHO St Jen is not blameless in this baby's death.
Of course i am biased because I really hate this Jen.
Online Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

I am sure AZ will do a fantastic job in these upcoming scenes, MR :shrug:
I wonder if TIIC think ths storyline will make everyone feel sorry for poor Jen ?
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

bomber
Oct 4 2012, 06:47 PM
Pretty sure we're going to see Dan uncover Nicole's "lies" and be jen's knight in shining armour.
I still maintain that Jen engaging in bitchfights with Nicole would have caused some fetal stress so IMHO St Jen is not blameless in this baby's death.
I had high blood pressure & pre-eclempsia with my first pregnancy
so yes stress is not good for mom & baby. So in a round about way
Jen could be partially to blame for Nicole's stress level
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

TPTB are going to use Nicole's dead baby as Dannifer Angst and that's just plain sick!
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

bomber
Oct 4 2012, 06:47 PM
Well now that you mention it, didn't the baby magically escape the Daysaster?

Jen totally did kill this child.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Oct 4 2012, 07:13 PM
TPTB are going to use Nicole's dead baby as Dannifer Angst and that's just plain sick!
I don't understand what they are trying to achieve with these storylines.I could see pleasing fanbases by putting Rafe and Sami together along with EJ and Nicole.That could likely keep/increase viewers but to break up EJ and Sami then kill Nicole's baby and having Nicole use her dead miracle baby as a revenge tool or attempt to hang onto Daniel seems likely to have the opposite effect.The baby storyline has made me dislike Danniel,Jennifer,Rafe,EJ,Sami,Maggie,Abby and after the Wednesday/Thursday episodes I also dislike Maxine and Brady.Based on the spoiler I will soon be disliking Nicole.They are giving me no reason to continue to watch the show.I don't understand why they are isolating Nicole by killing her baby,killing her mother,creating a wedge between Nicole and her sister,sending Chloe away,having Brady warning Daniel about her,and likely having Daniel and Rafe turn against her because of the lie about Jennifer.I don't see many viewers rooting for Daniel and Jennfier to be together within two months of her husband dying saving their daughter and Daniel seducing his pregnant patient.I am still repulsed by Jennifer.Will anyone be watching when Eric returns and rooting for him and Nicole to get togther?
Edited by BeeBee, Oct 4 2012, 09:01 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

This is why I hate these baby stories. No one is rootable and everyone acts like an asshole. Usually I end up not watching at all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

If EJ spends next week more upset about losing Sami than Nicole losing the baby his character destruction will be complete.

I hope Brady is getting a good story soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Will EJ even know that Nicole lost the baby? He's the father and the writers rarely had EJ and Nicole interact at all. They will probably have him find out about the baby's death by having him read it in the newspaper. There will probably be little to no mourning scenes, like with Nicole, the drama is all about Dannifer angst. :puke:
Edited by Deverauxfan, Oct 4 2012, 09:41 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

concerned
Oct 4 2012, 09:26 PM
If EJ spends next week more upset about losing Sami than Nicole losing the baby his character destruction will be complete.

I hope Brady is getting a good story soon.
I'm curious to see when EJ will find out. He's been an afterthought throughout the story...or at least his participation in it has.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic