Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Nicole says Jennifer killed her baby; Airs week of Oct 8th
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 01:21 PM (11,176 Views)
trojangal
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Oct 8 2012, 06:05 PM
Guinevere
Oct 8 2012, 12:34 PM
The character onscreen calling herself Jennifer is in no way the character I've watched throughout the years either. She is cold, selfish, uncaring and pretty mean these days - and it has nothing to do with her being a grieving widow. It's the way she's been written since she first came back - and that has nothing to do with her portrayer who hadn't done anything to upset anyone at that point. I know this comment wasn't aimed at me but alot of fans feel this way - many of whom are longtime Jennifer fans.
I've watched DAYS for years as well, and no way imho, is Jennifer cold, selfish, uncaring or pretty mean. I Don't get it!
I have been watching fora long time too, over 25 years
and since Jack came back from his imprisonment in Afghanistan
Jen has acted cold , mean & bitchy to him
to Dr. Dan not so much.

PS : This has nothing to do with my opinion of MR , I have met her twice before & she was very nice
both times
Offline Profile Goto Top

onceinalifetime
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
I've watched DAYS for years as well, and no way imho, is Jennifer cold, selfish, uncaring or pretty mean. I Don't get it!
Cold = the way she's treated Jack since his latest return. I will never forget her telling him she wanted to be with a happy man. Seriously? He was held captive and tortured for a year...and she was aware of this when she actually said these words to him.

Selfish = Jennifer stringing along two men pretending that she needed time to make a decision when, at every turn, she was all over Daniel and acted like she couldn't get away quick enough whenever she was around Jack.

Uncaring = Making Jack jump through hoops in order for her to even consider getting back together with him. Where was all her care and concern when he needed her? He was suffering and needed love, compassion and patience. She gave him none of those things.

Mean = Kissing and hugging on Daniel in front of Jack. Remember the Horton Christmas when Jack was standing right next to her and she kissed Daniel and she actually asked Jack what he was doing there.

I can think of many more examples but these came first to mind.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

onceinalifetime
Oct 8 2012, 06:23 PM
Kevin_Buchanan
Cold = the way she's treated Jack since his latest return. I will never forget her telling him she wanted to be with a happy man. Seriously? He was held captive and tortured for a year...and she was aware of this when she actually said these words to him.

Selfish = Jennifer stringing along two men pretending that she needed time to make a decision when, at every turn, she was all over Daniel and acted like she couldn't get away quick enough whenever she was around Jack.

Uncaring = Making Jack jump through hoops in order for her to even consider getting back together with him. Where was all her care and concern when he needed her? He was suffering and needed love, compassion and patience. She gave him none of those things.

Mean = Kissing and hugging on Daniel in front of Jack. Remember the Horton Christmas when Jack was standing right next to her and she kissed Daniel and she actually asked Jack what he was doing there.

Cold: Excluding Jack from family occasions like the Horton tree trimming, and acting as if Daniel had more right to be there than the father of her children. The man spent the previous Christmas being tortured in a cave, and she was all set to shut him out, even though their daughter wanted him there. And don't forget how she bitched to Hope about how she hated not spending Thanksgiving with Daniel instead of Jack.

Selfish: Pushing Jack for a reunion before he was ready, then running to Daniel the same day when Jack turned her down and trying to get back together with him, and then, when that didn't pay off, pressuring Jack to reconcile again a few weeks later. This wasn't about Jennifer rediscovering her love for Jack or deciding Daniel was the only man for her, it was about her selfish neediness and inability to be without a man.

Uncaring: Her total lack of interest or involvement in Jack's recovery from PTSD. She didn't want to know or hear about what he'd gone through, and said so repeatedly, insisting that she wasn't the person to fix him. She didn't even offer him friendship, much less love. While Jack was breaking down in Marlena's arms over his British cellmate's horrible death, Jen-Jen was billing and cooing at Daniel, and fussing over how hurt Daniel must be to have seen her and Jack's wedding photo. It's ironic that Jack received more support and compassion from a roomful of vets who'd never met him before than he did from his own wife.

Mean: Jumping down Jack's throat for every little or imagined transgression. Attacking him for being awake when she thought he was asleep, accusing him of stalking her on Halloween night, when he was actually in London with their son and she could have confirmed that with one phone call, screaming at him for taking another journalism assignment only to find out he was going to teach at Salem U instead, and treating him like an interloper when he showed up for the tree-trimming at Abigail's invitation. Never showing Jack any open affection or warmth in front of Daniel while macking all over Daniel in front of Jack. Not even trying to meet Jack halfway when he was knocking himself out trying to find ways to rebuild their family.

The only positive to Jack being offscreen now--I refuse to say "dead"--is that he's not being subjected to Jennifer's selfishness and abuse anymore.
Edited by Romancer66, Oct 8 2012, 06:55 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I agree mardar wrote nicole completely out of character no matter how mad she was at ej she never would have lied to him about the babys paternity. Nicole would have probably went back to him truthfully there marriage was for the benefit of her seeing johnny and sydney so even if she couldnt forgive him she has always thought he was a good father
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

onceinalifetime
Kevin_Buchanan

Thank you. You've put into words exactly what I've been thinking. :hail:

After Jennifer's return, calling her anything but cold, selfish, uncaring and mean is unimaginable. It's all she's been since she's been back, and I can't stand her anymore because of it! She is not the character that I used to love.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Oct 8 2012, 06:53 PM
onceinalifetime
Kevin_Buchanan

Cold: Excluding Jack from family occasions like the Horton tree trimming, and acting as if Daniel had more right to be there than the father of her children. The man spent the previous Christmas being tortured in a cave, and she was all set to shut him out, even though their daughter wanted him there. And don't forget how she bitched to Hope about how she hated not spending Thanksgiving with Daniel instead of Jack.

Selfish: Pushing Jack for a reunion before he was ready, then running to Daniel the same day when Jack turned her down and trying to get back together with him, and then, when that didn't pay off, pressuring Jack to reconcile again a few weeks later. This wasn't about Jennifer rediscovering her love for Jack or deciding Daniel was the only man for her, it was about her selfish neediness and inability to be without a man.

Uncaring: Her total lack of interest or involvement in Jack's recovery from PTSD. She didn't want to know or hear about what he'd gone through, and said so repeatedly, insisting that she wasn't the person to fix him. She didn't even offer him friendship, much less love. While Jack was breaking down in Marlena's arms over his British cellmate's horrible death, Jen-Jen was billing and cooing at Daniel, and fussing over how hurt Daniel must be to have seen her and Jack's wedding photo. It's ironic that Jack received more support and compassion from a roomful of vets who'd never met him before than he did from his own wife.

Mean: Jumping down Jack's throat for every little or imagined transgression. Attacking him for being awake when she thought he was asleep, accusing him of stalking her on Halloween night, when he was actually in London with their son and she could have confirmed that with one phone call, screaming at him for taking another journalism assignment only to find out he was going to teach at Salem U instead, and treating him like an interloper when he showed up for the tree-trimming at Abigail's invitation. Never showing Jack any open affection or warmth in front of Daniel while macking all over Daniel in front of Jack. Not even trying to meet Jack halfway when he was knocking himself out trying to find ways to rebuild their family.

The only positive to Jack being offscreen now--I refuse to say "dead"--is that he's not being subjected to Jennifer's selfishness and abuse anymore.
THANK YOU!!!!!

This is why I hate the woman, at the very least apathetic to her. Jack was the only reason I ever liked her, now that is gone, I don't have to bother any more.....not with how she treated Jack this last go around.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shar_d
Member Avatar

trojangal
Oct 8 2012, 03:17 PM
shar_d
Oct 8 2012, 02:56 PM
Nicole is sleeping with a man while pregnant with another man's baby. Nicole is the one who decided to keep lying to EJ that he is the father of her baby. Jen is not responsible for these actions. Whether or not you believe Jen let Nicole stay out her house out of the kindness of her heart, the fact is she didn't have to, but she did. People act surprised that Jen doesn't like Nicole..does everyone have amnesia about how Nicole helped EJ sabotage Abe's mayoral campaign?? Why would she like Nicole? She has no reason to, and she owes Nicole NOTHING...Nicole should've been grateful that Jen didn't kick her to the curb. I find it hilarious that everyone is acting as if Jen owes Nicole something. Why didn't Nicole go live with Daniel?? Oh yea..that's right..he DUMPED her a$$. Why not live with Rafe? Oh yea..he doesn't even want to be with her either...lol this hillarious..I am also a Nicole fan, a huge one..but even I can admit when she is acting like a pathetic idiot and no matter how much I love Nicole, I'm not going to make Jen out to be the bad person here, because she simply is not. Just because Jen called Nicole a few names..that makes her a bad person?? LOL if Nicole is so concerned about her precious baby, why didn't she go live in Chicago with Chloe or something? Maybe go live Brandon? Why did she purposely go live at Jen's house just so that she could go and manipulate her? Why is she sleeping with Daniel and letting her bang her while she's pregnant with another man's baby? That's nasty!

Dan sure seemed to like banging Nicole on his office desk :boobs:
If Nicole is nasty so is Dan

LOL touche!
Offline Profile Goto Top

shar_d
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Oct 8 2012, 03:37 PM
shar_d
Nicole is sleeping with a man while pregnant with another man's baby. Nicole is the one who decided to keep lying to EJ that he is the father of her baby. Jen is not responsible for these actions. Whether or not you believe Jen let Nicole stay out her house out of the kindness of her heart, the fact is she didn't have to, but she did. People act surprised that Jen doesn't like Nicole..does everyone have amnesia about how Nicole helped EJ sabotage Abe's mayoral campaign?? Why would she like Nicole? She has no reason to, and she owes Nicole NOTHING...Nicole should've been grateful that Jen didn't kick her to the curb. I find it hilarious that everyone is acting as if Jen owes Nicole something. Why didn't Nicole go live with Daniel?? Oh yea..that's right..he DUMPED her a$$. Why not live with Rafe? Oh yea..he doesn't even want to be with her either...lol this hillarious..I am also a Nicole fan, a huge one..but even I can admit when she is acting like a pathetic idiot and no matter how much I love Nicole, I'm not going to make Jen out to be the bad person here, because she simply is not. Just because Jen called Nicole a few names..that makes her a bad person?? LOL if Nicole is so concerned about her precious baby, why didn't she go live in Chicago with Chloe or something? Maybe go live Brandon? Why did she purposely go live at Jen's house just so that she could go and manipulate her? Why is she sleeping with Daniel and letting her bang her while she's pregnant with another man's baby? That's nasty!
Why do you feel the need to tell is you're a huge Nicole fan. Shouldn't your posts speak for themselves?
I have a right to post whatever I want..don't see why you would have an issue with that?? The reason why I stress that I am a Nicole fan, is that most people like yourself, would think that I am not simply because I am chastising her for her latest actions. Yet if you ever read any of my other posts in past months, you would see how I always posted positively about her prior to this recent storyline.....I didn't know that there was some rule that if I claim to be a fan of a certain character, I must always like every single thing that they do! lol come on now that's ridiculous. I'm not going to wear rose colored classes with Nicole right now..if you want to agree with her latest shenanigans, be my guest..but I don't and I am voicing my opinion because its called freedom of speech.
Edited by shar_d, Oct 9 2012, 12:55 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shar_d
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Oct 8 2012, 04:31 PM
shar_d
I find the fact that you claim to be a Nicole fan ironic, Nicole was wronged by three people in the beginning of this mess. First and foremost Sami who left her husband and her other children "cough" grief stricken to go screw EJ whom she not that long ago shot in the head. EJ whom Nicole asked repeatedly if their was anything else that he was keeping from her and he chose to lie to her on bended knee. Rafe who didn't concern himself about anyone, especially Nicole by getting back at EJ for screwing his precsious Sami. BTW Greif sex is the most disgustiung thing I have ever heard or read of from any show on television. I lost my son a few years ago and I can assure you the last thing I was thinking about was screwing my husband or anyone else. Grief is what Nicole's character looks like when she has lost both her children, Sami's grief is what it looks like to manipulate people.

Now as far as the Dannifer and Nicole situatin is concerned you want to blame someone for how Jen is being perceived by the general audience see below. Believe me I've told them plenty - Dan is a man whore, Jen is a pathetic as a grieving widow (feel sorry for Jack if her grief makes her chase other men) and Nicole well I honestly have no words for how they've written her. What truly appalls me is that the Ejole baby storyline has been about CAFE, SAFE, EJAMI, and now DAnnifer. EJOLE have had no screen time and no interaction. EJ has been written to not give a shit about this baby just chasing Sami's twat, Nicole has been written to rely on two men who have treated her dispicably in the past. So if I'm gonna throw stones I'd say the writers need to be on the receiving end.

DAYS Comment Line: 1-818-840-2067

DAYS Hotline in New York: 1-212-664-2333

Corday Productions: 1-818-295-2821

LMAO crazy how some posters on here turn everything into personal jabs..I thought that was against the rules of the board?? Throw stones?? At a fictional character named Nicole Walker on a soap opera..are you serious right now?? LOL Listen..I know the history, you don't have to rehash everything for me..because I could simply rehash all the crummy things Nicole has done to alot of the characters on the show as well. As much as I love Nicole, she is not some innocent person in all of this. She gives as much as she receives. Stop trying to tell me how I feel...you do not know me, nor do you know how many decades I have been watching this show. I can write whatever I want, if you want to disagree, that is fine, but don't claim to know who I am/am not a fan of based on my responses to a SPECIFIC storyline that I see one of my fav characters being written in which I hate. Stop making this about me personally and lets keep the discussion to the characters ok?? Thanks :)
Edited by shar_d, Oct 9 2012, 12:41 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

outrageous
Oct 8 2012, 05:44 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Oct 8 2012, 05:30 PM
If this show was going to allow Nicole to have some happiness they would have let her have her baby.

Bringing back Eric isn't going to make up for that great loss. And while they may get the root for writing at first, it's only a matter of time before Nicole schemes or does something underhanded and causes him to turn on her or either they'll write Nicole to be a better and changed person and thats not something I want to watch. I really wish they would have let Nicole and Ej stay together. They really made the perfect match and perfect scheme team.
I remember when Nicole came back, she used EJ as a lawyer for her divorce from Victor and she chose him specifically because he was married to Sami. She was an interloper. The original "perfect for each other and scheming couple" was EJ and Sami, until the writers decided to pair EJ with Nicole. Nicole was always written as EJ's doormat until MarDar. They are the only writers who wrote Ejole as a rooting couple, and who gave Niclole a baby. I'm convinced the baby would have survived under their writing. MarDar giveth, TomSell taketh away.
Writers change and so do storylines, sometimes just by accidentally striking gold, example Carrie and Austin were your rootable couple back in the day. Lucas and Sami were the interlopers not the rootable couple BUT the writers and viewers saw LUMI and they became the couple that everyone wanted to see. Some may not want to admit it but even though Nicole came into the Ej/Sami as an interloper she truly became a real threat when JS and AZ brought on the chemistry. Now they're trying to sell SAFE and no one's buying (well a select few) but not most of the audience so the ratings are showing. But Tomlin will not acknowledge that SAFE is not the best couple on Day's - they can still be a couple but for them to be center is ruining the show. Many couples were not supposed to be the ones the viewers would root for but did, remember John/Marlena/Roman - the story was supposed to be a Roman/Marlena true reunion but instead Jarlena became the it couple. Chemistry and actors is a matter of opinion but Corday and Tomlin refuse to see what's before them and push what's not workiing.

SAFE & Dannifer at this point leading the pack, they needs to acknowledge this or Day's is doomed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

shar_d
Oct 9 2012, 12:31 AM
nolagirl
Oct 8 2012, 04:31 PM
shar_d
I find the fact that you claim to be a Nicole fan ironic, Nicole was wronged by three people in the beginning of this mess. First and foremost Sami who left her husband and her other children "cough" grief stricken to go screw EJ whom she not that long ago shot in the head. EJ whom Nicole asked repeatedly if their was anything else that he was keeping from her and he chose to lie to her on bended knee. Rafe who didn't concern himself about anyone, especially Nicole by getting back at EJ for screwing his precsious Sami. BTW Greif sex is the most disgustiung thing I have ever heard or read of from any show on television. I lost my son a few years ago and I can assure you the last thing I was thinking about was screwing my husband or anyone else. Grief is what Nicole's character looks like when she has lost both her children, Sami's grief is what it looks like to manipulate people.

Now as far as the Dannifer and Nicole situatin is concerned you want to blame someone for how Jen is being perceived by the general audience see below. Believe me I've told them plenty - Dan is a man whore, Jen is a pathetic as a grieving widow (feel sorry for Jack if her grief makes her chase other men) and Nicole well I honestly have no words for how they've written her. What truly appalls me is that the Ejole baby storyline has been about CAFE, SAFE, EJAMI, and now DAnnifer. EJOLE have had no screen time and no interaction. EJ has been written to not give a shit about this baby just chasing Sami's twat, Nicole has been written to rely on two men who have treated her dispicably in the past. So if I'm gonna throw stones I'd say the writers need to be on the receiving end.

DAYS Comment Line: 1-818-840-2067

DAYS Hotline in New York: 1-212-664-2333

Corday Productions: 1-818-295-2821

LMAO crazy how some posters on here turn everything into personal jabs..I thought that was against the rules of the board?? Throw stones?? At a fictional character named Nicole Walker on a soap opera..are you serious right now?? LOL Listen..I know the history, you don't have to rehash everything for me..because I could simply rehash all the crummy things Nicole has done to alot of the characters on the show as well. As much as I love Nicole, she is not some innocent person in all of this. She gives as much as she receives. Stop trying to tell me how I feel...you do not know me, nor do you know how many decades I have been watching this show. I can write whatever I want, if you want to disagree, that is fine, but don't claim to know who I am/am not a fan of based on my responses to a SPECIFIC storyline that I see one of my fav characters being written in which I hate. Stop making this about me personally and lets keep the discussion to the characters ok?? Thanks :)
:wow: :shame: Thank you for the deciplinary lesson, glad I gave you such a good laugh. Only stones thrown were at the writers and that much I stated, but then I guess that's just another example of perception. Sorry that you took offense - I'll just stop there. B-)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic