Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, October 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 01:47 PM (6,967 Views)
deletemyaccountplease

Sedwick said shed talk to Knapp about stillborn...but I guess she doesn't?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Obvious, Nicole believes her baby is dead. Clearly the replacement doc is a Dimera set-up. :pray:

Dah!!! How convenient, a power outage at the hsopital. I'm sure that screwed up the ultra sound monitor and heart-belt thing! Do I look stupid TomSell? because if I'm not right, you are the bigger fool that I thought!
Edited by Dreamer, Oct 4 2012, 05:05 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Oct 4 2012, 03:17 PM
Just watching this 2 minute clip pisses me off. I hate Safe, I hate Jennifer, I Gary Tomlin!! Poor Nicole, I can't believe they are killing another one of her babies. Makes me sick!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Note to self, get tissues for Friday. :'( I can't stand that she was trying hard to keep EJ from his kid but omg, poor Nicole. I know AZ is going to have me in tears.

Safe was lame, nothing new.

The confrontation btwn EJ/Sami was better than I thought. MUCH better. Talk about intense! I can't wait to see it live!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

it just hit how very little were no john marlena kate lucas sonny justin adrienne and other i forgot right now

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Just watched the preview. Safe makes me sick ej is pathetic and nicole broke my heart

niki

LovingDays
Oct 4 2012, 01:56 PM
omggg again rafe & Sami
Daniel & Jen jesus im fed up of them every day the same character over and over again
By the sounds it they did throw in 5 mins f Bo/hope and Roman for variety from the Safe/Dannifer show...with its supporting cast of EJ, Nick, Gabi and Nicole. I'm sure it's keeping us all gripped.

deletemyaccountplease

Power outage is shady

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

There are no words to describe the level of disgust that I feel at this storyline. No woman, no matter how villainous she may be, deserves to lose her child. Not once but twice. And 3 weeks before the due date? My heart breaks for Nicole. And Ari is such an amazing actress, I know I will be in tears tomorrow. I haven't watched or recorded Days all week but tomorrow I will. I will watch for Nicole. Not for Daniel or Sami or Rafe or that bitch that calls herself Jennifer. Nicole is the only reason Days will have a spot on my DVR tomorrow.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Oct 4 2012, 04:16 PM.

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Oh my goodness--this needs to be a kidnapping by Stefano. And we need to know about it NOW. All the things are place for it to be.

Ari Zucker is amazing. It doesn't get any better than her. This story is going to get you on the ground and stomp you before it's over. Nicole does not deserve this.

Edited by Vicky4Mimi, Oct 4 2012, 04:19 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

I am just pissed with the way they use babies and pregnancies in this show as relationship props.
If you want to do stories about miscarriage or deaths of babies do it in a heartfelt manner where a couple can properly grieve together and work through the issues associated with death of a child.
The way they treat this is so cavalier.

camera shy

Did anybody see Friday's show? Did the substitute doctor show Nicole her baby on the monitor? Nicole said her doctor always let her see her baby on the monitor, did this doctor do the same? And was Nicole given an ultrasound?

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

From my undeestanding she didnt see the ultrasound but that is likely because an alarm went off when there was no heart beat and she didnt want nicole to see her dead baby

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I wish Jennifer would die instead of the baby. Also, Stefano calling EJ right after the power outage at the hospital...interesting. Maybe a setup to take the baby? EJ did talk about making Nicole pay for the switch recently.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

If we didnt know about the accident with jennifer next week i would say 110%maybe that the baby is alive with all the hospital problems random doctor and the stefeno coming back but i think the writters wrote it this way so viewers would go crazy with speculations only to in the end for this horrible nightmare to really be all true

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Oct 4 2012, 01:59 PM
God. Poor Nicole.

No, Jen-Jen, the woman you're determined to demonize because you can't handle the fact that your ex-boyfriend isn't Sir Galahad and makes his own stupid choices isn't a monster or a succubus. She's as human as you are and she's just had a devastating loss.

No sympathy for Bitchifer getting flak at work for not being on site when she should have been, and hurting her widdle hand because of her own stupid tantrum. And my skin crawled at her bringing up her first date with Daniel. Why the hell would she bring it up if she wasn't hoping to "pick up where they left off," as she so quaintly puts it?

Daniel told Maggie to butt out. But then this is the twit who tried to play matchmaker with Dannifer less than 24 hours after Jack died, so she probably won't listen.

Safe. ZZZZ.

Bo's exit continues to underwhelm. How many days does PR have left at this point?

TFP, Skye.
I'm done with Jennifer. Jack & Jenn's lovestory was one of the best written storylines in Days history and their scenes in the early 90s were some of the best acted. Matt & Missy truly brought out the best in each other. But I have come to accept that the Jennifer I loved is gone. She was tarnished little by little by various writers until all that was left was a pale, blonde cheap imitation. I don't know if Tomlin intended for us to feel sympathy towards Jennifer, but the only thing I feel when I look at her is disappointment. I am disappointed that after all Jack & Jennifer went through to be together, after all these years....this is what we're left with. One of the greatest love stories ever written on a daytime soap opera has been reduced to this. Jack is dead (?) and Jennifer is unrecognizable. If by some miracle Matt returns to this show, I will support any pairing Jack is part of, however, I cannot and will not support Jack with Jennifer. My days of wanting Jack with Jennifer are done.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Courtneya6688
Oct 4 2012, 04:54 PM
If we didnt know about the accident with jennifer next week i would say 110%maybe that the baby is alive with all the hospital problems random doctor and the stefeno coming back but i think the writters wrote it this way so viewers would go crazy with speculations only to in the end for this horrible nightmare to really be all true
I agree. If they had whisked Nicole into surgery to remove the 'dead' baby right away - amidst all of the power outage/downed computer stuff I would bet money the baby was being stolen. But since Nicole is still walking around carrying the baby and we know the fall takes place next week I think it comes down to creating a reason for there to be no traceable records of Nicole's visit and being told the baby is gone.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Partnersincrime
Oct 4 2012, 04:05 PM
it just hit how very little were no john marlena kate lucas sonny justin adrienne and other i forgot right now
Maybe TomSell forgot to release the SOD that reads: People go missing Salem: John, Marlena, Kate, Sonny and friends

LOL! they way they've treated, you'd think they'd been fired!

Edited by Dreamer, Oct 4 2012, 05:19 PM.

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 4 2012, 04:55 PM
Romancer66
Oct 4 2012, 01:59 PM
God. Poor Nicole.

No, Jen-Jen, the woman you're determined to demonize because you can't handle the fact that your ex-boyfriend isn't Sir Galahad and makes his own stupid choices isn't a monster or a succubus. She's as human as you are and she's just had a devastating loss.

No sympathy for Bitchifer getting flak at work for not being on site when she should have been, and hurting her widdle hand because of her own stupid tantrum. And my skin crawled at her bringing up her first date with Daniel. Why the hell would she bring it up if she wasn't hoping to "pick up where they left off," as she so quaintly puts it?

Daniel told Maggie to butt out. But then this is the twit who tried to play matchmaker with Dannifer less than 24 hours after Jack died, so she probably won't listen.

Safe. ZZZZ.

Bo's exit continues to underwhelm. How many days does PR have left at this point?

TFP, Skye.
I'm done with Jennifer. Jack & Jenn's lovestory was one of the best written storylines in Days history and their scenes in the early 90s were some of the best acted. Matt & Missy truly brought out the best in each other. But I have come to accept that the Jennifer I loved is gone. She was tarnished little by little by various writers until all that was left was a pale, blonde cheap imitation. I don't know if Tomlin intended for us to feel sympathy towards Jennifer, but the only thing I feel when I look at her is disappointment. I am disappointed that after all Jack & Jennifer went through to be together, after all these years....this is what we're left with. One of the greatest love stories ever written on a daytime soap opera has been reduced to this. Jack is dead (?) and Jennifer is unrecognizable. If by some miracle Matt returns to this show, I will support any pairing Jack is part of, however, I cannot and will not support Jack with Jennifer. My days of wanting Jack with Jennifer are done.
She is unrecognizable and downright hateful. I just saw tomorrow's preview and she just about jumped on Dr. Douche. Gross. Just gross. Yet the writers are shoving her to the front burner oblivious to the fact that she is widely hated.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Just let TomSell have their Dannifer fix, you know it won't last forever. Sick and twisted as it might be,Tomsell really wants to tell their own story that they got ripped off from doing when they were fired. MARDAR just wasted our time.

Some writers like to hold a grudge, TomSEll.....FYI... I will not try and take it personally

I dislike SC's character and his acting. But in the last 3 or 4 Days I have enjoyed MR's acting. I like her personal performance, it has reminded me of second run Jen at best. You can't fault the actress for having to act a SL that we don't like. Or fault her for saying or doing things that the writers are hell bend on shoving down our throats.

Finding the right couples chemistry on screen is important, I am still waiting for SC to find his....... MR is not his.... and TPTB have tried with how many actresses?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply