Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, October 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 01:47 PM (7,222 Views)
camera shy

Courtneya6688
Oct 4 2012, 04:41 PM
From my undeestanding she didnt see the ultrasound but that is likely because an alarm went off when there was no heart beat and she didnt want nicole to see her dead baby
Thanks! So she never saw the baby on the monitor? And they didn't do an ultrasound? It's funny because I thought SOD had said that an ultrasound confirmed the baby was dead? And Nicole said that with her own doctor sometimes they couldn't find a heartbeat with the baby because he was positioned in a weird position. That baby is so alive. I bet somewhere down the line Nicole is going to want to see the baby and she'll discover he's alive and Daniel will have to decide whether to keep the secret or come forward to save Jennifer from going to prison for killing a baby who's very much alive.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Joshua
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 4 2012, 04:17 PM
Oh my goodness--this needs to be a kidnapping by Stefano. And we need to know about it NOW. All the things are place for it to be.

Ari Zucker is amazing. It doesn't get any better than her. This story is going to get you on the ground and stomp you before it's over. Nicole does not deserve this.

Yup. AZ is the only reason I'm watching tomorrow.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

When you watch the Dannifer epi today, you'd swear they were doing a redo of 1990's JNJ
Daniel is pushing Jennifer away (we all know he wants her) and Jennifer is grovelling her way back into his life. ( I have no Idea why she's interested in him-- really what's the appeal?)

For the 3, 333, 333 time: DANIEL is not JACK, fans do not want to see Dan push away the love of his life (gag me with a spoon) and Jen begging him to let her in his life. (you know at least be friends so she can take advantage of his sexual weaknesses) It Sickens me that TPTB think that theycan get away with this crap writing Bad Boy Dr. Dan, emotionally scarred, has built up walls that Jennifer Horton think she must breakdown and get inside. :moon: :puke:
Edited by Dreamer, Oct 4 2012, 05:42 PM.

james0479
Member Avatar

AZ is gonna slay this. It hurt just reading this writeup. As for Stefano being involved and that baby being alive...... I'm going to promise the baby is alive. Do you really think TomSell would kill someone named Daniel Raphael?? It's the worst name for this baby. There's no way TomSell won't make us love that baby, with that name, being secretly hiding out with EJ.

bomber
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Oct 4 2012, 05:30 PM
When you watch the Dannifer epi today, you'd swear they were doing a 1990 JNJ life

Daniel is pushing Jennifer away (we all know he wants her) and Jennifer is grovelling her way back into his life. ( I have no Idea why she's interested in him-- really what's the appeal?)

For the 3, 333, 333 time: DANIEL is not JACK, fans do not want to see Dan push away the love of his life (gag me with a spoon) and Jen begging him to let her in his life. (you know at least be friends so she can take advantage of his sexual weaknesses) It Sickens me that TPTB think that theycan get away with this crap writing Bad Boy Dr. Dan, emotionally scarred, has built up walls that Jennifer Horton think she must breakdown and get inside. :moon: :puke:
ITA and just like J & J in 1990 Jen will get into trouble and Jack- I mean Dan- will come to her rescue and they will be reunited, only insted of being raped this time Jen is falsely accused of murder.
But the difference is
1. Jen was actually likeable then.
2. Jack was always loyal and genuinely conflicted not to mention MA could act.
3. J & J totally lit up the screen

Without these elements it's just not going to work.

deletemyaccountplease

Wrong day oops
Edited by deletemyaccountplease, Oct 4 2012, 07:47 PM.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Oct 4 2012, 01:57 PM
Stefano is back baby!!!!!!!!!!
Now he had better get it together and forgive Kate so they can be reunited. I have waited long enough. DAMN IT! :soapbox:

Btw. Poor Nicole I really did not want this for her again she deserves to finally have the baby that she always wanted. :shame:

Alligato
Member Avatar

AZ is the only reason I am watching this bullshit! I can't believe they are doing this to her again...killing off her baby and having the gut wrenching realization scene...especially reminiscing about pumpkin and christmas clothes. Awful. Sickening.

I think the baby is gone. And despite that long absent Stefano pops up, this particular episode leaves me little hope. This show leaves me little hope too.

There was an article a while back with AS said that Sami was at the lowest point as her life came crashing down and it was nothing but her head in her hands before Lucas showed up. What is happening to Nicole, my dear Sween, is what it is like when life crashes down. Being left with nothing and nobody. Nicole always gets shit on.

I can't bare to watch Dannifer or Safe during all of this.
The scenes between EJ and Sami sound so cringe worthy...how many scenes have we have where EJ is standing their pleading with her, begging while he proclaims his love while she talks about being duped again and what an evil liar he is with a no heart or soul. Sickening. Why does he always have such shriveled balls with her. Why does she get so many scenes to shit on EJ?

This show sucks.
I'm furious that Nicole is once again crying over her dead baby in the hospital...all alone.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Alligato
Oct 4 2012, 08:16 PM
AZ is the only reason I am watching this bullshit! I can't believe they are doing this to her again...killing off her baby and having the gut wrenching realization scene...especially reminiscing about pumpkin and christmas clothes. Awful. Sickening.

I think the baby is gone. And despite that long absent Stefano pops up, this particular episode leaves me little hope. This show leaves me little hope too.

There was an article a while back with AS said that Sami was at the lowest point as her life came crashing down and it was nothing but her head in her hands before Lucas showed up. What is happening to Nicole, my dear Sween, is what it is like when life crashes down. Being left with nothing and nobody. Nicole always gets shit on.

The scenes between EJ and Sami sound so cringe worthy...how many scenes have we have where EJ is standing their pleading with her, begging while he proclaims his love while she talks about being duped again and what an evil liar he is with a no heart or soul. Sickening. Why does he always have such shriveled balls with her. Why does she get so many scenes to shit on EJ?

This show sucks.
I'm furious that Nicole is once again crying over her dead baby in the hospital...all alone.
ITA about Ej. He is such a totally pathetic character in this episode, standing there lurking in HTS spying on Sami and Rafe kissing. What a sick bastard. Then after Sami is through with him he goes back to his office and throws papers around and has a hissy fit like a spoiled teen. It is truly disgusting to watch him act like this over a woman who clearly doesn't love or want him.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

BJ Deveraux
Oct 4 2012, 05:11 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Oct 4 2012, 04:55 PM
Romancer66
Oct 4 2012, 01:59 PM
God. Poor Nicole.

No, Jen-Jen, the woman you're determined to demonize because you can't handle the fact that your ex-boyfriend isn't Sir Galahad and makes his own stupid choices isn't a monster or a succubus. She's as human as you are and she's just had a devastating loss.

No sympathy for Bitchifer getting flak at work for not being on site when she should have been, and hurting her widdle hand because of her own stupid tantrum. And my skin crawled at her bringing up her first date with Daniel. Why the hell would she bring it up if she wasn't hoping to "pick up where they left off," as she so quaintly puts it?

Daniel told Maggie to butt out. But then this is the twit who tried to play matchmaker with Dannifer less than 24 hours after Jack died, so she probably won't listen.

Safe. ZZZZ.

Bo's exit continues to underwhelm. How many days does PR have left at this point?

TFP, Skye.
I'm done with Jennifer. Jack & Jenn's lovestory was one of the best written storylines in Days history and their scenes in the early 90s were some of the best acted. Matt & Missy truly brought out the best in each other. But I have come to accept that the Jennifer I loved is gone. She was tarnished little by little by various writers until all that was left was a pale, blonde cheap imitation. I don't know if Tomlin intended for us to feel sympathy towards Jennifer, but the only thing I feel when I look at her is disappointment. I am disappointed that after all Jack & Jennifer went through to be together, after all these years....this is what we're left with. One of the greatest love stories ever written on a daytime soap opera has been reduced to this. Jack is dead (?) and Jennifer is unrecognizable. If by some miracle Matt returns to this show, I will support any pairing Jack is part of, however, I cannot and will not support Jack with Jennifer. My days of wanting Jack with Jennifer are done.
She is unrecognizable and downright hateful. I just saw tomorrow's preview and she just about jumped on Dr. Douche. Gross. Just gross. Yet the writers are shoving her to the front burner oblivious to the fact that she is widely hated.
If she had to close her twitter account,how can they not know how much she is hated? Every time I think I can't dislike Jennifer any more than I already do,they write something which makes her even more repulsive to me.I just do not want to see her and I am starting to dislike Maggie.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Alligato

This show sucks.
I agree with your post.I want to cling to hope that the baby is alive but I don't think he is.They may later decide to have the baby alive after they realize how many fans they have angered with this story line but again,I don't think so.They are making so many characters unlikeable and with other characters gone or leaving,I don't know if Kristen,Stefano,and/or Eric will be enough to bring in and/or keep viewers.

appleblossom

Alligato

This show sucks.
Why shouldn't Sami crap on EJ, he crapped all over her happiness with Lucas and Rafe. It's payback time. It's about time Sami woke up. Sad about Nicole though, give the girl some happiness.

appleblossom

BeeBee
Oct 4 2012, 09:21 PM
BJ Deveraux
LanaluvsBroe
Romancer66
God. Poor Nicole.

No, Jen-Jen, the woman you're determined to demonize because you can't handle the fact that your ex-boyfriend isn't Sir Galahad and makes his own stupid choices isn't a monster or a succubus. She's as human as you are and she's just had a devastating loss.

No sympathy for Bitchifer getting flak at work for not being on site when she should have been, and hurting her widdle hand because of her own stupid tantrum. And my skin crawled at her bringing up her first date with Daniel. Why the hell would she bring it up if she wasn't hoping to "pick up where they left off," as she so quaintly puts it?

Daniel told Maggie to butt out. But then this is the twit who tried to play matchmaker with Dannifer less than 24 hours after Jack died, so she probably won't listen.

Safe. ZZZZ.

Bo's exit continues to underwhelm. How many days does PR have left at this point?

TFP, Skye.
I'm done with Jennifer. Jack & Jenn's lovestory was one of the best written storylines in Days history and their scenes in the early 90s were some of the best acted. Matt & Missy truly brought out the best in each other. But I have come to accept that the Jennifer I loved is gone. She was tarnished little by little by various writers until all that was left was a pale, blonde cheap imitation. I don't know if Tomlin intended for us to feel sympathy towards Jennifer, but the only thing I feel when I look at her is disappointment. I am disappointed that after all Jack & Jennifer went through to be together, after all these years....this is what we're left with. One of the greatest love stories ever written on a daytime soap opera has been reduced to this. Jack is dead (?) and Jennifer is unrecognizable. If by some miracle Matt returns to this show, I will support any pairing Jack is part of, however, I cannot and will not support Jack with Jennifer. My days of wanting Jack with Jennifer are done.
She is unrecognizable and downright hateful. I just saw tomorrow's preview and she just about jumped on Dr. Douche. Gross. Just gross. Yet the writers are shoving her to the front burner oblivious to the fact that she is widely hated.
If she had to close her twitter account,how can they not know how much she is hated? Every time I think I can't dislike Jennifer any more than I already do,they write something which makes her even more repulsive to me.I just do not want to see her and I am starting to dislike Maggie.
A lot of fans me included are sad the writers destroyed great couples like Jack &Jen plus LUMI. Maybe Jen needs to go to the coffee house and hang out with little bro Lucas and they can disuss how messed up their love lives are.

trojangal
Member Avatar

BeeBee
BJ Deveraux
LanaluvsBroe
Romancer66
God. Poor Nicole.

Safe. ZZZZ.

TFP, Skye.
I think people believe she closed her Twitter account because
of threats to her family over the Chickfila stuff, I am sure that wasn't the only reason

BeeBee
Member Avatar

appleblossom
Oct 4 2012, 10:01 PM
BeeBee
BJ Deveraux
LanaluvsBroe

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
A lot of fans me included are sad the writers destroyed great couples like Jack &Jen plus LUMI. Maybe Jen needs to go to the coffee house and hang out with little bro Lucas and they can disuss how messed up their love lives are.
Just make her stop running after Daniel.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

trojangal
Oct 4 2012, 10:34 PM
BeeBee
BJ Deveraux
LanaluvsBroe

of threats to her family over the Chickfila stuff, I am sure that wasn't the only reason
I had forgotten about that.

Lady Evol
Member Avatar

camera shy
Oct 4 2012, 05:21 PM
Courtneya6688
Oct 4 2012, 04:41 PM
From my undeestanding she didnt see the ultrasound but that is likely because an alarm went off when there was no heart beat and she didnt want nicole to see her dead baby
Thanks! So she never saw the baby on the monitor? And they didn't do an ultrasound? It's funny because I thought SOD had said that an ultrasound confirmed the baby was dead? And Nicole said that with her own doctor sometimes they couldn't find a heartbeat with the baby because he was positioned in a weird position. That baby is so alive. I bet somewhere down the line Nicole is going to want to see the baby and she'll discover he's alive and Daniel will have to decide whether to keep the secret or come forward to save Jennifer from going to prison for killing a baby who's very much alive.
No, there was an ultrasound. The write up isnt clear about whether Nicole sees it or not- seems like no, but then again she asks the dr to stop and that makes it sound like she is looking at the screen.

Anyway, I'd put money on the baby being dead. If this dr was a Stefano plant, she wouldn't be offering to stay with Nicole, call her dr, and have a nurse schedule the induction sometime in the next few days- when she won't even be around. If you're trying to steal a baby, you tell the mom you have to do it right then, knock her out and have her wake up baby-free.

I'm not saying there's no way it'll be changed if new writers come in, because everything is temporary on this show. But definitely it seems like it's being written that this is a dead baby. I'm not sure why people are so surprised- there are a lot of women out there who can't carry a baby to completion, I think Nicole is a story for them. A sad, sad, depressing, dark, awful story that they'd probably rather not think about.

outrageous
Member Avatar

I really don't think the baby's dead. AZ rocked the scenes though.

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Oct 4 2012, 10:50 PM
trojangal
Oct 4 2012, 10:34 PM
BeeBee
BJ Deveraux

I had forgotten about that.
Forgot about that too. She's not just a self-righteous hypocrite, she also plays one on TV! LMAO

camera shy

They really missed the boat with the Safe reunion, Lucas should have been there to witness it and to give EJ a "I told you so" smirk. And can we please have Sami tell EJ she doesn't want his pathetic, loser ass if another man is in the picture? And that she likes her men to come with balls which would exclude him. Pretty please?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply