Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, October 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 01:47 PM (7,093 Views)
JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Too much Safe kissing for me :puke:

Please writers move Ej OUT that story!

Heck I will take Ej with anyone at this point.

I feel bad for Nicole:( I know Ari is going to rock it out though.
Edited by JamesScott_19, Oct 5 2012, 12:13 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Oct 5 2012, 12:07 PM

I wish they hadn't killed Arianna off. :shame:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Safe. :wub:

Sami has been getting around over the last year hasn't she.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 5 2012, 12:13 PM
JamesScott_19
Oct 5 2012, 12:07 PM

I wish they hadn't killed Arianna off. :shame:
I was actually pulling for them, of course the writers got rid of the interesting and spunky one. We can't have anyone against Safe :sarcasm:

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Other than Nicole's tragedy, this episode was filled with more suckage than a Dyson vacuum commercial.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Actually liked the show today. Mostly due to AZ and her fantastic performance. A little confused by the baby clothes, though. Must of missed why she had them at the hospital - and they were HUGE. But overall, good, sad work. That doctor was rather cold and was writing quite the notes while her patient fell apart.

EJ and Sami. Can't believe it - liked it. AS performs her best in these kind of scenes with JS. Can't say if Sami's feelings are hurt because she actually cares about EJ, if it's a pride thing, or because she can't wait to kiss the guy again. Regardless, those two always have passion and I thought that EJ's excuse "because I love you" was valid. He should have told her that he needed to save her from a life of boring, plaid-love with Mr. No Personality. I know why Rafe and Sami's story needs EJ - it would be unwatchable without. PS - I do realize that these are the EJAMI's "throw crumbs to each fan base" scenes that keep me watching. Grrr. I hate being manipulated.

Bo's story seems like an afterthought in these episodes. It's dull.

Teliaia

camera shy
Oct 5 2012, 11:16 AM
They really missed the boat with the Safe reunion, Lucas should have been there to witness it and to give EJ a "I told you so" smirk. And can we please have Sami tell EJ she doesn't want his pathetic, loser ass if another man is in the picture? And that she likes her men to come with balls which would exclude him. Pretty please?
I would watch live, just to see that happen . :popcorn: EJ is just pathetic.

I wish they would rewind Lucas personality back to early 2000 have him scheme or something.

Hi, I''m not new but I came out of lurking

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

After watching these are my thoughts. Safe reunion made me want to puke but only half as much as ej and samis conversation. Jennifer is disgusting with her heart ache on not being able to save poor daniel instead of grieveing her dead husband. Anne the hospital worker needs to just slap the bitch in the face. And lastly i cried like a feaking baby in the nicole scenes. Ari stole the show. Her grief was so believeable and real and more than i have saw from any other character who has lost someone on the show in years. Job well done!

Harmony233

Teliaia
Oct 5 2012, 01:15 PM
camera shy
Oct 5 2012, 11:16 AM
They really missed the boat with the Safe reunion, Lucas should have been there to witness it and to give EJ a "I told you so" smirk. And can we please have Sami tell EJ she doesn't want his pathetic, loser ass if another man is in the picture? And that she likes her men to come with balls which would exclude him. Pretty please?
I would watch live, just to see that happen . :popcorn: EJ is just pathetic.

I wish they would rewind Lucas personality back to early 2000 have him scheme or something.

Hi, I''m not new but I came out of lurking
i'd love a scheming lucas back honestly have no clue why they didn't go with a lumi/safe triangle

nolagirl
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Oct 4 2012, 09:15 PM
Alligato
Oct 4 2012, 08:16 PM
AZ is the only reason I am watching this bullshit! I can't believe they are doing this to her again...killing off her baby and having the gut wrenching realization scene...especially reminiscing about pumpkin and christmas clothes. Awful. Sickening.

I think the baby is gone. And despite that long absent Stefano pops up, this particular episode leaves me little hope. This show leaves me little hope too.

There was an article a while back with AS said that Sami was at the lowest point as her life came crashing down and it was nothing but her head in her hands before Lucas showed up. What is happening to Nicole, my dear Sween, is what it is like when life crashes down. Being left with nothing and nobody. Nicole always gets shit on.

I can't bare to watch Dannifer or Safe during all of this.
The scenes between EJ and Sami sound so cringe worthy...how many scenes have we have where EJ is standing their pleading with her, begging while he proclaims his love while she talks about being duped again and what an evil liar he is with a no heart or soul. Sickening. Why does he always have such shriveled balls with her. Why does she get so many scenes to shit on EJ?

This show sucks.
I'm furious that Nicole is once again crying over her dead baby in the hospital...all alone.
ITA about Ej. He is such a totally pathetic character in this episode, standing there lurking in HTS spying on Sami and Rafe kissing. What a sick bastard. Then after Sami is through with him he goes back to his office and throws papers around and has a hissy fit like a spoiled teen. It is truly disgusting to watch him act like this over a woman who clearly doesn't love or want him.
Problem is two fold

1. EJ must be made to look like a loser to Stuper Rafe Day's Zero Hero

2. Sami must look like the heroine now for Day's with the golden twat that every man can't resist.

EJ nor Nicole will ever allowed happines as long as Sami is on Day's - she will keep EJ dangling on as she has Lucas for years and she'll persecute Nicole at every turn.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Reading that recap of Nicole is just heartbreaking. :'( I know Ari will rock those scenes, but I honestly cannot bring myself to watch Nicole go through such heartache again. That's just asking a little too much from this fan. I'm done.

#DAYSlostaviewer
Quote Post Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Oct 5 2012, 12:13 PM
Safe. :wub:

Sami has been getting around over the last year hasn't she.
:blink: Year???? Put an (S) on the end of that and it would better describe her.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

So did anyone catch that mysteriously Sami's phone appeared in her purse? Thought she left it and couldn't find it and that is why we had to live through a half an episode with the two idiots trying to find one another?

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Oct 5 2012, 01:35 PM
After watching these are my thoughts. Safe reunion made me want to puke but only half as much as ej and samis conversation. Jennifer is disgusting with her heart ache on not being able to save poor daniel instead of grieveing her dead husband. Anne the hospital worker needs to just slap the bitch in the face. And lastly i cried like a feaking baby in the nicole scenes. Ari stole the show. Her grief was so believeable and real and more than i have saw from any other character who has lost someone on the show in years. Job well done!
Well that would be since the last time AZ had to lose a baby :badmood: But then I guess when you know the actress can pull off such a scene because she's that good, it's just a shame Tomlin can't get his pets to do this. Hell Zero Hero can't pull of more than one expression, oops sorry two arrogance and constipation.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 5 2012, 02:15 PM
So did anyone catch that mysteriously Sami's phone appeared in her purse? Thought she left it and couldn't find it and that is why we had to live through a half an episode with the two idiots trying to find one another?
:lol: :lol: :lol: And the writers think that we're dumb :cheer: :cheer: :rockon: :rockon:

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Well, I'm going to cling onto hope that the baby is still alive. Even if they confirm it's not. Lmao!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Can that be a dream sequence? Why do they always do this to Nicole! I hope EJ does find out he was really the father and grieves with her even though he'll be pissed.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Ari did a spectacular job today that is emmy worthy right there. I feel bad for Nicole I really wanted her to get the baby that she always wanted.

camera shy

If the ratings don't improve I hope the writers have the good common sense to switch around their pairings and storylines to see if it helps.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Jennifer is more upset about losing Dr. Douche's friendship than she is about losing the love of her life! :frustration: :frustration: :frustration: :angry:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply