Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: TV Guide Sharon spoiler
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 04:08 PM (5,898 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Michael Logan TV Guide Sharon spoiler

After Sharon's complete breakdown, Logan has it that she specifically is back with one of her former loves. (pg. 62, next week's edition)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bygnedys

Thanks for spoiler, I think it will be Nick.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

It's probably that tool Adam. I can't see him and Chelsea lasting.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Oh fuck....everytime these spoilers come out about Sharon's love life I PRAY that it's Nick, yet it's always Adam. I hope this time will go Shick fans way.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Hmmm! Okay this Logan spoil and that SC interview with Fairman don't add up then... :ermm: *StrongSideEye*

Sonic
Member Avatar

nope not SHICK! guess again!

Shick
Member Avatar

I love the "prophets" who claim to know all :laugh:
Edited by Shick, Oct 4 2012, 04:29 PM.

Cornellw
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 4 2012, 04:22 PM
Oh fuck....everytime these spoilers come out about Sharon's love life I PRAY that it's Nick, yet it's always Adam. I hope this time will go Shick fans way.
I understand what you mean think of how long and how many times they teased us Daily fans. This last time was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Shick
Oct 4 2012, 04:29 PM
Especially fans of the boring as fuck Phick - who themselves are headed for a breakup, and Josh Griffith has made it known that he is more of a Jack and Phyllis fan than a Nick and Phyllis fan.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Y&RWorldTurner
Oct 4 2012, 04:38 PM
Shick
Especially fans of the boring as fuck Phick - who themselves are headed for a breakup, and Josh Griffith has made it known that he is more of a Jack and Phyllis fan than a Nick and Phyllis fan.
Majority of us do prefer Phack over Phick. JG obviously has better taste then the past regimes who wouldn't dare break up Phick.. and why, I don't know.

Shick
Member Avatar

Y&RWorldTurner
Shick
lol It's always that way ;) . And yes, JG was hinting a lot of Phyllis/Jack interaction. Said he loves MS and PB and how they work well together

Larel

Y&RWorldTurner
Shick
Really? JG is a Phack fan? :wub2:

Love this, hope when Phick implode he moves them to others for a while, Phyllis is way better with Jack anyway. I see Nick & Avery getting back together, she was wanting him today but pulled back because of Phyllis, but when she learns what she has been up too, all bets will be off I think. ;)

Ringwraiths
Member Avatar

So Sharon reunites with Diego? j/k lol

I think we all know it will either be Nick or Adam. Sharon needs to be redeemed and revamped with good writing. I just pray that JG will pen one hell of a good story where all of it will make sense while being very entertaining. I also hope this won't be a rush job.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Better be Nicholas!

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Ringwraiths
Oct 4 2012, 04:54 PM

I think we all know it will either be Nick or Adam. Sharon needs to be redeemed and revamped with good writing. I just pray that JG will pen one hell of a good story where all of it will make sense while being very entertaining. I also hope this won't be a rush job.
Sharon and Diego...YUMMM!!! Oh'How I remember thee... That man made me hide my #ForeverShickCard with his fine ass.

Posted Image

Checkers
Member Avatar

I want it to be Nick but it will probably be Adam.

Posted Image

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

why does it have to be between Nick and Adam?
Sharon has a very long list of former lovers, maybe Sam will come back to rehab her! lol

Shick
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 4 2012, 05:34 PM
Ringwraiths
Oct 4 2012, 04:54 PM

Sharon and Diego...YUMMM!!! Oh'How I remember thee... That man made me hide my #ForeverShickCard with his fine ass.

Posted Image
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Shick
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 4 2012, 06:30 PM
why does it have to be between Nick and Adam?
Sharon has a very long list of former lovers, maybe Sam will come back to rehab her! lol
Former love, not lover :wink:

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks for posting, I hope it will be Nick but I am not going hope up.....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply