Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: TV Guide Sharon spoiler
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 04:08 PM (5,824 Views)
lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Sonic
Oct 4 2012, 04:26 PM
nope not SHICK! guess again!
Why guess when there's that "NNS" coming from you AGAIN. ;) You don't wanna share who it is?

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Sharon doesn't fall in love after one night. It takes at least another date.

JenSports1

Please not the boring Shick again...this couple has no spark at all!!

Evan
Member Avatar

Hoping it's a reunion with Adam.

Jair

Well we are watching the Victor's return from the death 64.0 and also this time he's pictured like a victim even tough his long list of crime and bad behaviour so ... I'd enjoy a Shick 64.0

Ejole Lifer

It will probably be Adam (ugh) BUT I WANT SHICK.

PHICKER

I highly doubt it is Nick. I think a triangle is starting with Nick/Phyllis/Ronan.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 4 2012, 06:35 PM
Sammie Jo
Oct 4 2012, 06:30 PM
why does it have to be between Nick and Adam?
Sharon has a very long list of former lovers, maybe Sam will come back to rehab her! lol
Former love, not lover :wink:
no, former lovers, brad was not a love, diego was not a love, they were just lovers, passing through, ONS you could say, but I was being nice, former lovers sounds better than ONS.

six
Member Avatar

I'd prefer Adam but at this point, I'm just glad shictor and shucker are over.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Sammie Jo
Oct 5 2012, 11:00 AM
Shick
Oct 4 2012, 06:35 PM
Sammie Jo
Oct 4 2012, 06:30 PM
why does it have to be between Nick and Adam?
Sharon has a very long list of former lovers, maybe Sam will come back to rehab her! lol
Former love, not lover :wink:
no, former lovers, brad was not a love, diego was not a love, they were just lovers, passing through, ONS you could say, but I was being nice, former lovers sounds better than ONS.
No, I'm saying the spoiler says former love not lover which is why Sam being the one makes no sense. He wasn't a love of Sharon's.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Wait a minute, didn't she say in her interview there was going to be a Sharon that doesn't rely on a man?

Anywho, I don't know why it would be Adam. That is just damn stupid. Plus, we've had a lot of scenes with Shick together lately so I'm really really crossing my fingers. Or maybe its Jack LOL he doesn't have a woman currently. :mutley:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Might have to go back through old Sam clips, or old Billy clips. She may have said she loved them in the heat of lust. When she couldn't have Nick she took whom ever.
Remember the Bob Seger hit."If you can't have the one you love, love the one your with?"

Well.

aishiteru
Member Avatar

JenSports1
Oct 5 2012, 08:42 AM
10 years of cheater are enough

Shick
Member Avatar

aishiteru
Oct 5 2012, 03:04 PM
JenSports1
Oct 5 2012, 08:42 AM
10 years of cheater are enough
That's all that phick do..

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

But Shick... this is the Sharon spoiler's, not Phick. We are trying to stay on topic so we don't get warned.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 5 2012, 05:56 PM
Quote:

But Shick... this is the Sharon spoiler's, not Phick. We are trying to stay on topic so we don't get warned.
No one will get warned, plenty of 'Phick' fans mention Nick and Phyllis in topics that have absolutely nothing to do with them so we will do the same.

Shick
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Quote:

LOL so wait... everyone else can go off topic to bash Sharon and Shick, but I can't do the same against Phyllis and Phick? :shrug:

Queen B
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 5 2012, 11:32 PM
Only1Way
Quote:

LOL so wait... everyone else can go off topic to bash Sharon and Shick, but I can't do the same against Phyllis and Phick? :shrug:
Remember Shick, theres a double standard :eyeroll:

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

Y&RWorldTurner
Oct 4 2012, 04:38 PM
Shick
Oct 4 2012, 04:29 PM
I love the "prophets" who claim to know all :laugh:
Especially fans of the boring as fuck Phick - who themselves are headed for a breakup, and Josh Griffith has made it known that he is more of a Jack and Phyllis fan than a Nick and Phyllis fan.
Yeah? AWESOME! so i can get Shick and Phack? :D but shit Adam will be stuck with boring Chelsea......rly she's killing his personality...even MM looks bored as hell most of the time in scenes..... :drunk:

kelly777
Member Avatar

I think it's Shick. Don't know why but I just think so. I just want her head screwed on straight.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply