Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: TV Guide Sharon spoiler
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 04:08 PM (5,851 Views)
glamgirl

DrewHamilton
Oct 4 2012, 05:24 PM
Better be Nicholas!
I agree let it be Nick!!!! YEAH!!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Jair
Oct 5 2012, 09:27 AM
Well we are watching the Victor's return from the death 64.0 and also this time he's pictured like a victim even tough his long list of crime and bad behaviour so ... I'd enjoy a Shick 64.0
Posted Image

Evan
Member Avatar

Shick's day is done........Shick was done for me the moment Nick first slept with Phyllis after Cassie's death.
In comparison, Sharon Case's on air chemistry with Michael Muhney is electric - I wanna see more of that on the show.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Stealing someone's baby is worse than cheating. To me, Shadam's day never even existed because of that..

Sonic
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 5 2012, 02:30 PM
Might have to go back through old Sam clips, or old Billy clips. She may have said she loved them in the heat of lust. When she couldn't have Nick she took whom ever.
Remember the Bob Seger hit."If you can't have the one you love, love the one your with?"

Well.
that is why Sharon was having sex with all those faceless men and imaging they were Nick!!! :wave:

Sonic
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Oct 6 2012, 12:27 AM
Y&RWorldTurner
Oct 4 2012, 04:38 PM
Shick
Oct 4 2012, 04:29 PM
I love the "prophets" who claim to know all :laugh:
Especially fans of the boring as fuck Phick - who themselves are headed for a breakup, and Josh Griffith has made it known that he is more of a Jack and Phyllis fan than a Nick and Phyllis fan.
Yeah? AWESOME! so i can get Shick and Phack? :D but shit Adam will be stuck with boring Chelsea......rly she's killing his personality...even MM looks bored as hell most of the time in scenes..... :drunk:
actually Phyllis, Sharon and Nick will all be in NEW relationships! Phyllis will not be romantically involved with Jack or Nick and Nick will be in a relationship with someone other then Phyllis and Sharon and Sharon well let's just say she starts aNEW with .....

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Do what?

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Sonic
Oct 6 2012, 07:11 PM
actually Phyllis, Sharon and Nick will all be in NEW relationships! Phyllis will not be romantically involved with Jack or Nick and Nick will be in a relationship with someone other then Phyllis and
Sharon and Sharon well let's just say she starts aNEW with ..... < -_- SSDD
Posted Image

Shick
Member Avatar

LMFAO ....

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Checkers, I love your avatar!

Checkers
Member Avatar

Keisha
Oct 6 2012, 08:27 PM
Checkers, I love your avatar!
Thanks. :wub2:

Sonic
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Oct 6 2012, 07:19 PM
Do what?
JFP and JG do not want to make the same mistake MAB made trying to BE Bill Bell and recreate SHICK, that is why they are taking the three of them in new directions.

Nick and Sharon will never be that young couple that became a toxic mess with all the adultery on both sides, and Nick and Phyllis can not go back to the commited and faithful couple they were prior to Paris.

Honestly, aren't the SHICK and PHICK fans sick of the fan war? I know since I am not a fan of either really, I am tired of the "Nick doesn't love _____ he is in love with ____" bull shit!
Edited by Sonic, Oct 6 2012, 08:35 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar

Sonic
Oct 6 2012, 08:33 PM
JFP and JG do not want to make the same mistake MAB made trying to BE Bill Bell and recreate SHICK, that is why they are taking the three of them in new directions.
You don't know that for sure. It's not about copying a writer, it's simply reuniting a couple. For example, if Phick were to reunite I don't think JG would be thinking to himself "oh I want to be Lynn Marie Latham". SHICK is still popular with the fans, haven't been together in seven years, and are still looked at as Y&R soulmates.
Edited by Shick, Oct 6 2012, 09:19 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar

Sonic
Sharon and Nick will all be in NEW relationships!
Sharon is getting back together with a former love according to SOD and TV Guide... :mellow:

Sonic
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 6 2012, 09:14 PM
Sonic
You don't know that for sure. It's not about copying a writer, it's simply reuniting a couple. For example, if Phick were to reunite I don't think JG would be thinking to himself "oh I want to be Lynn Marie Latham". SHICK is still popular with the fans, haven't been together in seven years, and are still looked at as Y&R soulmates.
and PHICK is still a popular couple with a large and loud fanbase. PHICK can be fixed, SHICK not so much! why would Nick want to be with Sharon after her having sex with not only his baby brother, but his father, a woman that has destroyed the family business, which will effect their children, the woman that burns the Newman Ranch out of spite? Honestly I can not see Nick going there ever really! Like he told Sharon, she is nothing to him but the mother of their kids (still don't think Faith is Nick's btw!)

Sonic
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 6 2012, 09:24 PM
Sonic
Sharon is getting back together with a former love according to SOD and TV Guide... :mellow:
and Nick is not her only former love, you know the character that Shaon Case has describe as the love of Sharon's life? come on the drops are so obvious!

Shick
Member Avatar

Sonic
Oct 6 2012, 09:43 PM
Shick
Sonic
and PHICK is still a popular couple with a large and loud fanbase. PHICK can be fixed, SHICK not so much! why would Nick want to be with Sharon after her having sex with not only his baby brother, but his father, a woman that has destroyed the family business, which will effect their children, the woman that burns the Newman Ranch out of spite? Honestly I can not see Nick going there ever really! Like he told Sharon, she is nothing to him but the mother of their kids (still don't think Faith is Nick's btw!)
Phick cannot be fixed, SHICK definitely can. SHICK has such a loud and huge fanbase which deserves to see their couple after seven years of ugly bullshit. And I believe Summer is Jack's

Shick
Member Avatar

Sonic
Oct 6 2012, 09:44 PM
Shick
Sonic
and Nick is not her only former love, you know the character that Shaon Case has describe as the love of Sharon's life? come on the drops are so obvious!
JM and SC have been promoting Shick for a few weeks now and have both said that Shick belong together. It's a good indication of where things should be headed moving forward ;)

Sonic
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 6 2012, 09:46 PM
Sonic
Oct 6 2012, 09:44 PM
Shick
Sonic
JM and SC have been promoting Shick for a few weeks now and have both said that Shick belong together. It's a good indication of where things should be headed moving forward ;)
ROTFLMAO

:poof: one appearance on the talk ain't shit! and if it was, why is JM the only one being asked back? oh that is right, SC looked and acted like a primadonna!

like I said, NO SHICK, NO PHICK, you read it here first and I will be here to say "told you so!" :chee:

Sonic
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 6 2012, 09:45 PM
Sonic
Oct 6 2012, 09:43 PM
Shick
Sonic
Phick cannot be fixed, SHICK definitely can. SHICK has such a loud and huge fanbase which deserves to see their couple after seven years of ugly bullshit. And I believe Summer is Jack's
disagree! but that is ok! to me personally, SHICK has sucked ass since 1994! PHICK was a recent screw up by MAB! PHICK have been a couple more recently, and SHICK has not been anything in a few YEARS, and before that they were just doing what they do best - committing adultery!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply