Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: TV Guide Sharon spoiler
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 04:08 PM (5,923 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Sonic
Oct 6 2012, 09:52 PM
Shick
Oct 6 2012, 09:46 PM
Sonic
Oct 6 2012, 09:44 PM
Shick
Oct 6 2012, 09:24 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
and Nick is not her only former love, you know the character that Shaon Case has describe as the love of Sharon's life? come on the drops are so obvious!
JM and SC have been promoting Shick for a few weeks now and have both said that Shick belong together. It's a good indication of where things should be headed moving forward ;)
ROTFLMAO

:poof: one appearance on the talk ain't shit! and if it was, why is JM the only one being asked back? oh that is right, SC looked and acted like a primadonna!

like I said, NO SHICK, NO PHICK, you read it here first and I will be here to say "told you so!" :chee:

And the interview with Michael Fairman in which SC said they belong together...add that with the podcast JM did on CBS.com in which he said Shick belong together....add that with the fact that JM has said since 2007 that Shick belong together. And I don't see JM doing The Talk with ole diva bitch MS, do you? :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar

Sonic
Oct 6 2012, 09:54 PM
Shick
Oct 6 2012, 09:45 PM
Sonic
Oct 6 2012, 09:43 PM
Shick
Oct 6 2012, 09:14 PM

and PHICK is still a popular couple with a large and loud fanbase. PHICK can be fixed, SHICK not so much! why would Nick want to be with Sharon after her having sex with not only his baby brother, but his father, a woman that has destroyed the family business, which will effect their children, the woman that burns the Newman Ranch out of spite? Honestly I can not see Nick going there ever really! Like he told Sharon, she is nothing to him but the mother of their kids (still don't think Faith is Nick's btw!)
Phick cannot be fixed, SHICK definitely can. SHICK has such a loud and huge fanbase which deserves to see their couple after seven years of ugly bullshit. And I believe Summer is Jack's
disagree! but that is ok! to me personally, SHICK has sucked ass since 1994! PHICK was a recent screw up by MAB! PHICK have been a couple more recently, and SHICK has not been anything in a few YEARS, and before that they were just doing what they do best - committing adultery!
Phick has always been a pile of steaming shit to me. Right from the start.

Lisete

She shouldn't be put with any more Newmans. What man in his right mind wants a woman who's slept with his brother and father.. Put her with cane for something different.

Sonic
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 6 2012, 09:55 PM
Sonic
Shick
Sonic
Oct 6 2012, 09:44 PM

JM and SC have been promoting Shick for a few weeks now and have both said that Shick belong together. It's a good indication of where things should be headed moving forward ;)
ROTFLMAO

:poof: one appearance on the talk ain't shit! and if it was, why is JM the only one being asked back? oh that is right, SC looked and acted like a primadonna!

like I said, NO SHICK, NO PHICK, you read it here first and I will be here to say "told you so!" :chee:

And the interview with Michael Fairman in which SC said they belong together...add that with the podcast JM did on CBS.com in which he said Shick belong together....add that with the fact that JM has said since 2007 that Shick belong together. And I don't see JM doing The Talk with ole diva bitch MS, do you? :lol:
NEWSFLASH!

JM and SC are JUST actors!

what they want and their OPINION of their CHARACTERS don't mean SHIT! LOL

just like when SC says Sharon is a "good girl" or when JM says Nick is a "good guy" oh wait I go with when he says Nick is "a tool" and " he is a better man when paired with Phyllis" and how "I have to bring by A game when working with MS"

shopgurl

I think Sharon will get with Adam after her break down. Not sure what will happen with Chelsa.

Shick
Member Avatar

Sonic
Oct 7 2012, 07:09 AM
Shick
Oct 6 2012, 09:55 PM
Sonic
Shick

ROTFLMAO

NEWSFLASH!

JM and SC are JUST actors!

what they want and their OPINION of their CHARACTERS don't mean SHIT! LOL

just like when SC says Sharon is a "good girl" or when JM says Nick is a "good guy" oh wait I go with when he says Nick is "a tool" and " he is a better man when paired with Phyllis" and how "I have to bring by A game when working with MS"
Their opinions still matter. It seems to hurt quite a few that he wants Shick. Thanks for the newflash, but not needed :cheers:

PHICKER

Sharon is responsible for Victor possibly losing control of Newman E. and soon the burning down of the ranch which MIGHT result in a death and some of you actually think after all that Nick will want Sharon back? Oh Please! After all this she will be lucky to see her kids again especially Faith.

Ejole Lifer

Victor has done far worse and Nick manages to always forgive him, and his current wife is far more of a handful than Sharon. I think Nick will be able to get past this. He's not perfect either.

Shick
Member Avatar

PHICKER
Oct 8 2012, 02:21 PM
Sharon is responsible for Victor possibly losing control of Newman E. and soon the burning down of the ranch which MIGHT result in a death and some of you actually think after all that Nick will want Sharon back?
Yes.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 8 2012, 02:40 PM
PHICKER
Sharon is responsible for Victor possibly losing control of Newman E. and soon the burning down of the ranch which MIGHT result in a death and some of you actually think after all that Nick will want Sharon back?
Yes.
wishful thinking

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 8 2012, 04:36 PM
Shick
PHICKER
Yes.
wishful thinking
How is that wishful thinking Sammie Jo

This is a soap opera after all and crazier things have happened. I'm sure the new writers are aware of the big fan base for Shick and perhaps these writers won't alienate us and continue to shit on Sharon some more. We'll have to wait and see

Shick
Member Avatar

Queen B
Oct 8 2012, 05:00 PM
Sammie Jo
Shick
PHICKER
Yes.
wishful thinking

This is a soap opera after all and crazier things have happened. I'm sure the new writers are aware of the big fan base for Shick and perhaps these writers won't alienate us and continue to shit on Sharon some more. We'll have to wait and see
It's apparently crazy to want or even think that Sharon and Nick will reunite :eyeroll:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

But it's not realistic. Under MAB we expected weird shit like that but with the new regime maybe things will be a tetch more realistic.

For example... Nick thinks (first miracle) 'my gawd, that woman has been a wreck! With everything she's done with and to my family, do I really want in that again? Burned my childhood home down, been married to my father and my brother, so much shit! Can I trust her if I fall asleep? Will she tie me down and burn the bed I'm in? Are my kids safe? Noah is realizing what she is, Faith, poor kid doesn't know why her Mom is gone most of the time... Nahhhhh, I don't want to go there again.'

Most men wouldn't. But this is a soap opera that needs a lot of cleaning up! If the writers are listening to ALL the fans and not a select few, they will shuck Shick.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Queen B
Sammie Jo
Shick
PHICKER
Yes.
wishful thinking

Noun 1. wishful thinking - the illusion that what you wish for is actually true
fancy, phantasy, illusion, fantasy - something many people believe that is false; "they have the illusion that I am very wealthy"

I really didn't think I would have to give anyone the definition.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 8 2012, 07:01 PM
Queen B
Sammie Jo
Shick

wishful thinking

fancy, phantasy, illusion, fantasy - something many people believe that is false; "they have the illusion that I am very wealthy"

I know what wishful thinking means, thanks.

What I asked is HOW is it wishful thinking. Clearly you didn't read my post properly, try again

Shick
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 8 2012, 06:38 PM
But it's not realistic. Under MAB we expected weird shit like that but with the new regime maybe things will be a tetch more realistic.

For example... Nick thinks (first miracle) 'my gawd, that woman has been a wreck! With everything she's done with and to my family, do I really want in that again? Burned my childhood home down, been married to my father and my brother, so much shit! Can I trust her if I fall asleep? Will she tie me down and burn the bed I'm in? Are my kids safe? Noah is realizing what she is, Faith, poor kid doesn't know why her Mom is gone most of the time... Nahhhhh, I don't want to go there again.'

Most men wouldn't. But this is a soap opera that needs a lot of cleaning up! If the writers are listening to ALL the fans and not a select few, they will shuck Shick.
Don't hold your breath on that one. Jill Faren Phelps ran GH for over a decade and seeing how "realistic" things were on there with regards to couples.... yeah believe me, anything is possible.

If the writers were listening to ALL fans and not a select few, Phick would have never even existed. Point is, they can't please everyone so every fanbase should (and usually does) get a period of time to enjoy their fav couple.

msbooker1976
Member Avatar

If I was JG (and I'm not), I would leave Sharon single for the time being so she could fix her relationships with her family first along with herself; then bring somebody new on the scene. Her going back to Nick or Adam is too redundant and obvious. Probably going to get thumbs down from team Shick/Shadam but I really don't give a shit and it's just my opinion

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Absolutely correct msbooker. She has too much fixing to do before she get's messed up in another relationship. But shes so dependent. Maybe the psychiatric care she receives will help her get by her need to steal, borderline nymphomania and Newman addiction.
There are miracles.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Queen B
Oct 8 2012, 08:35 PM
Sammie Jo
Queen B
Sammie Jo

What I asked is HOW is it wishful thinking. Clearly you didn't read my post properly, try again
I read it quite clearly, the definition explains it, maybe you didn't read it clearly.
I really don't see why you've decided to badger me about a simple statement. :shrug:

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 8 2012, 11:15 PM
Queen B
Oct 8 2012, 08:35 PM
Sammie Jo
Queen B

I read it quite clearly, the definition explains it, maybe you didn't read it clearly.
I really don't see why you've decided to badger me about a simple statement. :shrug:
I didn't 'badger' you, my question wasn't a personal attack on you it was about the show.

I asked how its wishful thinking to suggest that Shick could reunite sometime in the near future, and you seem to think its wishful thinking and that it would never happen. It may not happen in two month from now or even a year from now but its bound to happen, Shick are end game just like Victor and Nikki are end game. I think your just indenial because your not particularly a Shick fan which is fine but you can't over look the fact that Shick was/is supposed to be end game, always

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply