Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: TV Guide Sharon spoiler
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 04:08 PM (5,786 Views)
Soapwatcher

Well not only is Sharon a mess but so is Phyllis, but we know she'll get out of hers, but if Nick takes her back he is truly sick in the head, like he
said both of the women in his life is messed up and all he can do is try to protect his kids, he doesnt' need to go to Avery, she's better with someone else and who wants to take on all those newman brats anyway. I say they all need a cooling off period and keep away from each other this includes Shick, Phick, Shadam, Navery, Phonan and the damm crew including nutso Vic and his phycho Nik.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Oct 9 2012, 09:42 AM
Well not only is Sharon a mess but so is Phyllis, but we know she'll get out of hers, but if Nick takes her back he is truly sick in the head, like he
said both of the women in his life is messed up and all he can do is try to protect his kids, he doesnt' need to go to Avery, she's better with someone else and who wants to take on all those newman brats anyway. I say they all need a cooling off period and keep away from each other this includes Shick, Phick, Shadam, Navery, Phonan and the damm crew including nutso Vic and his phycho Nik.
I would love it if they all could be free for a couple of months of being with anyone of the opposite sex, they all just jump from one to another like they're afraid they're going to miss something.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Queen B
Oct 9 2012, 09:24 AM
Sammie Jo
Oct 8 2012, 11:15 PM
Queen B
Oct 8 2012, 08:35 PM
Sammie Jo
Oct 8 2012, 07:01 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I know what wishful thinking means, thanks.

What I asked is HOW is it wishful thinking. Clearly you didn't read my post properly, try again
I read it quite clearly, the definition explains it, maybe you didn't read it clearly.
I really don't see why you've decided to badger me about a simple statement. :shrug:
I didn't 'badger' you, my question wasn't a personal attack on you it was about the show.

I asked how its wishful thinking to suggest that Shick could reunite sometime in the near future, and you seem to think its wishful thinking and that it would never happen. It may not happen in two month from now or even a year from now but its bound to happen, Shick are end game just like Victor and Nikki are end game. I think your just indenial because your not particularly a Shick fan which is fine but you can't over look the fact that Shick was/is supposed to be end game, always
OMG, give it a rest, will you?
I'm not particularily a fan of either one of them, and seriously doubt that you or anyone else knows for sure what the end game was supposed to be.
Wishful thinking.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 9 2012, 10:10 AM
Queen B
Sammie Jo
Queen B

I read it quite clearly, the definition explains it, maybe you didn't read it clearly.
I really don't see why you've decided to badger me about a simple statement. :shrug:
I didn't 'badger' you, my question wasn't a personal attack on you it was about the show.

I asked how its wishful thinking to suggest that Shick could reunite sometime in the near future, and you seem to think its wishful thinking and that it would never happen. It may not happen in two month from now or even a year from now but its bound to happen, Shick are end game just like Victor and Nikki are end game. I think your just indenial because your not particularly a Shick fan which is fine but you can't over look the fact that Shick was/is supposed to be end game, always
OMG, give it a rest, will you?
I'm not particularily a fan of either one of them, and seriously doubt that you or anyone else knows for sure what the end game was supposed to be.
Wishful thinking.
Sorry, I was under the impression that we were aloud to discuss here and post our thoughts and opinions :shrug:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

The endgame is what the writers decide it will be. What goes on here or other blogs doesn't make up the writers minds. They see this stuff and probably say...
'wow, this storyline is really pissing off the fans and is making them watch. Maybe we will just keep doing what irks them and keep the ratings rolling.'

Discussing yes, dissecting, I didn't think so.
Just sayin

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Sammie Jo
I really didn't think I would have to give anyone the definition.
WOW :shame:
Edited by Shick, Oct 9 2012, 12:33 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar

Queen B
Sammie Jo
Queen B
Sammie Jo

I know what wishful thinking means, thanks.

What I asked is HOW is it wishful thinking. Clearly you didn't read my post properly, try again

You're right Queen B. It isn't wishful thinking to say that assume that a couple (especially one that was married for 11 years) could reunite, especially considering this is a fucking soap opera.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Let's quit sniping at each other and respect each others opinion even though we may disagree. I'm asking nicely this time.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

Sonic
Oct 6 2012, 07:11 PM
Poker Face
Oct 6 2012, 12:27 AM
Y&RWorldTurner
Oct 4 2012, 04:38 PM
Shick
Oct 4 2012, 04:29 PM
I love the "prophets" who claim to know all :laugh:
Especially fans of the boring as fuck Phick - who themselves are headed for a breakup, and Josh Griffith has made it known that he is more of a Jack and Phyllis fan than a Nick and Phyllis fan.
Yeah? AWESOME! so i can get Shick and Phack? :D but shit Adam will be stuck with boring Chelsea......rly she's killing his personality...even MM looks bored as hell most of the time in scenes..... :drunk:
actually Phyllis, Sharon and Nick will all be in NEW relationships! Phyllis will not be romantically involved with Jack or Nick and Nick will be in a relationship with someone other then Phyllis and Sharon and Sharon well let's just say she starts aNEW with .....
Woah,ok back up so BOTH Nick and Phyllis will START fresh with other people?

OMG dont tell me JG is going ahead with Ronan and Phyllis! :puke:

Nick with Avery?

WTF cares about Avery!

I want Ronan back with my girl Chloe. :wub:

Poker Face
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 6 2012, 09:24 PM
Sonic
Sharon and Nick will all be in NEW relationships!
Sharon is getting back together with a former love according to SOD and TV Guide... :mellow:
OK former there are many. THREE. Nick,Jack and Adam. BUT i doubt it will be Jack bc IMO they should've never happened.

Shick
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Oct 9 2012, 06:54 PM
Shick
Sonic
Sharon is getting back together with a former love according to SOD and TV Guide... :mellow:
OK former there are many. THREE. Nick,Jack and Adam. BUT i doubt it will be Jack bc IMO they should've never happened.
Yeah, I'd guess it's either Adam or Nick too. Sharon had love for Jack, but it was not real love jmo.

Poker Face
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 6 2012, 09:46 PM
Sonic
Oct 6 2012, 09:44 PM
Shick
Sonic
and Nick is not her only former love, you know the character that Shaon Case has describe as the love of Sharon's life? come on the drops are so obvious!
JM and SC have been promoting Shick for a few weeks now and have both said that Shick belong together. It's a good indication of where things should be headed moving forward ;)
I'm not OPPOSED to Shick! always liked them and their love scenes are always fucking hot!

but i also love Shadam.

if Shick does reunite I will be happy just as long Nick gets fixed FIRST bc hes so ugh since he got together w phyllis.

Poker Face
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 9 2012, 12:32 PM
Queen B
Sammie Jo
Queen B

You're right Queen B. It isn't wishful thinking to say that assume that a couple (especially one that was married for 11 years) could reunite, especially considering this is a fucking soap opera.
Im NOT a Die hard Shick fan but i dont think its foolish to wish/believe they could reunite again.This is a soap nothing lasts forever and they have tons of history! so why not? besides Shick never really got a real chance and no it doesnt count the times they slept together since '09 bc that wasn't even close to a reunion.

For example look at John and MArlena (Days) they have been apart for many years and they reunited bc they were meant to be! they tried with other ppl but didnt work but they did.I think its clear that Phick are not soulmates.

I dont even know how can Nick put up with her constant lying and I never saw him treat Phyllis like a Queen.
With Sharon he has! imo.

Poker Face
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 9 2012, 06:59 PM
Poker Face
Oct 9 2012, 06:54 PM
Shick
Sonic
Yeah, I'd guess it's either Adam or Nick too. Sharon had love for Jack, but it was not real love jmo.
I AGREE! Jack and Sharon wasn't real love,it was just a rebound for her but i believe she really did care for him.

Shick
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Oct 9 2012, 07:25 PM
Shick
Queen B
Sammie Jo

Im NOT a Die hard Shick fan but i dont think its foolish to wish/believe they could reunite again.This is a soap nothing lasts forever and they have tons of history! so why not? besides Shick never really got a real chance and no it doesnt count the times they slept together since '09 bc that wasn't even close to a reunion.

For example look at John and MArlena (Days) they have been apart for many years and they reunited bc they were meant to be! they tried with other ppl but didnt work but they did.I think its clear that Phick are not soulmates.

I dont even know how can Nick put up with her constant lying and I never saw him treat Phyllis like a Queen.
With Sharon he has! imo.
I love this post PokerFace !!! :applause: :applause: And love the comparison to John and Marlena who are DOOL soulmates. Despite being with other partners at times, and dealing with Stefano's treachery, they always find their way back to one another. Couldn't agree more! :cheers:

Sonic
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Shick
Queen B
Sammie Jo

With Sharon he has! imo.
let's see, John and Marlena got togther because of their affair (Sammy catching them having sex on the board room table) and Marlena getting pregnant with Bell hmmmm SHICK having an adulterous affair and Sharong got knocked up with the prophecy spawn, yeah I can see the comparison, but they are not soulmates, neither of them are soulmates! Soulmates do commit adultery with each other or on each other!

PHICK are more soulmates then SHICK in my opinion, Nick begging and pleading with Phyllis to marry him multiple times, not so much with Sharon!

Nick is a liar also, so I don't understand his issue! and if cheating on you multiple times with multiple women is treating you like a queen! OK!

Sonic
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 9 2012, 07:32 PM
Poker Face
Shick
Queen B

With Sharon he has! imo.
I love this post PokerFace !!! :applause: :applause: And love the comparison to John and Marlena who are DOOL soulmates. Despite being with other partners at times, and dealing with Stefano's treachery, they always find their way back to one another. Couldn't agree more! :cheers:
:shrug: but SHICK never really find their way back to each other, that is what is so funny! they just don't have it to be a super couple or a soulmate couple or most important a FAITHful couple! and Marlena never had sex with her brother in LAWS or Father in Law!! LOL :moon:

Shick
Member Avatar

Sonic
Oct 9 2012, 08:38 PM
Shick
Oct 9 2012, 07:32 PM
Poker Face
Shick

With Sharon he has! imo.
:shrug: but SHICK never really find their way back to each other, that is what is so funny! they just don't have it to be a super couple or a soulmate couple or most important a FAITHful couple! and Marlena never had sex with her brother in LAWS or Father in Law!! LOL :moon:
Yes Sharon and Nick do find their way back to each other. People who watched the show before 2007 know that. A more recent example includes Faith in '09 and the reunion in 2010. Not in the mood to debate it with you, but no way in hell are phick soulmates. Even their fans know enough to admit that LMAO

Shick
Member Avatar

Sonic
Oct 9 2012, 08:35 PM
Soulmates do commit adultery with each other or on each other!

PHICK are more soulmates then SHICK in my opinion
:mellow:

Queen B
Member Avatar

For anyone to think that Phick is soul mates is just hilarious, and I won't even get started on that.. but they just aren't. Even JM and MS ALWAYS say that Nick and Phyllis don't belong together, that has always been the whole point of Phick's relationship..is that they actually DON'T belong together what so ever but they try and try to make it work. Clearly they are getting sick of making it work, as are a lot of us. So Phick ending for good could only being bright days ahead for Y&R

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply