Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: TV Guide Sharon spoiler
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 04:08 PM (5,922 Views)
Sonic
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 9 2012, 08:48 PM
Sonic
Oct 9 2012, 08:38 PM
Shick
Oct 9 2012, 07:32 PM
Poker Face
Oct 9 2012, 07:25 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I love this post PokerFace !!! :applause: :applause: And love the comparison to John and Marlena who are DOOL soulmates. Despite being with other partners at times, and dealing with Stefano's treachery, they always find their way back to one another. Couldn't agree more! :cheers:
:shrug: but SHICK never really find their way back to each other, that is what is so funny! they just don't have it to be a super couple or a soulmate couple or most important a FAITHful couple! and Marlena never had sex with her brother in LAWS or Father in Law!! LOL :moon:
Yes Sharon and Nick do find their way back to each other. People who watched the show before 2007 know that. A more recent example includes Faith in '09 and the reunion in 2010. Not in the mood to debate it with you, but no way in hell are phick soulmates. Even their fans know enough to admit that LMAO
what makes you think Faith is Nick's daughter? Sharon the psycho saying so?

SHICK since 2006 has been shown to be together through adultery! do not see anything about them being "endgame" "soulmates" or belonging to each other! mainly because they never learned how to be FAITHful to each other! they only doing cheating well!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sonic
Member Avatar

Queen B
Oct 9 2012, 11:43 PM
For anyone to think that Phick is soul mates is just hilarious, and I won't even get started on that.. but they just aren't. Even JM and MS ALWAYS say that Nick and Phyllis don't belong together, that has always been the whole point of Phick's relationship..is that they actually DON'T belong together what so ever but they try and try to make it work. Clearly they are getting sick of making it work, as are a lot of us. So Phick ending for good could only being bright days ahead for Y&R
that is why they are soulmates! who wants to spend they life with someone just like themselves!! it is being different and yet not being able to be without someone that makes someone soulmates! the only thing SHICK is good at is cheating on each other and with each other!

Superwoman
Member Avatar

They won't be in new relationships.... New will be if they bring in someone new like Diego maybe... Sharon was in love with him... She left her family because of him if i remember well...so if it's Nick or Adam, that wouldn't be a new relationship... We all know it's those two... Mostly Adam.... That would make me stop watching though....they don't do it for me at all...new writers should give Shick a chance... :hmmph:

Ejole Lifer

Shick are definitely a second generation supercouple after Niktor. Don't forget there was a period of ten years where Niktor were NOT together. They are giving shick that long break but undoubtedly Shick are the endgame couple. Nick has compared them to Niktor on several occasions and Sharon has fought so hard to get over Nick that she has ended up with her baby's kidnapper.How many other marriages did Nikki have? She and Sharon are cut from the same cloth which is why I hate how snoody Nikki acts sometimes. Basically MAB tried to ruin Sharon to make Shick look bad and make Nick truly move on from Sharon because all through Phick's marriages and re-commitment(s) Nick was ALWAYS preoccupied with Sharon, trying to save her and longing for her. It wasn't until recently when MAB completely destructed Sharon that Nick has truly been able to let go of Sharon and even hate her. But it's okay, it's their Niktor phase. Phyllis will never have Nick's heart the way Sharon does and that's why he will always forgive Sharon and she will always forgive him.
Edited by Ejole Lifer, Oct 10 2012, 09:30 AM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

LOL phick are soulmates.... you kill me :laugh:

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

Ok how is that Phick are soulmates? they started an affair while both commited to other people? yeah,that's TRUE LOVE alright...NICK then chose to be with Phyllis ONLY bc she was pregnant by his kid,but he still wanted to be with Sharon.SHE'S the one who walked away so Nick settled with Phyllis & his new "family".

I still believe Summer is Jack's imo.

Oh and John and Marlena WERE together before she cheated on Roman ('93) they were Married & Happy ('86) so get your facts STRAIGHT. They are soulmates bc no matter who they were with they still had a STRONG connection.
Why do you think Kristen was always insecure? & went to far lenghts to keep them apart?

Sounds familiar doesn't it? Phyllis? just like when she find out Sharon slept with Billy she couldn't wait to tell Nick so he would feel disgusted and stay with her.Then yeah since he was hurt but already been with Sharon twice that year,he renewed his vows to Phyllis just to ease her doubts.Let's not FORGET how Phyllis cheated on Nick too with Jack!

So now Phick are not soulmates and it's laughable to compare them with Shick.

Shick's relationship was never about sex,lies,schemes.They had issues like every couple but their love was true and pure and lasted for years even when they moved on with other people,the love was still there.

I don't know why Phick are considered like a Golden Couple,bc all they ever did was play video games and have sex.And whenever they were hurt,they kept cheating on each other.

Last year,Nick slept with her sister Avery and her with Ronan.

A year later same SCENARIO,she already slept with Ronan now it's only a matter of time b4 Nick goes back to Avery to get back at her.

Instead when Nick was with Sharon,he only had eyes for her & he cheated WITH her.The only time he really screwed up was with Phyllis.I wanna believe that it's a nightmare bc Nick would never stay with a devious woman like Phyllis.

Sharon has been destroyed too to prop them,made her have many meltdowns so she would look crazy.

The Shictor's s/l that was the last straw! I hope with the new regime that Sharon will come stronger than ever and come on TOP for once! Phyllis needs to be thrown in jail and let her pay for her sins! So sick to see her get away with everything and drag down with her everyone who covers her ass.

JMO. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply