Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 15th; *updated 10/9*
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 05:55 PM (42,253 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Rafe gets some shocking news when he goes to the hospital.
-Caroline reluctantly admits to Roman that she may have Alzheimer's.
-Rafe and Sami's romance begins to heat up.
-Victor and Caroline reminisce about the past.
-Daniel realizes the repercussions of his actions are potentially career ending.

**UPDATED 10/5**

Monday ("Nicole's Hope")
Nicole prays that Daniel believes that Jennifer tried to hurt her; EJ overhears some alarming information.

Tuesday ("The Truth")
EJ and Nicole bond over the loss of their baby; Nick and Gabi bump into Will and Sonny on their first date.

Wednesday("Nicole's Admission")
EJ interrupts a romantic night between Sami and Rafe; John awakens to a familiar face.

Thursday ("Proud Moment")
Victor tells Bo how proud he is to have him as son; Sami refuses to forgive Rafe for lying to her.

Friday ("Jennifer's Future")
Jennifer knows that her fate lies in Nicole's hands; Bo decides to tell his mother that she needs help.

**UPDATED 10/9**

Spoilers For October 15-19

Itís out.

Rafeís about to get out his giggle stick when his reunion with Sami is interrupted by some grim news. When Rafe gets to the hospital, he discovers that Nicole has lost her child. He does his best to comfort her. As she weeps, a drunken EJ blunders in at the moment that she tells the cop that they have to continue keeping the paternity a secret.

At first, Elvis doesnít clue in that the baby is dead and calls to order a paternity test. When the news finally reaches him that the child is gone, heís left to grieve alone. Later, Nicole does everything she can to convince Daniel that Jenn really did shove her down the steps of doom. Heís not sure what to think.

He heads over to the cop shop after learning that Jenn has been arrested. Sheís sitting in her cell when her daughter comes to visit. Jenn doesnít know what to tell Abby. Hope promises to get her cousin a lawyer. The doctor arrives and she assures him that she is innocent. He believes her.

EJ goes to see Nicole. He does his best to act sympathetic, all the while recording their conversation. After offering to help her make sure Jenn suffers, he prods her to admit that the baby was his. Sheís so heavily sedated she canít lie about it. Down the hall, Sami runs into Rafe. He breaks the news about the baby and she consoles him until it turns into making out. They go home and are about to climb into bed but the grief is almost overwhelming to him.

EJ shows up to ruin the mood even more. He confronts them with the recording he made of Nicís unwitting confession. Rafe wonít cover it up. EJ smugly leaves and Sami lashes out at Rafe, refusing to let him make any excuses.

Jenn gets bail but has to face the fact that plenty of people think that she might be guilty. Sheís absolutely terrified. Abby goes to visit Nicole and attempts to convince her to let her mom off the hook. Nic is not sympathetic. When Daniel drops in to see her, she admits to him that she broke the truth to EJ. Heís worried but still tries to be supportive. He takes some time to grieve the loss of the child and then runs into Jenn. After she thanks him for believing in her, he returns to Nicole and urges her to consider the possibility that the fall may have been an accident.

Sonny and Will spend some time with John and Marlena. Itís a bit awkward and it doesnít help that John is reluctant to discuss anything from his past. The lads later run into Nick and Gabi on their first date. Nickís a little shocked to discover that Gabiís ex is gay. The couples go off separately to make out and plan their next dates.

Stefano finally manages to convince Kristen to return to Salem. As soon as she flies back, she manages to easily make her way into Johnís bed. At least in his dreams. In reality, John is just groggy after a night of sensual excess with Marlena. She senses that something is askew with him but John downplays it. Meanwhile, Kristen goes to visit Elvis, who mistakes her for his mother until she corrects him. He isnít friendly when she says that his father sent her. She begins initiating her plans for John and Marlena. She stalks them around town before managing to corner Marlena at lookout point.

Carolineís annoyed that her kids keep hovering around her. Roman joins his siblings to make it worse. Kayla finally admits to her ma that it does indeed look like she has Alzheimerís. Caroline is ready to fight it. Hope begins researching treatments and Victor arrives as Bo and his mother are having a difficult moment. Victor joins them and this makes her more coherent. They reminisce about their past until she falls asleep.

Victor tells his son how sorry he is and how much he wants to help. Maggie and Hope join them. Victor tells his wife how much he cherishes her and Bo makes a vow never to let his ma down. He insists to his siblings that he should become her primary care giver. Bo wants to make up for all of the time they lost after they had a falling out over his paternity.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/

Monday October 15:
Sami and Rafe's sex is put on hold.
Nicole pulls out all the emotional stops in order to ensure Daniel believes her story.
Jenn's eventually realizes there's no way she could have pushed Nicole.
Daniel believes Jenn.
Rafe and Nicole grieve her baby together.
A slightly drunken EJ goes to Sami's place to confront her.
EJ overhears that Nicole lost the baby.
John stiffens at the mention of Kristen.
Stefano convinces Kristen to go back to Salem.

Tuesday October 16:
EJ learns he really is the baby daddy.
EJ learns his son is dead.
EJ records a confession from Nicole.
Sami consoles Rafe.
Roman's hit hard at Caroline's possibly diagnosis.
Nick and Gabi are interrupted on their first date by Will and Sonny.
Nick's surprised Will's gay.

Wednesday October 17:
Sami and Rafe are about to have sex when Rafe stops things because of his guilt over the baby daddy lie.
EJ produces the recording for Sami.
Caroline doesn't shrink from her possible diagnosis.
Hope researches medical care for Caroline.
John and Marlena have a romantic evening.
Kristen arrives in Salem.

Thursday October 18:
Caroline has a nice coherent moment with Victor.
Bo promises not to let Caroline down.
Rafe admits he'd cover for Nicole all over again.
Sami feels used.
Kristen visits EJ.

Friday October 19:
Nicole confesses to Daniel she confirmed to EJ that he was not the father of her baby.
Jenn is terrified knowing her fate is in Nicole's hands.
Abigail makes an appeal to Nicole.
Kirsten talks to Stefano about her future.
John canít get his troubling memories of Kristen out of his mind.
Kristen catches a glimpse of John and Marlena and later visits John.
Bo, Kayla and Roman make plans for looking after Caroline.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

gag me where really being crammed down our throats with safe

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Victor and Caroline :wub:

Star784
Member Avatar

God..this show is getting canceled.

specialcases
Member Avatar

TWO Rafe spoilers and not ONE Kristen?? WTFFFFFFFFFF!

CodeBlazeNuke
Member Avatar

it seem to be who is be most boring couple that can shove down our thote as the gag me with a soap day...

Safe boring as it put you to sleep. Dan and Jen boring....

michr544125

I swear that is the same Rafe and Sami spoiler we see every week :why:

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 4 2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:

\
Posted Image
Quote:

I surprisingly like Caroline

Quote:

Posted Image

Quote:

ooooo lalala I wasnt here at the past but did they use to ya know O O get it Caroline I see you I see you Oouuuuuuu
Quote:

-Daniel realizes the repercussions of his actions are potentially career ending.

Posted Image
Quote:

Monday ("Nicole's Hope")
Nicole prays that Daniel believes that Jennifer tried to hurt her; EJ overhears some alarming information.

Tuesday ("The Truth")
EJ and Nicole bond over the loss of their baby; Nick and Gabi bump into Will and Sonny on their first date.

Posted Image
Edited by Ilovecandy, Oct 7 2012, 02:17 PM.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Safe heating up gag me! And daniel who cares about your career when nicoles baby is dead. I love how we have not one stefeno or kristen spoiler when there big come backs are the week before and how ej and nicole loose a child and there isnt one about them either

anya
Member Avatar

Same crap. Safe is either "starting to sizzle" or things start to "heat up". Why is it that my TV screen is ice cold with these repeat spoilers? :coldb: :thumbsdown:

lysie
Member Avatar

Quote:

He has no pulse.
Quote:

You know what would be enjoyable? If Alzheimer's Caroline suddenly thought John was Roman.
Quote:

It's about time. Been waiting for them to heat up for four years.
Quote:

Any chance they'll reminisce about Kristen's past? It doesn't say "their" and I'd really rather hear about Kristen.
Quote:

Hopefully art is imitating life for Tomlin.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

The Victor and Caroline is the only interesting one. I always had a soft spot for those two.

ShaneDOOLFan

they seem to be keeping kristens return sl under wraps, im all for that

somersetfan
Member Avatar

I wonder how many dislikes and cancel the show posts this thread will get??

CAROLINE AND VICTOR :)

FIRE DR. HARRY CHEST NOW!

LonePirate
Member Avatar

It's too bad a newly divorced Carrie isn't returning to Salem next week in order to rekindle her relationship with Rafe. I have no idea what those women see in him; but Carrie is pretty much the only character that could make Sami and Rafe interesting given how EJ has failed at it once again.

GatesRhiannon
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 4 2012, 06:20 PM

Quote:

You know what would be enjoyable? If Alzheimer's Caroline suddenly thought John was Roman.
Enjoyable might not be the word for it, but I'll second that sentiment. Drake and Peggy have just shared the screen one day since J&M's return if I'm not mistaken, but those scenes had an air of genuine affection that I have never seen with Josh's Roman. So if they are going to tell this story why not utilize the show's rich history and give fans a bittersweet reward.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

ShaneDOOLFan
Oct 4 2012, 06:26 PM
they seem to be keeping kristens return sl under wraps, im all for that
I'm not. I don't need details, but a ton of promotion and some buildup would be nice. I don't want Kristen to be for some people like Steve/Kayla were for me. When they came back there was virtually nothing to introduce me and make me care, so it was just...odd, and I never really got the characters. Kristen's been MIA a long time. I'm nervous.

bomber
Member Avatar

Have to laugh at the Dan spoiler. I can see it now:

"Dan. It's terrible. Nicole's baby died and now Jennifer has been arrested for murder!"
"It's worse than that! I might lose my job!"

lumifan4life

Someone very cleverly tweeted yesterday that it seems Gary Tomlin spent time away from Days writing Safe fanfiction and brought it with him when he came back. I agree because clearly every single week is like a Safe fan's dream come true. "Sami and Rafe begin to sizzle. Sami and Rafe heat up. Sami and Rafe grow closer. Sami and Rafe move forward." It's just a neverending cycle of the same thing but worded differently. But it's all Safe all the time and that's one constant, lol. You Safe fans are one lucky bunch.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Ilovecandy
Oct 4 2012, 06:16 PM
Angie79
Oct 4 2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:

ooooo lalala I wasnt here at the past but did they use to ya know O O get it Caroline I see you I see you Oouuuuuuu

Well since Bo is their son I imagine they did... at least once. :P

Edited by Tammy, Oct 4 2012, 06:43 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply