Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 15th; *updated 10/9*
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 05:55 PM (42,261 Views)
lumifan4life

Partnersincrime
Oct 9 2012, 08:56 AM
Rafe admits he'd cover for Nicole all over again.

Sami feels used.

These two spoilers crack me at the absolute absurdity of it all. Sami seriously threw away a man (Lucas) who constantly put Sami and only Sami above anything and everyone else for this man (Rafe) who does the exact opposite and admits he'd do it all over again. And Sami feels used when she used Lucas like yesterday's trash after he thew away his future for her, lol.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Hopeless_Dreamer
Oct 9 2012, 08:50 AM
Well last time Ejole bonded Nicole was trying to get dirt on Ej to send him to jail, and now we have Ej trying to get to the bottom of finding out the truth about his son and getting it all on tape. I'm not the least bothered by this. To me it's just more proof of why Ejole should be together. Sigh. These writers will sadly never get it. :shame:
I'm not an Ejole supporter but I've always seen that through the years Ej's stories have mirrored Nicole's and hers have mirrored his.....I'm not sure it's even done intentionally but look at the present....Nicole is lying, scheming and going to great lengths to get Daniel (a man that clearly doesn't love her) and get rid of her rival Jen in the process. Ej is doing just the same....he's blackmailing, scheming and lying to get Sami (a woman that clearly doesn't love him) and he's trying to get rid of his rival Rafe in the process...it's really sad that they couldn't even think of a way to write good story for these two and made them more solid as a couple. Not that I think ANYONE deserves Ej mind you, I just think he should be bitter, miserable and alone.....I am looking forward to Nicole moving on with Eric though, I think there is great potential to a broken Nicole again reconnecting with her first love and realizing that something greater stands in their way....

Harmony233

It would serve sami right to end up alone after the way she uses people so she'll either go running and crying to EJ or LUcas about how bad she has it my guess is EJ

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Sami feels used? I love her but
Posted Image

Posted Image
Take a seat!
Now she knows what it feels like. I LOVE that it's coming from Rafe though. She can finally quit that "Rafe is so honest and pure bullshit." Time to get her life together.

LOVE that Rafe is exposed for this liar that he is! I've been waiting a long time for him to get knocked off his pedestal. Thank goodness EJ is the one who does it. Fair is fair.

EJ certainly has no fucks to give for Nicole, that's for sure. :laugh: I don't blame him. She screwed him over by denying him access to his kid and is doing what she did to him.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Oct 9 2012, 09:41 AM
Partnersincrime

Sami feels used.

These two spoilers crack me at the absolute absurdity of it all. Sami seriously threw away a man (Lucas) who constantly put Sami and only Sami above anything and everyone else for this man (Rafe) who does the exact opposite and admits he'd do it all over again. And Sami feels used when she used Lucas like yesterday's trash after he thew away his future for her, lol.
If I wasn't so cynical about Days I would say that they are slowly trying to prove to the audience who Sami should ultimately end up with....hopefully that is what happens that she slowly realizes that it's not Ej or Rafe but the one she threw away to pursue the other two....who she should ultimately end up with....wouldn't it be poetic justice if after a few months of Sami being alone and coming to grips with it all if she tries to rekindle something with Lucas only to see him start dating or something and she confronts him and he tells her that he TRULY doesn't want anything else romantically with her....hoping that they finally bring a female for Lucas, it's due.

lysie
Member Avatar

Quote:

I've been waiting a long time for him to get knocked off his pedestal. Thank goodness EJ is the one who does it. Fair is fair.

Y'all are going to make me scream.

Harmony233

I just realized that will/nick are releated lol

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 9 2012, 09:24 AM
Supposedly, this was the week stories were starting. It sounds more like week stories are ending.
I know right? But I do believe that from this point forward now that the 'last' of MarDar's stories are over with Daniel Rafael's death that we will see new stuff right? Who the fuck am I kidding....TomSell suck royal butt....anyway.....hoping at least I see more of my faves and that they don't eff up Kristen's return...but I'm not expecting much of anything else....

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 9 2012, 09:56 AM
Quote:

I've been waiting a long time for him to get knocked off his pedestal. Thank goodness EJ is the one who does it. Fair is fair.

I'm still waiting for Ej to pay for killing Eve Michaels, and for doing the black glove crimes, and for stuffing Lucas in a freezer truck....to name just a few....I'd love for Sami to actually get confirmation that he tried to at least kill Lucas...I know she suspected him but she never got the proof as he deflected it with blaming it on Andre and the Dimera goons.

Rafe might not be perfect but seriously now....

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

lysie
Quote:

Is it bad that I want you to scream? :laugh:
I'll say it right now. I can't stand Rafe. His smug ass gets on my fucking nerves. I'm glad he gets screwed over. I am not sorry.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Oct 9 2012, 10:52 AM.

MericP
Member Avatar

Is this 2010?

I swear that Rafe EJ busted in on Sami and EJ Rafe with a taped confession that made Sami feel used.

Lame.

Still love me some EJ tho.

esp13
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 9 2012, 10:02 AM
lysie
Quote:

Is it bad that I want to scream? :laugh:
I'll say it right now. I can't stand Rafe. His smug ass gets on my fucking nerves. I'm glad he gets screwed over. I am not sorry.
I'm pretty sure it's not the Rafe getting screwed over part that bothers lysie. I'm pretty sure she doesn't care if Rafe gets screwed over. I think it has a lot more to do with the "fair is fair" aspect of the whole thing. At least that's the part that makes me want to scream.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

esp13
Oct 9 2012, 10:04 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
lysie
Quote:

I'm pretty sure it's not the Rafe getting screwed over part that bothers lysie. I'm pretty sure she doesn't care if Rafe gets screwed over. I think it has a lot more to do with the "fair is fair" aspect of the whole thing. At least that's the part that makes me want to scream.
I understand that based on what Lysie and you have said in the past. However, after Rafe busted up EJ's wedding with a taped confession of the truth, I can't help but feel good that Rafe is getting a taste of what that feels like.

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Oct 9 2012, 09:55 AM
lumifan4life
Oct 9 2012, 09:41 AM
Partnersincrime

Sami feels used.

If I wasn't so cynical about Days I would say that they are slowly trying to prove to the audience who Sami should ultimately end up with....hopefully that is what happens that she slowly realizes that it's not Ej or Rafe but the one she threw away to pursue the other two....who she should ultimately end up with....wouldn't it be poetic justice if after a few months of Sami being alone and coming to grips with it all if she tries to rekindle something with Lucas only to see him start dating or something and she confronts him and he tells her that he TRULY doesn't want anything else romantically with her....hoping that they finally bring a female for Lucas, it's due.
It would be but seeing as even 3-4 months from now, Lucas still doesn't have a woman then if by any chance Sami does turn to him for support, I'm sure he'll be there for her like he always is. They are not only keeping Lucas single, he's not even dating anyone, not even a day player and every single scene he has, few as they are, if it's not about WilSon, it's about Sami and him declaring like a broken record that he's over her. They even have Kate being paranoid that he's not telling the truth. We know what that means. By next year if not sooner, Lucas will be back in Sami's orbit. This show will never leave Sami without a man who wants her.

esp13
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 9 2012, 10:07 AM
esp13
JamaicanBeauty7
lysie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I understand that based on what Lysie and you have said in the past. However, after Rafe busted up EJ's wedding with a taped confession of the truth, I can't help but feel good that Rafe is getting a taste of what that feels like.
That's fine. I just disagree that the two "crimes" are remotely similar. So the quid pro quo thing doesn't quite work.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Y'all gon' make me lose my mind up in HERE, up in here
Y'all gon' make me go all out up in here, up in here
Y'all gon' make me act a FOOL up in HERE, up in here
Y'all gon' make me lose my cool up in here, up in here

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

I went there.

I went DMX.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

MericP
Is this 2010?

I swear that Rafe EJ busted in on Sami and EJ Rafe with a taped confession that made Sami feel used.

Lame.

Pardon me while I sit back and relish this bit of karma. :licklips:

The overall story still blows chunks...but I'll take the nuggets of goodness I can get when they present themselves.

camera shy

Well we knew all of the secrets between Safe had to be out in the open before they really reunited, so if I was a Safe fan I'd be happy they can now move on to a real reunion.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 9 2012, 10:26 AM
MericP
Is this 2010?

Lame.

Pardon me while I sit back and relish this bit of karma. :licklips:

The overall story still blows chunks...but I'll take the nuggets of goodness I can get when they present themselves.
Oh, SO MUCH THIS.

I don't care if the crimes are equal my sickness over all things Rafe have reached an all time high.

I will completely enjoy any paybacks from EJ he gets.

Personally, I'm not that interested in what Sami has to say, but I want EJ to layeth the smacketh down.

Unfortunately, I'm still not too sure of how much smacketh EJ will get to lay down, this is TomSell we're talking about & Rafe is their heir apparent.

I'm still going to watch this, if only for a momentary pleasure.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

BeeBee
Oct 9 2012, 12:34 AM
JamesScott_19
Oct 9 2012, 12:07 AM
BeeBee
Oct 8 2012, 11:55 PM
shar_d
Oct 8 2012, 11:10 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepBecause all of the people you mentioned have never claimed to be upstanding citizens.
EJ has not paid for everthing he has done.
Neither has the entire cast. :shrug:
Nicole lost two (2)babies and her mother.
That still does not change the fact that not every character has fully paid for their crimes.

There would'nt be a show.

Nicole should have gotten over her jealously and confessed that Ej was the Father.

Granted she lost the kid, does not change what she could have done.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply