Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 15th; *updated 10/9*
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 05:55 PM (42,504 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

GatesRhiannon
Oct 4 2012, 06:33 PM
lysie
Oct 4 2012, 06:20 PM

Quote:

-Caroline reluctantly admits to Roman that she may have Alzheimer's.
You know what would be enjoyable? If Alzheimer's Caroline suddenly thought John was Roman.
Enjoyable might not be the word for it, but I'll second that sentiment. Drake and Peggy have just shared the screen one day since J&M's return if I'm not mistaken, but those scenes had an air of genuine affection that I have never seen with Josh's Roman. So if they are going to tell this story why not utilize the show's rich history and give fans a bittersweet reward.
I am pretty sure that Josh's Roman isn't capable of showing a genuine emotion of any kind!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Tammy
Oct 4 2012, 06:42 PM
Ilovecandy
Oct 4 2012, 06:16 PM
Angie79
Oct 4 2012, 05:55 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers

Quote:

-Victor and Caroline reminisce about the past.

ooooo lalala I wasnt here at the past but did they use to ya know O O get it Caroline I see you I see you Oouuuuuuu

Well since Bo is their son I imagine they did... at least once. :P

Wow really, see I didnt know that I just started watching so I dont know lot of things but thats good very good.
No offense if you a Maggie Fan but I dont like Maggie at all I love Victor and I would love to seee him with Caroline

thanks for the info!

Tammy
Member Avatar

Ilovecandy
Oct 4 2012, 06:47 PM
Tammy
Oct 4 2012, 06:42 PM
Ilovecandy
Oct 4 2012, 06:16 PM
Angie79

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepooooo lalala I wasnt here at the past but did they use to ya know O O get it Caroline I see you I see you Oouuuuuuu

Well since Bo is their son I imagine they did... at least once. :P

Wow really, see I didnt know that I just started watching so I dont know lot of things but thats good very good.
No offense if you a Maggie Fan but I dont like Maggie at all I love Victor and I would love to seee him with Caroline

thanks for the info!
Glad to help lol. And I couldn't care less about Maggie. ;)
Edited by Tammy, Oct 4 2012, 06:54 PM.

GatesRhiannon
Member Avatar

Tammy
Oct 4 2012, 06:44 PM
I am pretty sure that Josh's Roman isn't capable of showing a genuine emotion of any kind!
:D True, lol. Plastic is, as plastic does. But well I said affection, not emotion. Still I am remiss, genuine perhaps wasn't the best description. Peggy & Drake seemed natural. I loved that brief little moment of her telling him she'd packed him a lunch. Even her stumbling over the line seemed emotionally natural. It was just such a small Mom thing. And while I adore John natural is not always a word to describe Drake's acting so when there are people he's natural with (like Deidre & Peggy & Christie Clark) I tend to cherish those scenes all the more.
Edited by GatesRhiannon, Oct 4 2012, 06:59 PM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I actually like that they are keeping the Kristen story under wraps. What I don't like is that they have made Dan and Rafe's reaction to Ejole baby's death more important than the actual parents. I know that Ejole are divorced, but come on. At least give us a few good scenes of them reacting. I don't give a shit what Rafe and Dan are feeling about the stillborn. I care about the parents. :moon:

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Caroline and Victor = <3. That's all I got.

Aldo
Member Avatar

Angie79
-Rafe gets some shocking news when he goes to the hospital.
-Rafe and Sami's romance begins to heat up.
-Daniel realizes the repercussions of his actions are potentially career ending.
Posted Image

I'M TIRED. I'M TIRED AND IT'S A LOTTA BALONEY. IT'S A LOTTA BALONEY AND I'M TIRED.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

YAY more Safe for me.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Daniel has a 'realization' OMG! It must be the second coming of JC.
Mitch get out your Salem Savior banner ready-- I think we are going to need it! LOL!!!
Dr. Dicker must be shining up his amour as we speak, as he prepares to valiantly tries to save his ? whatever the fuck they are to each other friends, lovers, partners, I'll just call her his wife.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Angie79
The only shocking news I can think of, is that Rafe finds out that he's sterile and can't be the father of Nicole's dead baby
Edited by Dreamer, Oct 4 2012, 07:50 PM.

deletemyaccountplease

Omg I called that like 5 yrs ago

Romancer66

pennieloafer
Oct 4 2012, 07:53 PM
Omg I called that like 5 yrs ago
Since I can't stand Sami, I have no dog in this hunt, but the idea of Rafe shooting blanks amuses me inordinately.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Haha as funny as it would be that he shoots blanks i dont believe it im pretty sure we will have a safe baby by the end of 2013

MissLola
Member Avatar

Oh yeah, and I like that Dan is thinking about his career when there is a dead baby at hand.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Delete
Edited by MissLola, Oct 4 2012, 08:08 PM.

Aldo
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Oct 4 2012, 07:49 PM
Angie79
The only shocking news I can think of, is that Rafe finds out that he's sterile and can't be the father of Nicole's dead baby
Wouldn't be surprised about it if the writers are planning to have Rafe and Sami raise Will and Gabi's kid.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Angie79
-Victor and Caroline reminisce about the past.
This spoiler scares me a little. Maybe they will reminisce and a little too much..... better not be about a paternity issue

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

NOT one spoiler of Ej and Nicole reacting to the death of their son, REALLY? Come on, how stupid do they they think the viewing audience is?

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

The dan spoiler is really wierd to me just because you would think he would be thinking about his dead godson or jen jen the love of his life

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I really hope they are just saving the good spoilers and these arent the highlights of the week

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply