Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 15th; *updated 10/9*
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 05:55 PM (42,409 Views)
Lil
Member Avatar

I wouldn't mind if they were the right kind of flashbacks...Like when Nick came back and they showed some old stuff with him and Mel to kind of give a refresher to people who might not have seen it or whatever. Or when they did all the montages for Lexie...that was appropriate. But we don't ever get any for John/Marlena got a tiny snippet for Jack/Jen...But SAFE can pollute a whole episode? Pfffft. Ridiculous. And if it's a new week of episodes then I can understand one or two for the same reasons...but a lot of the times they use flashback it's a flashback from the same episode or like a day before and that's annoying lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Winterfaire

Thursday October 18:
Rafe admits he'd cover for Nicole all over again.
Sami feels used.

I haven't been watching; deleting my DVR recordings; reading daily synopsis'... waiting for such a day as this! If Sami only finds out Rafe lied, she'd somehow reconcile this information eventually, but his admission that he'd do it "all over again"! BAM! For Nicole. She hates Nicole like Rafe hates EJ. Although I hate the writers' manipulations since the Daysaster, I'll take whatever to see EJ and Sami reunited.

Vicky4Mimi

Quote:

EJ goes to see Nicole. He does his best to act sympathetic, all the while recording their conversation

Ok shouldn't he be sad..and not have to pretend IF the baby is really dead?? EJ would be demanding to SEE the baby IF the baby is really dead, it will be interesting to see if he does that. If they give a baby to Nicole to hold---and if she says he doesn't feel like her son--RED FLAG!

I feel sure that EJ will have Danny somewhere. He's out for revenge.

If they can't find a way to bring EJOLE back together with this baby---then they have totally failed with this story!

MarDar's goal was to break everyone up and put couples together that didn't make any sense AT ALL. It appears that TomSell's goal to make them all go stark raving mad!

mcharles

I cannot wait for these scenes.

EJ will grieve for this son then deal with those who tried to steal him from him.

:popcorn:

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 10 2012, 04:22 PM
Quote:

EJ goes to see Nicole. He does his best to act sympathetic, all the while recording their conversation

Ok shouldn't he be sad..and not have to pretend IF the baby is really dead?? EJ would be demanding to SEE the baby IF the baby is really dead, it will be interesting to see if he does that. If they give a baby to Nicole to hold---and if she says he doesn't feel like her son--RED FLAG!

If they can't find a way to bring EJOLE back together with this baby---then they have totally failed with this story!

MarDar's goal was to break everyone up and put couples together that didn't make any sense AT ALL. It appears that TomSell's goal to make them all go stark raving mad!
not just the couples but the audience as well!

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

Joined:December 6, 2007Favorite Current Daytime Soap OperaDays of Our LivesFavorite Soap Opera of All TimeDays of Our LivesFavorite Current Primetime Soap OperaRevengeFavorite Primetime Soap Opera of All TimeKnots Landing

Quote:
Rafe gets some shocking news when he goes to the hospital.

And his flabbergasted reaction?

Quote:
Caroline reluctantly admits to Roman that she may have Alzheimer's.

But goes on to say that despite that, she's damned sure he's really Chris Kositchek and wants to know who da hell he thinks he's fOOLIN
GOOD ONE!!

SaveDaysNow

I stopped watching this garbage MONTHS ago and stopped in to read the spoilers. . .

When I read that Sami & Rafe almost get it on when she hears that Nicole's baby was dead, that was enough :puke: Sami the whore and DEADBABYSEX!
Really, nothing says romance like a dead baby, huh Sami?

I hate this show.

outrageous
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
Oct 10 2012, 05:55 AM
Really Ej? Using your own baby to get Sami back? That is really very sad and disturbing.
IMO what's disturbing is Nicole using the dead baby that she's carrying to frame Jennifer.

lumifan4life

While I get the humour in Sami wanting to have "deadbabysex" with Rafe after she finds out Nicole lost her child, I don't see anything vile or outrageous about it when you consider that Safe are a couple. Sure sex at this moment doesn't seem appropriate but at least this time she's not cheating on anyone and it's not like Nicole would be offended if Safe got it on because her baby died.

What I find more offensive than Safe who are together almost having sex is the fact that EJ, the baby's father, doesn't waste any time using his own dead baby as a means to get into Sami's pants. Why the need to tape a confession from a vulnerable, helpless, and sedated Nicole? Does this man have absolutely zero decency and compassion for the mother of his dead child and the woman he supposedly once loved? I realize that might be a rhetorical question but I guess not because his one track mind to Sami's vagina is all that matters to him. "My baby's dead? Great, let me get Nicole to confess so I can expose Rafe for the liar he is and maybe then Sami will boink me." Yeah that I find vile and much more so than whatever Safe are doing.

outrageous
Member Avatar

Safe sex is never appropriate.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lumifan4life
Oct 10 2012, 09:26 PM
While I get the humour in Sami wanting to have "deadbabysex" with Rafe after she finds out Nicole lost her child, I don't see anything vile or outrageous about it when you consider that Safe are a couple. Sure sex at this moment doesn't seem appropriate but at least this time she's not cheating on anyone and it's not like Nicole would be offended if Safe got it on because her baby died.

What I find more offensive than Safe who are together almost having sex is the fact that EJ, the baby's father, doesn't waste any time using his own dead baby as a means to get into Sami's pants. Why the need to tape a confession from a vulnerable, helpless, and sedated Nicole? Does this man have absolutely zero decency and compassion for the mother of his dead child and the woman he supposedly once loved? I realize that might be a rhetorical question but I guess not because his one track mind to Sami's vagina is all that matters to him. "My baby's dead? Great, let me get Nicole to confess so I can expose Rafe for the liar he is and maybe then Sami will boink me." Yeah that I find vile and much more so than whatever Safe are doing.
It doesn't sound to me like he tapes Nicole's confession to get in to Sami's pants, but rather to get to the truth and confront Rafe with it. And I certainly don't blame him for that. EJ's been saying from the beginning that Rafe and Nicole were lying and that once again Rafe was trying to steal one of his children. Once he gets the proof of it only makes sense to me that he'd go confront Rafe with it.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Ironically enough safe sex obviously isnt used enough on this show lol

Ireland98

Overall thoughts:

SAFE- I hope Sami being upset with Rafe means they're going to be over. But if they do end things, what the hell was the point of enduring this contrived reunion that made no sense in the first place? They argued, had a few dates, got back together, & now might break up, all in a matter of a few weeks? Seeing EJ & Rafe fight over Sami like she's a piece a meat was dumb. Not to mention how pathetic Sami has been lately- being okay w/ getting back w/ Rafe even though he was in love w/ Carrie, okay with being lectured by Rafe at the safehouse, okay with Rafe being the father Nicole's baby & even offering to help him lie about it, & next week the almost SAFE sex. UGH! And we had to endure the convos where Brady, Will, Marlena, & Nicole all talked to SAFE about their feelings for each other. Waste of time. Whatever. I just want SAFE to end- preferably permanently, but I doubt that's going to happen.

Nicole, Dannifer, EJ- I don't like how Nicole's baby is being used as angst for DANNIFER or a plot point in the EJ,Sami,Rafe drama. I don't care if Daniel doesn't know who to believe-Jen or Nicole- about what happened during their fight. Or that Jen is going to look like a victim to the viewers by going to jail. Once it's revealed Nicole knew the baby was already dead, then everyone in salem will feel sorry for Jen, hate Nicole, and vomit inducing Dannifer will probably be together. Jennifer sucks! And EJ should be mad at Nicole for lying about the paternity & I do want him getting payback, but I kind of think he should at least be a tad sympathetic for Nicole since he knows how badly she wants to have a baby & that she carried his baby almost full term & then lost it (EJ was the one that betrayed Nicole w/ the EJAMI affair after she was dedicated to him & his mayoral campaign) but then again I can understand EJ being angry too. I'm sure we'll continue to see Nicole have meltdowns over the next few weeks. But I do look forward to Eric & Nicole scenes. I just want Nicole to be with a guy that treats her like a priority.

NABI/WilSon- We haven't seen much of NABI, but so far i like them. Just need to see more scenes- it seems like they've only had about a total of 15 mins of airtime together. How does Nick not know Will, his relative, is gay? As far as WilSon, I'm not liking how they're being written as two vanilla characters in a Jr High-like romance. But then again the SAFE scenes we've seen lately have also been childish. Do these writers not know how to write romance that is interesting/exciting to watch? But I don't see chemistry for Safe or Wilson anyway. And what was the point of T, Brian, or the disapproving parent stuff? Not to mention we saw Will go from pulling away from Sonny kiss, having sex with Gabi, feeling insecure/unworthy, to having feelings for Sonny, to making out in public w/ Sonny in a matter of a few weeks. Whatever. Maybe the possible WABI baby story will be good.

Kristen/John/Marlena- Given how the other 'triangles'- EJ/Sami/Rafe and Dan/Jen/Nicole- have been going, I am worried that Kristen/John/Marlena won't be written that well. But at least it will be refreshing to see a new trio and it will be good to see Kristen! We saw EJ & Rafe fight over Sami; Jen & Nicole fight over Daniel; so I assume we'll see Marlena & Kristen fight over John. I'm okay with that though. But I really hope there's some good story for Kristen and that John/Kristen aren't thrown together too soon. I hope to see some good scenes between EJ, Stefano, and Kristen too.

From what we've seen so far from TomSell, I feel like these writers don't know how to write good romance or angst for duos & throw them together in a matter of a few weeks- Safe, Dannifer, WilSon, Nabi. At the moment, there's not any duos that I'm really excited to see or truly want to root for. Also, where are the storylines? For weeks we saw several random/ pointless interactions & characters talking about their feelings; too much time spent on Nick's parole & Melanie's exit; there's been so many random plot points & inconsistencies; and most characters are used just to prop duos. I really can't remember anything interesting I've seen in about the last 6 weeks. The current 'drama' & yelling has just been blah. Not to mention the 180 character changes. I still don't like how we're supposed to forget everything we saw the last year or all of the flashbacks. I just feel like TomSell think the viewers are idiots and expect us to forget what we saw the day before or that we aren't capable of handling a good long term, consistent storyline. More so, I doubt TomSell are capable of writing an interesting, long term story. Maybe it will get better starting in late Oct. and for November sweeps, and I can go back to watch whole episodes, but I don't want to get my hopes up too high!

Wasn't planning on writing so much, but I feel better! :soapbox:
Edited by Ireland98, Oct 13 2012, 06:58 PM.

Tammy101
Member Avatar

OMG, make it stop!!! The failure of this regime continues.
EJ is trying to break up the nastiness that is Safe.
Nicole is trying to break up the disturbing Danifer.
Kristin is trying to break up the old timers John & Marlena.
Tammy is broke up from DOOL!
This is shit!

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

JamesScott_19
Oct 10 2012, 09:58 AM
BillieD
Oct 10 2012, 09:56 AM
nolagirl
Oct 10 2012, 09:41 AM
lysie
Oct 9 2012, 09:47 PM
I do want to add, though, that I think some people are reading responses as being either for EJ or for Nicole or being for EJ or for Sami or for EJ or for Rafe. I'm against all of them.
So very true it amazes me that the writers have managed to not have one of these characters that the viewer can say is untarnished by this continued storyline of characters and the hole they continue to dig with them. I would much prefer they actually move them in different directions and maybe just some slight chance someone can be redeemed as watchable.
This so much. I have loved Ejami but I cannot take this merry-go-round any longer. I want ALL these characters to move on and away from one another for a good year or so. Can we please insert Chloe into EJ's orbit or are the writers afraid that everyone will stop obsessing over Ejole and Ejami? :drunk:

I'm so sick of manufactured angst, like Rafe lying about being Nicole's baby's father is actually keeping Sami away from him now? :shrug: Damn, you would think ANY woman would be thrilled but no, NOT Sami, she'd rather do him when she thinks his kid is dead. This is the best the writers could come up with? :frustration: Just stop trying to force this nonsense on us. Safe just has NO story to tell.
I can agree with this, only if it is a fling that Ej\Chloe has, just get him out of that Safe story. :x
But can they? They are writing EJ as Sami being the love of his life?
Would he be able to "give up" on Sami,.. like he couldn't with Nicole or like he haven't in the last 6 years?

I love EJAMI but I am really getting tired of this evil circle.
Sometimes I just wish, .. enough, have EJ move on and find someone he can love and be loved.

What options does he have now:

- Jennifer? Blee.
- Hope? Maybe, if written well.. LOL
- Abby? To young? Maybe that could be an interesting angle? Abby could be obsessed with Daniel so why not.
- ...., seriously who else is there?
- kate?
- Billie.. eh, no!

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 10 2012, 04:22 PM
Quote:

Sad yes,... but I can imagine he is furious. I am certain he is thinking this could have been prevented if Nicole had told the truth and not done this stupid charade. Then EJ would have been there for Nicole and made sure she had the best medical assistance etc..

He has an opportunity now to nail Rafe and Daniel and hurt Nicole for what they did. I am guessing he is blaming this on Nicole and Rafe, Daniel for letting this happen.

And if the baby died due to that fall .. then its really its kind of Nicole fault for letting herself get into that situation .. or Jennifer if she did push her. Accidents happens... but this is a soap.

I imagine that he is first sadden.. well he is already in a sad mode due to Sami taking back Rafe. I can imagine at that moment he finds out about the baby he is full of hate and wants revenge. He is, and always have been an opportunist.. so he springs into action. No way Nicole would admit all this in her clear mind.

If this is another hidden baby stuff.. sighs.. how on earth is EJ going to pull that off? He announces he adopts twins? .. I have no idea how they are going to do this. If EJ is the one doing all this.. It could be Stefano? Who knows at this point....

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

SocRMum1
Oct 10 2012, 09:46 PM
lumifan4life
Oct 10 2012, 09:26 PM

It doesn't sound to me like he tapes Nicole's confession to get in to Sami's pants, but rather to get to the truth and confront Rafe with it. And I certainly don't blame him for that. EJ's been saying from the beginning that Rafe and Nicole were lying and that once again Rafe was trying to steal one of his children. Once he gets the proof of it only makes sense to me that he'd go confront Rafe with it.
I agree, .. I hope EJ makes Rafe sweet and face the consequences like EJ have all the time when Rafe was the "angel".

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Ireland98
Oct 10 2012, 10:16 PM
NABI/WilSon- We haven't seen much of NABI, but so far i like them. Just need to see more scenes- it seems like they've only had about a total of 15 mins of airtime together. How does Nick not know Will, his relative, is gay? As far as WilSon, I'm not liking how they're being written as two vanilla characters in a Jr High-like romance. But then again the SAFE scenes we've seen lately have also been childish. Do these writers not know how to write romance that is interesting/exciting to watch? But I don't see chemistry for Safe or Wilson anyway. And what was the point of T, Brian, or the disapproving parent stuff? Not to mention we saw Will go from pulling away from Sonny kiss, having sex with Gabi, feeling insecure/unworthy, to having feelings for Sonny, to making out in public w/ Sonny in a matter of a few weeks. Whatever. Maybe the possible WABI baby story will be good.

I found the recent scenes with Victor propping Wilson to be a little strange, possibly because they are unnecessary. I mean, I like Victor and I like that he's accepting. But seriously, we saw Sonny pine away for Will for months and months and Will nearly screwed it up, and now they are dating (but apparently not having sex). Having any character whether it be Lucas or Victor say how awesome a couple they are just feels like the writers are telling us the audience what we already know - because there was such a long wait for them to get together. So, it wasn't objecting to the content of the scenes so much as how they came off as propping.

And now, you're right, Wilson just seem happy but are sexless. They should have had a love scene by now, now that they are together.

I do think Nick and Gabi have potential. They have chemistry, and there's a logical reason why they are finding common ground with each other.

This quad is the only place I see potential, but they've got to add some Wilson layers.

camera shy

Does Nov sweeps start on Oct 22?

gailwinters
Member Avatar

camera shy
Oct 11 2012, 08:14 AM
Does Nov sweeps start on Oct 22?
Sweeps run from Oct. 25 to Nov. 21.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply