Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 15th; *updated 10/9*
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 05:55 PM (41,680 Views)
bomber
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Oct 4 2012, 08:22 PM
The dan spoiler is really wierd to me just because you would think he would be thinking about his dead godson or jen jen the love of his life
The first spoilers are usually pretty bland. They get more detailed as time goes on. But then again it is all about Dan.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Aldo
Oct 4 2012, 08:08 PM
Dreamer
Oct 4 2012, 07:49 PM
Angie79
Oct 4 2012, 05:55 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers
-Rafe gets some shocking news when he goes to the hospital.
The only shocking news I can think of, is that Rafe finds out that he's sterile and can't be the father of Nicole's dead baby
Wouldn't be surprised about it if the writers are planning to have Rafe and Sami raise Will and Gabi's kid.
Not going to happen unless Gabi dies in childbirth. TomSell do have a sick fascination with killing ppl and dead babies.
Best guess... Gabi and the baby move in with Safe and they become one big happy family

concerned
Member Avatar

Aldo
Oct 4 2012, 08:08 PM
Dreamer
Oct 4 2012, 07:49 PM
Angie79
Oct 4 2012, 05:55 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers
-Rafe gets some shocking news when he goes to the hospital.
The only shocking news I can think of, is that Rafe finds out that he's sterile and can't be the father of Nicole's dead baby
Wouldn't be surprised about it if the writers are planning to have Rafe and Sami raise Will and Gabi's kid.
How are they going to raise a child? ... their whole child raising system appears to be about to have alzheimers.

concerned
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
Oct 4 2012, 08:21 PM
NOT one spoiler of Ej and Nicole reacting to the death of their son, REALLY? Come on, how stupid do they they think the viewing audience is?
We all have to forget they ever existed as a couple and clear our palates for the divine treat that will be Eric.

Here's hoping he'll actually be tasty not another one of tomsell's blocks of styrofoam being constantly rammed down our throats.

deletemyaccountplease

Ejole sexxxxxxxx plz fuck this show

Harmony233

Courtneya6688
Oct 4 2012, 08:01 PM
Haha as funny as it would be that he shoots blanks i dont believe it im pretty sure we will have a safe baby by the end of 2013
of course they will but they need to have two kids so rafe can compete with lucas and EJ lol of course you would't even know that sami had any more realtionships besides rafe

deletemyaccountplease

Maybe Rafe somehow finds out the baby was already dead

Romancer66

concerned
Oct 4 2012, 08:35 PM
LucasHortonFan
NOT one spoiler of Ej and Nicole reacting to the death of their son, REALLY? Come on, how stupid do they they think the viewing audience is?
We all have to forget they ever existed as a couple and clear our palates for the divine treat that will be Eric.

Here's hoping he'll actually be tasty not another one of tomsell's blocks of styrofoam being constantly rammed down our throats.
I have to ask--why all the hoopla about Greg Vaughn? I've heard he was a decent recast of Lucky Spencer at one point, but has he really distinguished himself in any other role in daytime or primetime? I can see why TPTB think ED could bring more viewers because of her Y&R fanbase, but are they really anticipating similar results with GV? Because I can't quite envision that. He may be a more capable newbie than some they've hired, but he's still a newbie.

Kriss4

Hey! Victor and Caroline!

And Caroline dealing with the potential Alzheimer's diagnosis.

The ones involving Caroline interest me.

No comment on the rest.

concerned
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Oct 4 2012, 08:58 PM
concerned
LucasHortonFan

I have to ask--why all the hoopla about Greg Vaughn? I've heard he was a decent recast of Lucky Spencer at one point, but has he really distinguished himself in any other role in daytime or primetime? I can see why TPTB think ED could bring more viewers because of her Y&R fanbase, but are they really anticipating similar results with GV? Because I can't quite envision that. He may be a more capable newbie than some they've hired, but he's still a newbie.
I have absolutely no idea whether he is going to be good or not..
I am pretty much 98% sure that we are going to see a lot of him and he'll come with the usual chorus of approval.

It's going to be a lot more tolerable if he is partially bearable. Why we need another male character for the 30's set is beyond me. They need to cut back the airtime of this group to begin with. One of the other menfolk is probably on the way out and I don't hold out much hope for it being either of the two I would like to see gone.

(and I am going to be sad to see any of the other 3 disappear)

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Quote:

Rafe gets some shocking news when he goes to the hospital.

And his flabbergasted reaction? :mellow:

Quote:

Caroline reluctantly admits to Roman that she may have Alzheimer's.

But goes on to say that despite that, she's damned sure he's really Chris Kositchek and wants to know who da hell he thinks he's fooling. :toetap:

Quote:

Rafe and Sami's romance begins to heat up.

Wait...weren't we told that it had really started to sizzle just last week? No matter how many 'hot' references they try to throw at us...they just aren't. :bs:

Quote:

Victor and Caroline reminisce about the past.

I can't really be snarky about this...I will never understand why they didn't write a romance for Vicoline after Shawn died rather than pair him with Maggie. :-/

Quote:

Daniel realizes the repercussions of his actions are potentially career ending.

Phew. That Daniel - not the sharpest tool in the shed, is he? :rolleyes:

Harmony233

concerned
Oct 4 2012, 09:20 PM
Romancer66
Oct 4 2012, 08:58 PM
concerned
LucasHortonFan

I have absolutely no idea whether he is going to be good or not..
I am pretty much 98% sure that we are going to see a lot of him and he'll come with the usual chorus of approval.

It's going to be a lot more tolerable if he is partially bearable. Why we need another male character for the 30's set is beyond me. They need to cut back the airtime of this group to begin with. One of the other menfolk is probably on the way out and I don't hold out much hope for it being either of the two I would like to see gone.

(and I am going to be sad to see any of the other 3 disappear)
we do need some women in that age group how about some new love intersts for Brady and Lucas and maybe EJ

Aldo
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 4 2012, 09:33 PM
Vicoline
That sounds like some cough medicine. :tounge:

concerned
Member Avatar

Aldo
Oct 4 2012, 09:37 PM
SocRMum1
Oct 4 2012, 09:33 PM
Vicoline
That sounds like some cough medicine. :tounge:
Cartor???

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Can Chelsea Brady please return and drive down Sami, Rafe, Daniel & Jennifer?

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Besides a few spoilers, these sound atrocious.

I hope Rafe gets the news that he will die soon, hey a guy can dream.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Rafe probably finds out about Nicole's baby dying.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Poor Rafe he can't be the father of anyone's man baby, let us all weep for the bore. :sarcasm:

six
Member Avatar

Victorline! :wub:

I would have thought Daniel would have realize he was putting his job on the line months ago.

I actually do wonder why Rafe is at the hospital. Hopefully it's for something terminal.

Tammy101
Member Avatar

Safe is to hot like a fat woman is to spandex. It's ugly and should not be seen. This show bites!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply