Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 15th; *updated 10/9*
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 05:55 PM (42,677 Views)
JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

The only spoiler I like is Victor and Caroline, I am so sick of Victor and Maggie! Maggie is ruined for me and she weakens Victor.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

i just realized i've always hated daniel came across a clip of him being all self righteous towards lucas from 2009 some things never change lol

lumifan4life

Harmony233
Oct 4 2012, 08:52 PM
Courtneya6688
Oct 4 2012, 08:01 PM
Haha as funny as it would be that he shoots blanks i dont believe it im pretty sure we will have a safe baby by the end of 2013
of course they will but they need to have two kids so rafe can compete with lucas and EJ lol of course you would't even know that sami had any more realtionships besides rafe
Oh they'll give Safe triplets, 2 boys and a girl and of course it won't be a WTD because everyone will know that Rafe is the father right away. Plus they will probably raise Gabi's kid as their own and Rafe will be considered both grandpa and uncle to the child even though Lucas would be the real grandpa but he'll be offscreen so no need to worry about him. So there you have it, Safe raising triplets plus grandbaby, Johnny, Sydney, and Allie. One big happy Safe family till cancellation day.

TinaJagger11
Member Avatar

No spoilers on Steffy/Kristen/J/M?!?! At least Drake's FB/Twitter comments have us fans looking forward to better DAYS!!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Honestly, whomever you want Sami paired with, bless you. I don't know how anyone can ship any Sami pairing at this point. I've always been torn between having her happy with Lucas or full on scheming villain with EJ, but whatever. It's one thing if they write her as being fickle and torn. But they don't. It's just one day they push one pairing, the next another. It all depends on where they want to go or been ordered to go. I don't think Safe is a strong pairing, but honestly none of Sami's pairings are strong because of the constant changing direction.

So, if you can still root for Sami/Rafe, Sami/EJ or Sami/Lucas, you've got my respect for your optimism. Because Sami's love life is the house of cards that's sinking this show.

And where are the Wilson spoilers?

Harmony233

Honeybees
Oct 5 2012, 05:37 AM
Honestly, whomever you want Sami paired with, bless you. I don't know how anyone can ship any Sami pairing at this point. I've always been torn between having her happy with Lucas or full on scheming villain with EJ, but whatever. It's one thing if they write her as being fickle and torn. But they don't. It's just one day they push one pairing, the next another. It all depends on where they want to go or been ordered to go. I don't think Safe is a strong pairing, but honestly none of Sami's pairings are strong because of the constant changing direction.

So, if you can still root for Sami/Rafe, Sami/EJ or Sami/Lucas, you've got my respect for your optimism. Because Sami's love life is the house of cards that's sinking this show.

you do have a point i mean i just can't get into safe maybe its because they have no angst or because i'm watching old lumi clips and compared to safe it seemed like they had angst non stop remeber when kate set it up to make it look like sami cheated they was apart for nearly six months before the truth came out.Not a couple days like this lame thing with safe is doing with ej's plot.THey've pretty much ruined sami.I enjoyed her ore when she was an underdog and she had to fight now every guyfalls at her feet
Edited by Harmony233, Oct 5 2012, 06:15 AM.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Oct 4 2012, 06:39 PM
Someone very cleverly tweeted yesterday that it seems Gary Tomlin spent time away from Days writing Safe fanfiction and brought it with him when he came back. I agree because clearly every single week is like a Safe fan's dream come true. "Sami and Rafe begin to sizzle. Sami and Rafe heat up. Sami and Rafe grow closer. Sami and Rafe move forward." It's just a neverending cycle of the same thing but worded differently. But it's all Safe all the time and that's one constant, lol. You Safe fans are one lucky bunch.
I am sure we got something similar/variation of this with Sami and EJ when Mardar's stuff was airing. It was awful then and it's awful now. I don't want to be told something, I want to be able to see it for myself and so far the majority of 2012 has been a disgrace of epic proprtions.

greatscott114
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 4 2012, 05:55 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers

-Rafe and Sami's romance begins to heat up.

-Daniel realizes the repercussions of his actions are potentially career ending.
Unless the Safe spoiler means the two of them literally burst into flames and die a fiery death, I'm not interested! I'm sick of reading the same stupid Safe spoilers over and over. First they get closer, then they are sizzling, now they are heating up? I know, it is my own fault for reading the spoilers. I need to stop, but its like a train wreck, I just can't help but peek to see just how bad it is.
And can Daniel just go bake in the sun somewhere when his career is over?

Ejole Lifer

Star784
Oct 4 2012, 06:06 PM
God..this show is getting canceled.
This will happen and the sad thing is they won't have a good writer to write a decent exit story.

lumifan4life

Harmony233
Oct 5 2012, 06:13 AM
Honeybees

you do have a point i mean i just can't get into safe maybe its because they have no angst or because i'm watching old lumi clips and compared to safe it seemed like they had angst non stop remeber when kate set it up to make it look like sami cheated they was apart for nearly six months before the truth came out.Not a couple days like this lame thing with safe is doing with ej's plot.THey've pretty much ruined sami.I enjoyed her ore when she was an underdog and she had to fight now every guyfalls at her feet
Yeah when you're been a member of a fanbase that experienced a lifetime of angst, kind of hard to buy the sunshine and roses that is Safe with absolutely no obstacles whatsoever. Normally a couple reuniting this fast when everything is seemingly perfect means they are about to crumble yet again however with Tomlin we know that's not the case. He wants Safe to be together and happy just for the sake of them being together and happy because he can have sweet Safe dreams at night, lol.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lumifan4life
Oct 5 2012, 09:00 AM
Harmony233
Oct 5 2012, 06:13 AM
Honeybees

Yeah when you're been a member of a fanbase that experienced a lifetime of angst, kind of hard to buy the sunshine and roses that is Safe with absolutely no obstacles whatsoever. Normally a couple reuniting this fast when everything is seemingly perfect means they are about to crumble yet again however with Tomlin we know that's not the case. He wants Safe to be together and happy just for the sake of them being together and happy because he can have sweet Safe dreams at night, lol.
Exactly. I mean...c'mon...isn't that how all the Sweet Valley High books end? :wub2:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 5 2012, 09:08 AM
Exactly. I mean...c'mon...isn't that how all the Sweet Valley High books end? :wub2:
Sweet Valley High! #TeamJessica

I think Safe actally IS headed toward an implosion. Who knows how serious or long-term, but GT has set it up for the paternity secret to be a at least semi-big deal between them. The key tip-offs are them being reunited so quickly, reunited with Rafe's lie hanging over their head (especially with Sami begging him to tell the truth), and EJ's warnings to her about Rafe's lie. No idea how big of an implosion it will be, but I don't think Sami is just going to forget that Rafe didn't trust her enough to tell the truth.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Angie79
-Rafe gets some shocking news when he goes to the hospital.
He's dying?

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 5 2012, 09:24 AM
SocRMum1

I think Safe actally IS headed toward an implosion. Who knows how serious or long-term, but GT has set it up for the paternity secret to be a at least semi-big deal between them. The key tip-offs are them being reunited so quickly, reunited with Rafe's lie hanging over their head (especially with Sami begging him to tell the truth), and EJ's warnings to her about Rafe's lie. No idea how big of an implosion it will be, but I don't think Sami is just going to forget that Rafe didn't trust her enough to tell the truth.
I agree that it certainly seems to be setting up for that - but ultimately I don't think GT is going to allow SupeRafe to be tarnished long term by being the one at fault for the break up. As I see it, the only way Safe will end for any length of time would be to return Sami to the scheming, somewhat darker character of her roots rather than the plain plaid hausfrau she's forced to be in order to fit in the tween dream romance category. Tomlin seems to have very clearly defined his ideals for these characters - they are either light or dark, no variations of grey. And unless they bring Carrie back for the hero-eyist hero that ever hero-ed we all know where that leaves Sami. Cutting coupons and saving pennies to afford those big nights out at the pub. :laugh:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

nocturnalblondie
Oct 5 2012, 09:36 AM
Angie79
-Rafe gets some shocking news when he goes to the hospital.
He's dying?
If only. :shame:

Lanemack
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
SocRMum1

Oh, Sweet Valley High. Life was so simple then.

Problem with this is that Rafe and Sami are treated differently than all other couples. Hey, even Kristen's return is going to cause trouble for John and Marlena. But for some reason, Rafe is untouchable and I'm afraid that his lie about Nicole will just bring him and Sami closer because now they're "even" - Sami's cheating and hurting poor St. Rafe = Rafe lying about "protecting" Nicole (which, I'm sure, will be presented as noble and honourable).

I'm sure the implosion will be the equivalent of three days of Sami pouting, going to Lucas for some advice, snuggling with EJ for 1/2 an episode, and running back into the arms of Rafe on Christmas Eve - he'll be dressed as Santa once again - all in time for a family-filled Hernandez Christmas.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Lanemack
Oct 5 2012, 09:56 AM
tomsawyer
SocRMum1

Problem with this is that Rafe and Sami are treated differently than all other couples. Hey, even Kristen's return is going to cause trouble for John and Marlena. But for some reason, Rafe is untouchable and I'm afraid that his lie about Nicole will just bring him and Sami closer because now they're "even" - Sami's cheating and hurting poor St. Rafe = Rafe lying about "protecting" Nicole (which, I'm sure, will be presented as noble and honourable).

I'm sure the implosion will be the equivalent of three days of Sami pouting, going to Lucas for some advice, snuggling with EJ for 1/2 an episode, and running back into the arms of Rafe on Christmas Eve - he'll be dressed as Santa once again - all in time for a family-filled Hernandez Christmas.
Cue the hot chocolate and enchiladas while they wrap their chastity ropes 'round the tree!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Lanemack
tomsawyer
SocRMum1

lol....yeah, they might be playing up the lie more and more but in the end IMHO it won't amount to anything more than a 3 day breakup with some crying on Sami's part and some "I'm really, really sorry" on Rafe's part.....

Sami has officially become the new Lucas....a liar that doesn't want anyone lying to her.....lol.....Sami should just shut the hell up and just accept Rafe's apology, she has no room to talk....he apparently forgave her for fucking Ej.....nothing else can seem any worse than that.

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Oct 5 2012, 10:20 AM
Lanemack
tomsawyer
SocRMum1

lol....yeah, they might be playing up the lie more and more but in the end IMHO it won't amount to anything more than a 3 day breakup with some crying on Sami's part and some "I'm really, really sorry" on Rafe's part.....

Sami has officially become the new Lucas....a liar that doesn't want anyone lying to her.....lol.....Sami should just shut the hell up and just accept Rafe's apology, she has no room to talk....he apparently forgave her for fucking Ej.....nothing else can seem any worse than that.
But I'm not even understanding what the big lie is. That Rafe didn't sleep with Nicole and can't be the father because of that simple fact? I expect Sami to boink Rafe right then and there if that's the big lie cause she's going to love that Rafe stayed celibate instead of jumping Nicole's bones soon after their breakup like she and everyone else thought he did. I mean I seriously do not see her being mad at him about this at all. And not sure if this happened yet but didn't Sami offer to help keep the baby a secret from EJ? So that itself means she's got to suspect that EJ might be the father afterall or else why the need for everyone to join in the "Let's keep EJ from his baby" nonsense?

All I see Sami saying when she finds out is "I knew you loved me and couldn't have sex with another woman and secretly pined for me the whole time. I know you didn't have sex with Carrie but you didn't have sex with Nicole either?? Come on take me now!" lol.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lumifan4life
Oct 5 2012, 10:52 AM
LuvingLumi
Oct 5 2012, 10:20 AM
Lanemack
tomsawyer

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

But I'm not even understanding what the big lie is. That Rafe didn't sleep with Nicole and can't be the father because of that simple fact? I expect Sami to boink Rafe right then and there if that's the big lie cause she's going to love that Rafe stayed celibate instead of jumping Nicole's bones soon after their breakup like she and everyone else thought he did. I mean I seriously do not see her being mad at him about this at all. And not sure if this happened yet but didn't Sami offer to help keep the baby a secret from EJ? So that itself means she's got to suspect that EJ might be the father afterall or else why the need for everyone to join in the "Let's keep EJ from his baby" nonsense?

All I see Sami saying when she finds out is "I knew you loved me and couldn't have sex with another woman and secretly pined for me the whole time. I know you didn't have sex with Carrie but you didn't have sex with Nicole either?? Come on take me now!" lol.
I think the only way to explain this is that Tomlin needed a plot point outside of Ej's blackmail to break Safe up down the line and give them a little angst. The fact that she says to him that from this point forward it's all honesty between them is going to play into this. If she continues to be honest and he still holds onto the fact that he isn't Nicole's baby daddy then Sami will be pissed because he choose to continue to help Nicole over trusting her with the truth....but even then I see it as just a little angst and not some big drawn out breakup.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply