Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Promo - Eileen Davidson Returns!
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 07:00 PM (6,756 Views)
mellymet

Eileen Davidson returns to Days as troublesome Kristen Dimera!

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/eileen-davidson-returns/1419684

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Days4Life

Oh, Kristen, how I've missed you!

MissLola
Member Avatar

That music was so cheesy and her hat was ridiculous. But I loved it!!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Not slutty outfits? This can't be the real Kristen.

Susan, is that you?

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Holy Hell. I'm freaking out right now. It finally feels real. Frontburner for Stefano, Kristen, John, and Marlena!! :)

Loved seeing the old clip! That music was horrid and I thought it was going to fade to a quote from Kristen, but hell...I'll take it. That John/Kristen in bed scene is weird. If she's trying to pretend to be changed why would that happen? Is that a dream of John's? I cannot wait for this shit to start airing!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

John looks terrified, so I'm gonna assume it's his nightmare.

The promo is awful, but at least I see two different outfits on J&M. And Deidre is pretty in blue, so I'll take that ;)

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

I mean, seriously... where is the voice over with "For years, they've fought to stay/be (whichever) together, now the woman who tried to kill her is back." Flashes to scenes and then a "Kristen DiMera returns on Days Of Our Lives!" at the end. Suspense, people. This is a fucking villainess, not Jennifer Jonas. You can't show her face right away... Make it exciting.
Edited by The Room Stops, Oct 4 2012, 07:15 PM.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

OMG.

Ms Kristen Dimera, you have convinced me to end my strike and watch just for you!

somersetfan
Member Avatar

Judy the promo lady said this was made to be played on the jumbotron in Times Square. I am sure that's why there's no announcer.

Also, Welcome Back Kristen. I hope Susan is not that far behind you!
Edited by somersetfan, Oct 4 2012, 07:43 PM.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

youtube?

lysie
Member Avatar

Didn't care for the music, but I very much enjoyed the rest of it.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I loved everything about that promo. The cheesy overdramatic music gave me hope, because I love my soaps cheesy and overdramatic.

The ipad picture surfing- also fantastically absurd.

I feel better now.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I think that's pretty damm awesome. Love that we get the flashback and even Stefano in there. Still can't believe she's finally back..

GatesRhiannon
Member Avatar

At least the beats are right. It's clear who the good guys are & who the bad guys are & how the rooting interests should be divided.
Edited by GatesRhiannon, Oct 4 2012, 07:31 PM.

Ellie

px780
Oct 4 2012, 07:26 PM
I loved everything about that promo. The cheesy overdramatic music gave me hope, because I love my soaps cheesy and overdramatic.

I feel better now.
lol - totally agree though. If the promo is so 'OTT', I hope the story will be too.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

GatesRhiannon
Oct 4 2012, 07:31 PM
At least the beats are right. It's clear who the good guys are & who the bad guys are & how the rooting interests should be divided.
That is true, but it's just not villainy enough. Stefano's smiling, and not evil-y? That's just weird.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Ellie
Oct 4 2012, 07:38 PM
px780
Oct 4 2012, 07:26 PM

I feel better now.
lol - totally agree though. If the promo is so 'OTT', I hope the story will be too.
That is also true. Marlena, find your white clothes; Kristen, get your gun and kidnapping-gear on!

Mason

I'm shocked. A half-way decent (comparatively) promo. I'm so happy to see Kristen again that I'll even overlook the terrible outfit she has on on the plane.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Well it's about damn time we get a promo! Kristen I have missed you! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

ShaneDOOLFan

looks freakin awesome. I hope we get a whole episode of her having flashbacks on the plane to Salem for us old viewers to remember and newer viewers to be informed.
Edited by ShaneDOOLFan, Oct 4 2012, 07:49 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply