Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Promo - Eileen Davidson Returns!
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 07:00 PM (6,759 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Seriously, though. That moment with John sitting up and then her sitting up behind him is kind of awesome. I hope it will play out that awesome.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Mason
Oct 4 2012, 07:40 PM
I'm shocked. A half-way decent (comparatively) promo. I'm so happy to see Kristen again that I'll even overlook the terrible outfit she has on on the plane.
She better get a little more Kristen-y when she gets to Salem. That fugly red is not Kristen-y. Dramatic colors are Kristen-y.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Oct 4 2012, 07:42 PM
looks freakin awesome. I hope we get a whole episode of her having flashbacks on the plane to Salem for us old viewers to remember and old viewers to be informed.
Let that moment include Marlena seeing the rock, realizing it was Kristen, saying "It was you" and Kristen denying it. And also "Happy New Year." Those are some of Deidre and Eileen's best scenes. That reveal, when Marlena puts all the pieces together and confronts Kristen? Soapy GOODNESS!

lysie
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Oct 4 2012, 07:45 PM
Mason
I'm shocked. A half-way decent (comparatively) promo. I'm so happy to see Kristen again that I'll even overlook the terrible outfit she has on on the plane.
She better get a little more Kristen-y when she gets to Salem. That fugly red is not Kristen-y. Dramatic colors are Kristen-y.
The hat, however, is SO much Kristen that I could absolutely scream.

BradyB

I thought it wasn't bad at all. It finally seems real!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 4 2012, 07:43 PM
Seriously, though. That moment with John sitting up and then her sitting up behind him is kind of awesome. I hope it will play out that awesome.
He looks absolutely terrified, and it makes so sense. So I'm almost excited. Just almost. Better than not at all.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 4 2012, 07:47 PM
The Room Stops
Oct 4 2012, 07:45 PM
Mason
The hat, however, is SO much Kristen that I could absolutely scream.
The hat was. The color of the hat, not s'much.

lysie
Member Avatar

Where the hell is Kenny? My gosh.

tylerbo20

time to bring back Peter Blake...and he can kill Daniel.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

I LOVE KRISTEN AND I LOVE THIS PROMO. It's dramatic, over-the-top, cheesy, and just awesome.

WELCOME BACK, EILEEN AND KRISTEN!

(Is that black dress Deidre Hall is wearing in HTS the same one she wore at the HTS opening last year? I understand that budgets aren't what they used to be, but come on...)

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 4 2012, 07:49 PM
Where the hell is Kenny? My gosh.
I'm thinking somewhere, Kenny, Mitch and King are all having simultanious heart attacks.

elizhope
Member Avatar

Okay, that was a pretty awesome promo. Loved the flashbacks

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

nickyj12345
Oct 4 2012, 07:51 PM
I LOVE KRISTEN AND I LOVE THIS PROMO. It's dramatic, over-the-top, cheesy, and just awesome.

WELCOME BACK, EILEEN AND KRISTEN!

(Is that black dress Deidre Hall is wearing in HTS the same one she wore at the HTS opening last year? I understand that budgets aren't what they used to be, but come on...)
Maybe J&M are still poor? It's hard to tell though. I thought, at first, that it was a scene from their return.

ShaneDOOLFan

the outfit was very Kristen and shows the viewers she is rich. Eileen said Kristen has been living very lavishly thanks to Stefano so I understand the attire. I still cant believe how epic that promo is. I think its great there is no voice-over.

ShaneDOOLFan

Marlena looks to be wearing a shirt that could be mistaken for that dress, its not though. thank god judy did this promo, she understood how epic it needed to be. NBC would have ruined it in my opinion.

LovingDays

yt anyone

LonePirate
Member Avatar

After spending so much time in Europe, you'd think Kristen would have better taste in men. Despite that, it was a fun promo. Should be a good couple of weeks at a minimum.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Not diggin the vomit colored outfit Kristen was wearing... but not a bad promo. I got just a little... dare I say... excited! :unsure:

Queen B
Member Avatar

youtube?

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Drake's Back!!

OMFG!!!! I can't fucking wait for this!!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply