Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Promo - Eileen Davidson Returns!
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 07:00 PM (6,936 Views)
JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Finally something to look forward too. :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

six
Oct 4 2012, 09:38 PM
lysie
Oct 4 2012, 09:25 PM
six
Oct 4 2012, 09:21 PM
I wanted to love it, but it did nothing for me. :-/
It's okay. Only one of us can like something at a time.
This is true. Could you please dislike half of the Kristen story? I'd like to be able to enjoy some of this return.

ShaneDOOLFan
Oct 4 2012, 09:23 PM
six
Oct 4 2012, 09:21 PM
I wanted to love it, but it did nothing for me. :-/
well then you are way too hard to please.
If wanting something more than "look it's Kristen" is asking too much, then apparently so. :shrug:
I respect that, but I also don't want to be spoiled. I want to tune in to see what exactly is going to happen to John and Marlena when someone they thought was dead comes back to haunt them. I really hope the writers remember that.

six
Member Avatar

This promo makes me wonder if they're going to address the fact that John/Kristen are basically relatives now. Not that Kristen would care, but it's a bit wrong. They really must un-Dimera John.

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Oct 4 2012, 10:06 PM
This promo makes me wonder if they're going to address the fact that John/Kristen are basically relatives now. Not that Kristen would care, but it's a bit wrong. They really must un-Dimera John.
I just don't see why it would make a bit of a difference. Not only because it didn't make a difference with Tony, but also because they're not biologically related and neither grew up considering the other family.

Ana75
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 4 2012, 07:41 PM
Well it's about damn time we get a promo! Kristen I have missed you! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
It was a great promo!!

ShaneDOOLFan

Kristen is a Blake, they really should call her Kristen Blake Dimera honestly

ShaneDOOLFan

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 4 2012, 10:10 PM
six
Oct 4 2012, 10:06 PM
I just don't see why it would make a bit of a difference. Not only because it didn't make a difference with Tony, but also because they're not biologically related and neither grew up considering the other family.
The part about Tony (who was of course Andre) is the reason I said Kristen wouldn't care. I still think they should say something about it though, especially since nearly everyone on the show who finds their long lost family goes on to bond so tightly with them that you'd never know they weren't raised knowing each other.

Also, I don't think the lack of biology really makes it that much more palatable, but that's just me.
Edited by six, Oct 4 2012, 10:41 PM.

michr544125

One of their best promos in a long time!

DaysForever
Member Avatar

Add me to those of you who are excited for this to unfold!

BAM!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Okay, I'm scared.

I really, really got that old Days feeling with that clip.

And I'm so afraid TomSell is going to muck this up.

james0479
Member Avatar

Well I loved the promo....got chills! But then again, my favorite storyline of any show ever was the Kristen story years back. She bored me at first, But when she became a darker character, I was riveted. Susan, Mary Moira, all those characters....did it get wacky? Yup! Was it flawless?! To me, YUP! So seeing Eileen Davidson's Kristen in 2012 for a 20 second promo could be in black and white and I'd say it's the most colorful thing this show has done in 14 years. Lol.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

That promo got me chills but in a good way!

Alin89
Member Avatar

great promo for sure!!

TinaJagger11
Member Avatar

It's so cheese-tastic, it reminds me of the glory DAYS of the 90's!!!! I can't wait for next week!! I am probably in the minority though, but I hated Susan, et al... ugh - way too stupid w/ all those characters

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

SoapGal1
Oct 4 2012, 11:00 PM
Okay, I'm scared.

I really, really got that old Days feeling with that clip.

And I'm so afraid TomSell is going to muck this up.
Me too, I'm trying so hard to just embrace the scenes and forget the story (y'know, like the writers sometimes do).

I wonder if that scene with John is real. In the 90s at least half that shit was fantasy. Fantasy and almost-overheard monologue. I miss that quite a bit.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Awesome promo. Loved John's face in bed with her and loved that ridiculous hat.

karoline
Member Avatar

What the heck? I have been huffing and puffing ever since I read that Kritter and John would be caught in a compromising "something..." and THIS actually had me kind of excited. :$ I am going to learn to just shut up and breath now....

Kenny
Member Avatar

The hat she's wearing in the promo reminds me of the hat she wore when she brought Roman back from the dead at John and Marlena's wedding in 1997.

andromeda

Isn't that John and Marlena's bed?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply