Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Promo - Eileen Davidson Returns!
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 07:00 PM (6,931 Views)
tylerbo20

It will be good to actually stop having to ff the entire show
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

karoline
Member Avatar

andromeda
Oct 5 2012, 08:49 AM
Isn't that John and Marlena's bed?
I thought so too! ....

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Not dressed like a hoe,that really her?Did she learn how to dress in therapy?

Kritter,u and John,never gonna happen and if it did John is not the guy I thought ,especially after all the whacko things she did.

Still the image of John and his NIECE in bed,demented fantasy or not,barf. :puke:
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 5 2012, 10:09 AM.

GatesRhiannon
Member Avatar

karoline
Oct 5 2012, 09:24 AM
andromeda
I thought so too! ....
Yes and no. I believe since J&M returned, even though we've seen very little of the bedroom, the headboard has changed at least once and maybe twice. We did see this "lovely" padded, golden eyesore, but I believe the last time we saw their bedroom it was a dark wooden headboard. Just like the new couch our impoverished J&M suddenly acquired....who knows if it's a creative design choice or just a really crappy continuity department.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Eileen looks soooo good. I'm just crossing my fingers that her story doesn't become all about Ej, hoping they keep her around Jarlena.

King
Member Avatar

Was expecting a way better promo honestly

Graceland
Member Avatar

"And I gotta tell you, some things never change! I just love it when Kristen tortures Marlena! Driving that woman crazy is the most fun ever!" -Eileen on returning to Days

Was this new TV Guide interview already posted?

http://tinyurl.com/8v5flto

Susan is obviously returning, as if there was any doubt.

The scene with John in the bed with Kristen is obviously a dream/nightmare.
Edited by Graceland, Oct 5 2012, 10:32 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I still can't believe that Kristen fucking Blake will be back on our screens in a week. Who would have ever thought this would happen. I can't wait.
Edited by darraholic, Oct 5 2012, 11:04 AM.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

GatesRhiannon
Oct 5 2012, 10:09 AM
karoline
andromeda
I thought so too! ....
Yes and no. I believe since J&M returned, even though we've seen very little of the bedroom, the headboard has changed at least once and maybe twice. We did see this "lovely" padded, golden eyesore, but I believe the last time we saw their bedroom it was a dark wooden headboard. Just like the new couch our impoverished J&M suddenly acquired....who knows if it's a creative design choice or just a really crappy continuity department.
I choose to believe the need for new furniture is b/c they have been :sex4: so much off screen. ;)
Edited by Jarlena4Eva, Oct 5 2012, 12:46 PM.

jderoche5
Member Avatar

karoline
andromeda
I thought so too! ....
I'll put money that this will start on of the episodes, it'll turn out to be a dream John is having and he will wake up next to Marlena.

GatesRhiannon
Member Avatar

Jarlena4Eva
Oct 5 2012, 12:46 PM
I choose to believe the need for new furniture is b/c they have been :sex4: so much off screen. ;)
The show is giving us absolutely nothing....so I'll use my imagination and make that leap of faith with you. :laugh:
Edited by GatesRhiannon, Oct 5 2012, 02:11 PM.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Finally maybe a reason for me to tune in again I haven't watched a whole eppy of Days in over a month.
Edited by Fafokahw, Oct 5 2012, 04:31 PM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Oct 5 2012, 10:06 AM
Not dressed like a hoe,that really her?Did she learn how to dress in therapy?
She didn't always dress like a hoe, where did you get that from?

Aimikins
Member Avatar

I seriously got fucking chills watching that!

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

This almost makes me want to tune back in.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

OMG the HAT! but im willing to give it a pass bc it's KRISTEN!

reagon

I am glad Kristian is back but that has to be one of the worst promos I've seen. I swear it looks like some fan video, and the music so cheap. The lighting also makes ED look about 10 years older than she did on Y&R, where she always looked and dressed fabulously.

camera shy

Sounds like she's going to be drugging John to get him in bed somewhere down the road. They'll make her sad and pathetic like Nicole, never getting what she wants very contrary to the promo.

Chelsea
Member Avatar

Almost time for me to start watcing again. Tomsell better not fuck this up.

am103
Member Avatar

Who the hell cares what she's wearing?! Kristen DiMera is back!

The promo was bad, 90's bad, and that's why it was so amazing! Days needs to return to the classic cheesy soap promos that grab your attention. I am totally hooked now. John and Marlena and have been back for a year and have done absolutely nothing, minus Marlena's involvement in Will's story. I am ready to see some over-the-top, drawn-out, in-your-face DRAMA. Bring on Kristen vs. Marlena 2.0!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply