Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Caroline Chooses Rick; airs wk 10/8
Topic Started: Oct 5 2012, 08:14 AM (1,574 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the October 15th issue of Soap Opera Digest, it features and article about Caroline choosing Rick over Thomas. It starts by saying Thomas becomes a different person when Ridge leaves him in control of Forrester Creations. Thomas becomes the old Thomas, the one Caroline didn't know. He starts abusing his power at Forrester. Caroline doesn't like the way Thomas is talking to Rick and other staff members of F. C. Things really take a turn when Thomas starts speaking for Caroline and cutting her off. She does not like it and dumps him. Thomas ego is bruised and goes to confront Rick which leads to a fight and Rick going out the window. Despite the tumble out the window, Rick couldn't be more pleased. The actress laments that Rick was always Caroline's first choice but Amber got in the way and she didn't want to be in a situation like her cousin Liam. She states that Caroline is loyal and what she has with Rick will lead to something real.

For more pick up the latest issue of SOD.
Edited by Daytime, Oct 5 2012, 08:15 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jair

So after his manipulations Rick is going to be pictured like the saint victim
Sam story of 2008 when he almost killed Ridge on the terrace .... old same old same boring crap and this time they have ruined Caroline and Thomas

And about the actress' words ... aren't them the same were be used for describe her relationship with Thomas?

Jair

Thanks for the spoilers anyway!:)

Cornellw
Member Avatar

Agreed. This is why I stopped watching this show. Caroline and Thomas were probably the best couple they've had on this show in a while and they just ruined it in favor of another Logan. Just like how Hope 9 out 10 will be with Liam before years end. Rick had no chemistry with Caroline yet they are still pushing this. Either way I am glad I stopped watching Y&R and B&B.

Evan
Member Avatar

At least it isn't Liam/Hope/Steffy.
Jacob Young is HOT - love him as Rick.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Jair
Oct 5 2012, 09:18 AM
So after his manipulations Rick is going to be pictured like the saint victim
Sam story of 2008 when he almost killed Ridge on the terrace .... old same old same boring crap and this time they have ruined Caroline and Thomas

And about the actress' words ... aren't them the same were be used for describe her relationship with Thomas?
That what the Logan family does manipulate situation toward their advantage to make them look like victims. Brooke returning without Ridge, Hope having Liam in his underwear, and Katie with Bill.
Bell called Rick the new Ridge and i guess he is rewriting the Ridge/Caroline story for the younger generations.

I stopped watching both CBS daytime shows.

Diamonde
Member Avatar

Cornellw
Oct 5 2012, 09:30 AM
Agreed. This is why I stopped watching this show. Caroline and Thomas were probably the best couple they've had on this show in a while and they just ruined it in favor of another Logan. Just like how Hope 9 out 10 will be with Liam before years end. Rick had no chemistry with Caroline yet they are still pushing this. Either way I am glad I stopped watching Y&R and B&B.
I definitely agree for the most part.

Jair

Evan
Oct 5 2012, 09:33 AM
At least it isn't Liam/Hope/Steffy.
Jacob Young is HOT - love him as Rick.
I prefer Kyle Lowder so much instead
I don't know why, I liked Young on AMC but in this second round on B&B for now I didn't find him so hot anymore or so great in acting

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

What? Did they just change Thomas' personality with Rick's?

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

TOTAL BS! just so they could break up CarMas (caroline/thomas) to PROP Rick's ass and Crick (caroline/rick)

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I hate Caroline, I hate Thomas.... oh and I hate Rick too.

Ejole Lifer

CarMas were cute, but Thomas was doing the heavy lifting in that relationship. Caroline could be recast. Rick needs someone else.

glamgirl

Ejole Lifer
Oct 6 2012, 08:55 AM
CarMas were cute, but Thomas was doing the heavy lifting in that relationship. Caroline could be recast. Rick needs someone else.
I am glad because Caroline was suppose to be with Rick in the first place and Amber jumped in with her manipulations and lies. Rick lost out to Thomas. I want to know what happen with Brooke and Ridge if anyone finds out please post it!!!! Thanks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply