Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide interview with Eileen Davidson!
Topic Started: Oct 5 2012, 09:27 AM (2,423 Views)
ShaneDOOLFan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFFovI2_Zro&feature=plcp#t=13m00s this has to be a flashback shown, epic Marlena vs. Kristen moment. huge build-up and pay off for the audience.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

We've been hearing something about Brady/Kristen? I sure haven't...

ShaneDOOLFan

drake tweeted something about Brady and the "situation". he was just trying to drop story with real life tweets mixed in, being humorous.

lysie
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Oct 5 2012, 09:18 PM
drake tweeted something about Brady and the "situation". he was just trying to drop story with real life tweets mixed in, being humorous.
Yeah. Where on earth did anyone get that "the situation" = Kristen?

Dreamy
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Oct 5 2012, 07:43 PM
honestly it will be up to DOOL to keep her. Eileen seems to enjoy playing Kristen a lot more than playing Ashley, but she probably has more friends at YR simply because she has been there so long. Whatever the length of Kristin's tenure this time, Im just glad we get to revisit her again.
Now that I have reread it again, that is what it seems. I think she has mix feels regarding DAYS & Y&R. On Y&R, she has lots of friends. But on DAYS, she is really used & more creatively better for her.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

"I just love it when Kristen tortures Marlena! Driving that woman crazy is the most fun ever!"

YOU are not the only one Eileen!

so happy she's back! :hail: :flipoff: :cheers:

ticker

Eileen, you should just enjoy this run on Days and your chance to play a bad girl, Kristen. Y and R is your home and you will have the rest of your soap career to play Ashley Abbott there. I bet they will take you back whenever you are ready. Days may not be around much longer so just enjoy it while it lasts. I know we will! Can't wait!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kristen is her passion....Ashley is her home....we have always known that. Its clear to me though that she is having a great time at Days so who knows she just might stck around....and Josh Griffith STAY THE FUCK AWAY!

specialcases
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Oct 5 2012, 12:57 PM
the Brady/Kristen things we have been hearing
the what? Who is this "we"? and where have y'all been hearing these "things"? This is the first I've "heard"

andromeda

ShaneDOOLFan
Oct 5 2012, 09:18 PM
Wasn't that something about "Doc and the situation"? Or is the Brady reference another tweet?

The one about Marlena went something like this... "Watching the debate but I can't stop thinking about Doc and the situation..."
Edited by andromeda, Oct 6 2012, 05:55 AM.

Chelsea
Member Avatar

I can not wait. :cheer:

King
Member Avatar

This interview makes me feel excited, but the promo did not.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I'm really hoping that Days uses ED well. She really excelled playing Kristen and the multiples. Her range was huge. Ashley is a good character but rather boring compared to Kristen Blake.

Also I'm looking forward to lots of authentic flashbacks. It would be so wonderful if the show uses them to remind/teach viewers about what happened when last we saw Kristen rather than show us what happened two minutes before-Lunk I'm looking at you.

I'm afraid to be too hopeful but I'm willing to watch and see what happens.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply