Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daytime Royalty Interview with Peggy McCay!
Topic Started: Oct 5 2012, 01:23 PM (3,360 Views)
Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I am not sure if Caroline if my new favorite character or not?

Screwing up Parker's paternity has caused so much grief for so many characters, inclduding the fans that had to endure Dr. Dicker and his hurt, sad, sobbing, loveless, victimized and lonely man crap that makes me sick.

OH Caroline!

Edited by Dreamer, Oct 7 2012, 08:48 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Romancer66

nocturnalblondie
Oct 7 2012, 08:29 AM
While I'm not a Danloe fan, I must admit... the thought of Daniel ditching Jennifer for gorgeous Chloe makes me smile. :)
I have to confess that thought warms the cockles of my heart too.

Even better would be if Chloe dumped Daniel for Brady down the line, by which time Jennifer would no longer be even a fall-back option for Dr. Douche.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

^I'm sorry but Jennifer's been desperate for a man all her life. She's take Dr. Dan back in a heart beat even if dumped her a million times. At least that is how see her character being written.

bomber
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Oct 7 2012, 08:50 AM
^I'm sorry but Jennifer's been desperate for a man all her life. She's take Dr. Dan back in a heart beat even if dumped her a million times. At least that is how see her character being written.
ITA with this. It makes me so mad when they have Abby saying that Jack would have wanted Jen to be with Douchebag. Jack wouldn't have wanted it but he would have been resigned to it. That's why he sought out Frankie when he was dying. He knew Jen would jump at the first man who came along and he was worried it would be Patrick. Jack wanted Jen to be happy but that didn't mean he wasn't hurt by how quickly she always found "another ill-suited suitor".
Edited by bomber, Oct 7 2012, 03:59 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Damn you Tomlin. It was bad enough you destroyed Chloe for that bastard the first time around now you're doing it again. Instead of putting Chloe with a man she actually has history with, you make her into a interloper for Dannibore. Fucking ridiculous. :flipoff:

Marlene

Thanks for adding that clip, Lysie. I enjoyed it.

Regarding Peggy's comment about messing that up, too. Is she saying she messed up the paternity switch or that she messed up thinking that a Kiriakis could not be a good father?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply