Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday October 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 5 2012, 01:44 PM (7,469 Views)
Lady Evol

Daysdegrassi
Oct 5 2012, 03:40 PM
LuvingLumi
Oct 5 2012, 03:27 PM
nolagirl
Oct 5 2012, 02:58 PM
lumifan4life
Oct 5 2012, 02:54 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
True BUT I want BD to stay so he needs a love interest and With Tomlin's love of SAFE and his blatant disregard for Lucas his last go round. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring Lucas another woman.
I'd prefer Arianna returning and her and Lucas falling in love, over Autumn at this point. First because Autumn is not a TomSell creation and Arianna was. Also I can't buy Lucas love for Autumn because...well he left the poor woman in HK and didn't even give a flying fuck when she broke it off with him....he actually looked releaved that he could boink Sami then....

Arianna returning or a new woman altogether for Lucas....
If Arianna returns I'd rather she and EJ get together. Right now I've lost hope that EJole will reunite, especially because of Eric coming back.
I wouldn't even care who she's with, I just would love Arianna back! (Played by lh!)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

So when ej was blackmail will sami was fine with it but when he blackmail rafe than it wrong

sami and her libido :shrug:

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

I love that the Salem PD is laying off people but Rafe just got a promotion and immediately blows off his job to suck face with Sami over a cuppa chowda. Dumb.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 5 2012, 03:19 PM
The idea of wasting Kristen on Lucas gives me the heebie jeebies. :facepalm:
lucas need to get back on ej on being with one of relative and since lexie is dead kristen is the only option he have

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Good old Vic jumping on the bandwagon to pimp Dr. Dicker, as a good man. I was just waiting for the word "amazing" to appear in his dialogue.

Is there not 1 person in Salem that hates Daniel as much as the fans?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Well before mardr nicole seem no fan of daniel even ej and stefano had moments in past of loving daniel

the last person who seem to can not stand daniel and it have no change on screen it lucas but since we have not seen since lucas came back he did not interact with daniel so he might fall in loe with daniel offscreen

even now when daniel seem might enter to ej hit list ej still busy taking care rafe first
Edited by Partnersincrime, Oct 7 2012, 08:24 AM.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Oh i have a feeling that ej hates daniel too

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I will enjoy watching Daniel fall from grace. Too many people in Salem have him sitting on a pedestal that is even higher than the on that MS. Horton is on. I hope EJ and Lucas team up to take the bastard down a few notches.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

If he would stop sniffing after Sami's over used twat, he will do exactly that.

specialcases
Member Avatar

Ari Zucker rockin the Emmy reel!!! Holy shit!! That scene where she loses it on the medical cart....OMG!

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Ari did another great performance. I felt so bad for her when the nurse and billie both were congragulating her. This whole week and next week i expect we are going to see very emotional powerhouse performances from her

Tibi
Member Avatar

Quote:

Its not fair, it's not fair!

No, Nicole it's not. :'(

Sami, Sami, Sami. Any man in her orbit is being wasted. She is THE vortex of suck. I am so glad Lucas has some self-respect, balls and sense enough not to bother with her skanky used up ass. Poor saps who are, she's so not worth it.

lumifan4life

Dreamer
Oct 7 2012, 08:57 AM
I will enjoy watching Daniel fall from grace. Too many people in Salem have him sitting on a pedestal that is even higher than the on that MS. Horton is on. I hope EJ and Lucas team up to take the bastard down a few notches.
Not sure Lucas cares one way or another anymore. That was about Chloe and well Lucas has since moved way on past that.

lumifan4life

Tibi
Oct 8 2012, 01:09 PM
Quote:

Sami, Sami, Sami. Any man in her orbit is being wasted. She is THE vortex of suck. I am so glad Lucas has some self-respect, balls and sense enough not to bother with her skanky used up ass. Poor saps who are, she's so not worth it.
Oh I'm sure if Sami gave Lucas any indication that she was interested him, he'd bother.

michr544125

I actually watched the entire show today without fast forwarding again. I thought Ari Z did such a great job today. I do wonder if her baby is really dead? I just get this feeling it's not.

I didn't even mind Sami and Rafe today. I really liked Sami's outfit. Though her hair needs a complete makeover.

Lucas and Kate's conversation was all kinds of great. Very realistic. Glad Kate called him out.

I loved Lucas talking to Will and Sonny. I don't see Lucas as the homophobe they made him out to be initially. He is simply uncomfortable seeing Will be so openly gay and needs some time to adjust and that's natural. But he loves his son unconditionally and wants him to be happy. I thought Will and Sonny were adorable once again but they need more of a story because right now they seem to be stuck in Happyland and that doesn't give characters or couples much of a story.
Edited by michr544125, Oct 8 2012, 01:23 PM.

Tibi
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Oct 8 2012, 01:15 PM
Tibi
Quote:

Oh I'm sure if Sami gave Lucas any indication that she was interested him, he'd bother.
I don't think he'd make it that easy for her, this is Lucas we're talking about. I think before they get back together she'll have to show him she's grown up some & stopped being such a fickle skank. As a Lucas fan I prefer that to him acting pathetic like Elvis.

lumifan4life

michr544125
Oct 8 2012, 01:21 PM
I actually watched the entire show today without fast forwarding again. I thought Ari Z did such a great job today. I do wonder if her baby is really dead? I just get this feeling it's not.

I didn't even mind Sami and Rafe today. I really liked Sami's outfit. Though her hair needs a complete makeover.

Lucas and Kate's conversation was all kinds of great. Very realistic. Glad Kate called him out.

I loved Lucas talking to Will and Sonny. I don't see Lucas as the homophobe they made him out to be initially. He is simply uncomfortable seeing Will be so openly gay and needs some time to adjust and that's natural. But he loves his son unconditionally and wants him to be happy. I thought Will and Sonny were adorable once again but they need more of a story because right now they seem to be stuck in Happyland and that doesn't give characters or couples much of a story.
Lucas was never a homophobe. Folks simply were too quick to judge him and resorted to name calling just like Adrienne the hypocritical bitch who needed to attend a support group but failed to mention that, lol. I guess this means Lucas trumps even Sonny's parents when it comes to full acceptance then.

lumifan4life

Tibi
Oct 8 2012, 01:23 PM
lumifan4life
Oct 8 2012, 01:15 PM
Tibi
Quote:

I don't think he'd make it that easy for her, this is Lucas we're talking about. I think before they get back together she'll have to show him she's grown up some & stopped being such a fickle skank. As a Lucas fan I prefer that to him acting pathetic like Elvis.
Judging by all the times Lucas took Sami back in the past and she proved absolutely nothing then, I doubt she'd prove anything the next time either. I'm not saying he'd make it easy, I just said he'd bother if she did show interest in him. All we're seeing now is Sami not showing even an ounce of interest in Lucas while he repeats the same tired mantra in every single scene like a broken record, lol. Oh and Lucas has way too much self respect to ever act as pathetic as the british psycho, lol.

michr544125

lumifan4life
Oct 8 2012, 01:26 PM
michr544125

Lucas was never a homophobe. Folks simply were too quick to judge him and resorted to name calling just like Adrienne the hypocritical bitch who needed to attend a support group but failed to mention that, lol. I guess this means Lucas trumps even Sonny's parents when it comes to full acceptance then.
I don't think so either. But the writing to me sucked the other day where it seemed they wanted to make Lucas look bad. Or maybe it was just the way the scenes came across.

lumifan4life

michr544125
Oct 8 2012, 01:29 PM
lumifan4life
Oct 8 2012, 01:26 PM
michr544125

I don't think so either. But the writing to me sucked the other day where it seemed they wanted to make Lucas look bad. Or maybe it was just the way the scenes came across.
The writing sucks everyday, lol. I just think people jumped to conclusions and decided it would be easier to attack Lucas than to really understand the depth of what he was feeling and that all he needed was time. Maybe Tomlin wanted to make those people look like fools and it worked, lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply