Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Sneak Peek for the week of October 8th
Topic Started: Oct 5 2012, 04:52 PM (3,500 Views)
DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Things heat up between Sami and Rafe.
Posted Image

John and Marlena grow closer together.
Posted Image

Abigail blasts Chad for his actions.
Posted Image

Caroline's condition continues to worsen.
Posted Image

Daniel tells Nicole he wants to leave town with her
Posted Image

Stefano reaches out to EJ.
Posted Image

Nicole and Jennifer have a heated public fight.
Posted Image

Bo tells Hope he's finally decided what he wants to do with his life.
Posted Image

Jennifer desperately tries to keep Daniel from Nicole.
Posted Image

In Europe, Stefano meets with a mysterious woman.
Posted Image

Victor confronts Daniel about his decisions.
Posted Image

Nicole goes into labor.
Posted Image

DVR ALERTS: Monday - Daniel tells Jennifer he is resigning from his position at the hospital.
Posted Image

DVR ALERTS: Thursday - Nicole takes a fall.
Posted Image

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-10812/11830#item=260155
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Okay by looking @ the picture of Nicole and Jennifer on the stairs fighting, even if Jennifer did not push Nicole, why would you even take a chance of having a heated argument with a pregnant woman on a flight of stairs? Jennifer is partly guilty in my opinion, even though she doesn't know the baby is dead, she should just walk away instead of fighting with Nicole.

james0479
Member Avatar

I don't care who they writers think we are supposed to sympathize with here, but I sure as shit ain't sympathizing with Jennifer! Poor Nicole, man. That picture of her in labor got to me. Bless her heart.

james0479
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Oct 5 2012, 05:00 PM
Okay by looking @ the picture of Nicole and Jennifer on the stairs fighting, even if Jennifer did not push Nicole, why would you even take a chance of having a heated argument with a pregnant woman on a flight of stairs? Jennifer is partly guilty in my opinion, even though she doesn't know the baby is dead, she should just walk away instead of fighting with Nicole.
Exactly!!!!!! Jennifer is out of line to have any heated debate with a woman who's ready to give birth. Sanctimonious bitch. Even if Nicole starts it, Jennifer should turn away.

james0479
Member Avatar

And wtf at the beat down these writers are giving Nicole! Good Lord. Yea, AZ is phenomenal with scenes like these but give the woman a break!

Deleted User
Deleted User

I really can't believe Days calls this entertainment. I'm disgusted. :flipoff: :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

It looks like Nicole is wearing the same (FUGLY!) maternity top - so all of this plays out within the span of a few hours of her finding out the baby died. I'm glad they didn't have the fight happen a day or so later...there's something so morbid about thinking she would be walking around for a day or so with a dead fetus inside.

Thanks for posting the caps!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

greeneyedgirl
Oct 5 2012, 05:00 PM
Nicole falling down the HTS stairs after having a heated argument with Jennifer... haven't we already done this story before?? oh yeah: Jan falls down the Brady house stairs after having a headed argument with Belle.

Wash...Rinse...Repeat...

now, if Nicole has already lost the baby by the time she has this heated argument & is faking still being pregnant, then we can also Wash...Rinse...Repeat the Hope/Billie argument at Salem Place which Billie used to blame Hope for the death of her baby.

are these writers incapable of writing anything new??

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

^having made that mini-rant, hallelujah for not reusing 6 month old pictures for most of the "sneak peaks".

As ridiculous as the "Bo wants to sail around the world all of a sudden" story is, i'm excited to see the scenes.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

These writers apparently have a warped, twisted view of what is entertainment. Sickos!

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

oh and Daniel better be rip roaring angry with Bitchifer over the death of Nicole's baby!

james0479
Member Avatar

It DOES seem this fight takes place just hours after Nicole heard the baby was dead....and I don't mind that. Nicole has not taken this news in at all. She heard them, she's cried, screamed, really fully lost herself and then the Jennifer altercation happens. While it would've been a tad more shocking if Nicole didn't know the baby was dead, this can work too because she may go into full blown hysterics.....she's basically there now....and in her mind, Jennifer killed the baby. It's morbid as shit tho. But I'm looking forward to Jenn's smug ass being carted away.

Kansa
Member Avatar

Very cute pic of John and Marlena!

Yes - more Stefano on my screen! :cheer:

deletemyaccountplease

Do any of the hospital staff look shady

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Well I was thinking this was going to be one of the "days" in Salem that lasts like three weeks for us but since Sami and Rafe have changed in that picture, I am guessing there will be a new day or maybe after their lunch/dinner in the Smugnest they go out for another round of dinner and change clothes??
I just have a feeling that everything is going to happen on the same day, Nicole learns baby is dead, falls down the stairs, goes into labor, Jennifer is arrested while Rafe refuses to tell Sami truth, Sami and Rafe heat up(even though that is impossible), he keeps lying, they have sex, then he gets a call from hospital about Nicole and rushes to see her, Sami learns the truth but probably forgives Rafe and has sex with him right after he learns baby is dead.

Sounds like Tomlin

Chelsea
Member Avatar

The only good part of this story is Jenn Jenn getting the blame for the baby's death. I hate that tiic centered Nicole's pregnancy around such as worthless pair as dannifer.

camera shy

Well it looks like they have Nicole giving birth in just a regular hospital room.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

While its good Bitchifer is getting a taste of her own medicine sacrificing Nicole and her miracle baby AGAIN is just so wrong. I won't be watching or tuning back in anytime soon. :flipoff:
Quote Post Goto Top

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

This is beyond vile & disgusting. Am I watching an episode of some gruesome horror story or a afternoon soap? Days is so fucked up. this show doesn't have rootable couples; it has unrootable couples

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Oh and EJ not getting to deliver his baby, is a slap in the face to all EJ fans & Ejole fans. Assholes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply