Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Sneak Peek for the week of October 8th
Topic Started: Oct 5 2012, 04:52 PM (3,488 Views)
deletemyaccountplease

Partaay. Dead baby time!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Oct 5 2012, 05:35 PM
Oh and EJ not getting to deliver his baby, is a slap in the face to all EJ fans & Ejole fans. Assholes.
He hasn't delivered any of his babies, it's nothing new. Also, there is nothing in the rule book that states that he father has to deliver his child. The real atrocity against EJ is that he doesn't even know it's dead and that it's a boy. Based on the history of this show, he will probably be the last to know, which will also suck.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

So the one week they decide to give us up to date pics, it's of Safe, Nicole on the ground from being pushed and later delivering her dead baby. Stay classy, Days.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

:rolleyes: Whatever!

Nicole needs to kick some asses after all this.

The rest of these stories suck ass!!!

jules

John and Marlena in a scene together!!! Wow, we haven't seen that since the Daysaster.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 5 2012, 05:40 PM
Ashtonion
Oh and EJ not getting to deliver his baby, is a slap in the face to all EJ fans & Ejole fans. Assholes.
He hasn't delivered any of his babies, it's nothing new. Also, there is nothing in the rule book that states that he father has to deliver his child. The real atrocity against EJ is that he doesn't even know it's dead and that it's a boy. Based on the history of this show, he will probably be the last to know, which will also suck.
Of course EJ will be the last to know. Heaven forbid he be allowed mourn his own child. They probably won't even call him. I bet he'll get a call from Kate or Billie.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

I do not think after seeing her in labor that this baby survives.......hope I am wrong though

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

The only good part of nicoles birthing scene is that daniel isnt there. If ej cant be neither should rafe and daniel. Hate that she is all by herself though

camera shy

Courtneya6688
Oct 5 2012, 08:26 PM
The only good part of nicoles birthing scene is that daniel isnt there. If ej cant be neither should rafe and daniel. Hate that she is all by herself though
Yes, who is Nicole giving birth with? It's strange that it's not her regular doctor or Daniel. Wouldn't it be more angst for Dannifer if Daniel was the one to deliver Nicole's baby and be the first to see that he was stillborn knowing that Jennifer was responsible for Nicole going into labor?
Edited by camera shy, Oct 6 2012, 01:42 AM.

camera shy

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 5 2012, 05:56 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 5 2012, 05:40 PM
Ashtonion
Of course EJ will be the last to know. Heaven forbid he be allowed mourn his own child. They probably won't even call him. I bet he'll get a call from Kate or Billie.
Would he even mourn his son? He'll probably be all about proving to Sami Rafe was lying, his poor dead son will be just an afterthought to him.

karoline
Member Avatar

"bo decides what he wants to do with his life..." the man is maried. One would think something like that would be something he and his wife would decide together...

karoline
Member Avatar

I do love love love the j&m picture though :-)

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

RAFE + SAMI = :sleep: Ej + Sami = :applause: :iloveyou: :cheer: :hug: BRING BACK EJAMI!!!!!
Edited by vinnmerc, Oct 8 2012, 01:20 PM.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I don't care about anyone of these people besides Stefano reaching out to Ej.

HURRY UP KRISTEN!

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Go Nicole, getcher bitch on and make everyone pay! This is all very soapy.

Safe on the other hand is mind numbing hand in hand with Bo's exit line. Gah.

I feel like Stefano's return should be intriguing but I'm not feeling it. This is round 35 of EJ breaking off with Fatha for a maximum of four weeks. Been there, done that too many times.

Lady Evol

Ashtonion
My kids were all delivered by doctors, not lawyers...
Edited by Lady Evol, Oct 8 2012, 11:43 PM.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Lady Evol
Oct 8 2012, 11:43 PM
Ashtonion
Way to take the post literal....

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Oct 9 2012, 12:12 PM
Lady Evol
Oct 8 2012, 11:43 PM
Ashtonion
Way to take the post literal....
My kids were delivered by doctors too BUT every show and every person I know has at least one person in the room with them for support, Nicole alone with just the doctors says alot. Tomlin wants her to be the pariah, Daniel will probably be with Jen at the jail, Brady her "cough" friend not around, Rafe to busy with Scami to care, EJ probably will learn about it via Nicole hysterical with Rafe at her side screaming at the funeral home via Sami/Grace redux. :moon:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply