Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Why Shadam Was Really Broken Up.....According To Michael Muhney(Adam)
Topic Started: Oct 6 2012, 11:33 PM (3,033 Views)
Evan
Member Avatar

According to MM on the Soap Central board:
Maria Arena Bell made the decision to end Adam/Sharon as a couple, because she wanted Sharon to be in a permanent triangle with Victor & Nikki.
The Shadam breakup decision wasn't motivated because of viewer dissatisfaction.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

All I take from this is that MAB was one sick bitch.

Evan
Member Avatar

MAB was fired not a moment too soon!
A repair job on fictional Sharon is urgently required, and an end to Adam as this vanilla good guy who snuggles up to puppies.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Well, to be fair, Sharon should have never been such a dumbass to want to be with the man who stole her baby and made her believe she was dead for months.

Shadam never made any sense and I saw no chemistry there. I also do not rate Michael Muhney highly as an actor.

Checkers
Member Avatar

MM sure is bold & MAB didn't give a damn about the audience that much has been clear since 2009.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Poor Mikey! All this self-promo pimpage.
Um' yea`Shadam had such an effort of popularizing they got Oak Alley for a solid and there highest rated day was Sharon walking round in Skinny Jeans and Stilettos but no viewer dissatisfaction there eh?! :ermm: Like HELL! Sharon Character took a beating and Shitor would've flat-lined her had not been for the talents of Sharon Case grabbing this bull by the horns all by her got damn self along with the GREATER disdain of having MAB continuous inflamed story lines pissing people off.

Ejole Lifer

MAB what a whackjob!

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Maria Arena Bell made the decision to end Adam/Sharon as a couple, because she wanted Sharon to be in a permanent triangle with Victor & Nikki.
How credible was that post? I could have posted it. Fans often post under actors names.
Edited by metitle, Oct 7 2012, 02:29 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

metitle
Oct 7 2012, 02:28 PM
Quote:

How credible was that post? I could have posted it. Fans often post under actors names.
It's definitely the actor that posts on that board. He's been posting on there since 2009.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Oct 7 2012, 02:28 PM
Quote:

I agree, you mean to tell me an actor can't hand his phone over to some underling and tell them to have at it?
I give MM alleged & real tweets about as much credence as I do Nellie Branco's.

LPS
Member Avatar

Apparently, SOC confirmed that was MM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Oct 7 2012, 06:52 PM
Please tell me how SOC can confirm this, how do they know who is on the other side of the phone or whatever it is you use to tweet?
I could be sitting there and tweeting and hand it to someone else, unless SOC was sitting right there next to him, they don't really know.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

That's like answering your cell phone in Wal-Mart and asking "heyyy, how did you know I was in Walmart shopping."
Duh! They don't know that anymore than they know who is texting, or tweeting whom.

lightandday
Member Avatar

LPS
RIGHT!...Shoot! Mikey out there confirming it on twitter today, he always CONFIRM his own fan-whoring mess..

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 7 2012, 09:12 PM
LPS
RIGHT!...Shoot! Mikey out there confirming it on twitter today, he always CONFIRM his own fan-whoring mess..
it just said in another thread that he only tweeted today about his kids and steve jobs.
so which are you supposed to believe?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Is there speculation that the SOC, Twitter or both accounts are fake?

lightandday
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Oct 7 2012, 09:37 PM
Is there speculation that the SOC, Twitter or both accounts are fake?
NO! Not at all and check SOC out right.. As I'm typing to you I have my other screen up watching this fool just off at the mouth now he's talking about "tag & grab" somebody took him on and he just won't shut up... :D

lightandday
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 7 2012, 09:32 PM
lightandday
LPS
it just said in another thread that he only tweeted today about his kids and steve jobs.
No sweetie he' was saying that to segway into all the other mess he's going on and about right at this very moment Look

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 7 2012, 09:49 PM
Sammie Jo
Oct 7 2012, 09:32 PM
lightandday
LPS
No sweetie he' was saying that to segway into all the other mess he's going on and about right at this very moment Look

whatever it was is gone.
I just can't believe that people with families and with scripts to learn spend all this time on twitter talking trash. :shrug:

metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 8 2012, 10:10 AM
whatever it was is gone.
I just can't believe that people with families and with scripts to learn spend all this time on twitter talking trash. :shrug:
Yep!
and for someone with quite a number of projects, family etc. - I can't see him sitting by his computer or phone posting on message boards.
And that's why I dont think it is credible.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply