Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Why Shadam Was Really Broken Up.....According To Michael Muhney(Adam)
Topic Started: Oct 6 2012, 11:33 PM (2,969 Views)
LPS
Member Avatar

He's confirmed on twitter that's him on SOC and fellow actors have confirmed that is him on twitter plus all the rare photos make it impossible to be a fake.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

LPS
Oct 8 2012, 01:01 PM
He's confirmed on twitter that's him on SOC and fellow actors have confirmed that is him on twitter plus all the rare photos make it impossible to be a fake.
Exactly. It's MM I have no doubt about that. He talks to his castmates too. Does anyone really believe that as egotistical and full of himself as MM is that he would allow someone to post as him and not have done anything about it yet? Come on.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I guess he demanded that thread be gone!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Why does he spend so much time tweeting this crap? He should just concentrate on his job.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
what I'm saying is, it doesn't have to be him each time, maybe sometimes, but is it confirmed every time?
Nothing is impossible these days. lol

just joey

Evan
Oct 6 2012, 11:33 PM
According to MM on the Soap Central board:
Maria Arena Bell made the decision to end Adam/Sharon as a couple, because she wanted Sharon to be in a permanent triangle with Victor & Nikki.
The Shadam breakup decision wasn't motivated because of viewer dissatisfaction.
It figures that, "that sicko "MAB, nut job, would fuck up a wet dream. Adam & Sharon Needs to get together , again, in spite of that old bitch MAB. That will show ( MAB up , &) how well loved these two are as"Married couple". "Married to each other, that is :makeout: . We all know that chelsea was just a "FILL IN", for the real thing. Which is ADAM & SHARON. :makeout:

Ringwraiths
Member Avatar

LPS
I could not agree more. It is indeed Mr. Muhney on SOC. No doubt about it whatsoever. It is him. MM has been posting on message boards along with fans and causing ruckus since his Veronica Mars days. You'd think he would have learned by now to cease this type of behavior.

Nicole Walker

I think MM is so cool and he's bold to post on the message boards. Maria has messed Sharon up so much I wouldn't put it past her. Sharon was going to be an obstacle for Nikki and Victor. Look at what she did to her.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

LMAO! yeah i dont know how YR was able to resist MAB's reign of terror! all her s/l's have been awful. The one i hated the most were all the look-alikes. Bc of her she ruined my Sheila..then Lauren/Sarah/daisy/patty/emily and the list goes on.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply