Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: KKL Highlight Hollywood Gold Standard Leading Lady(Spoilerish)
Topic Started: Oct 8 2012, 07:21 AM (1,268 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

And when Ronn Moss abruptly quit “The Bold and the Beautiful,” those of us who know Bradley Bell knew that it would not take the three-time Emmy Award winning executive producer and head writer more than a second or two to come up with a superb storyline for Ronn’s leading lady Katherine Kelly Lang. We just got a whiff of it this week, and Katherine Kelly Lang dazzled in it. Brooke is harboring a secret, this one more lethal to her health and mental well-being than all the previous secrets the stunner has held over the past 26 years. Kelly is absolutely incredible as Brooke, and this week we got to see Brooke return home from her honeymoon and immediately run to baby sister Katie’s side. Brooke was then confronted by Katie, “Where is Ridge? Has he done something to hurt you, Brooke?” Just at that moment, the blonde beauty broke into tears and fell down to the floor

Her ability to bring emotion to the surface is legendary, her beauty, equally as legendary. But look out. This storyline is just beginning, and Brad has a huge revelation about to be revealed, which will lead Brooke to an all new place in her life. Kelly Lang is on her way to her first Emmy Award for the work she does so effortlessly. She has the ability to make it all seem so natural. She is one of television’s truest beauties, and our most underrated actress in this generation. She may be one of the nicest and most beautiful women in Southern California. But, she’s also one of the most talented. I can hardly wait to see the next chapter in Brooke Logan’s fabled life. This one will be much different than anything Brad has ever written for Brooke before. And Kelly Lang is damn ready for her close up, and hear me, Academy voters, she’s ready for that EMMY Award as well.

There is also a write up on Lauralee Bell.. Click Link Below.

http://www.highlighthollywood.com/2012/10/06/highlight-hollywood-gold-standard-goes-to-...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cornellw
Member Avatar

I can't remember the last time they had an episode where Brooke wasn't crying.

eruell

I know B. Bell had to scramble to come up with a reason for Ridge to leave Brooke on their honeymoon, but come on, leaving because she lied about texting Deacon about Hope??!! For all the other times he forgave her for so much worse, this one drives him over the edge??? Just shows how much the writers disregard the mentality of the viewers!!!!

glamgirl

eruell
Oct 9 2012, 02:33 PM
I know B. Bell had to scramble to come up with a reason for Ridge to leave Brooke on their honeymoon, but come on, leaving because she lied about texting Deacon about Hope??!! For all the other times he forgave her for so much worse, this one drives him over the edge??? Just shows how much the writers disregard the mentality of the viewers!!!!
I agree what a stupid excuse to end a marriage!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply