Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/8; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 8 2012, 12:59 PM (24,893 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

rosered
Oct 12 2012, 11:08 AM
@Realnadiab

Good morning! In the DAYS hair/make-up room, and I spy @galengering, @Ari_Zucker, @ChandlerMassey, @wallykurth, @laurenkoslow, & #MissyReeves. Busy Friday!
Why do I get the strange feeling that Days will attempt to tell a rebound relationship between Rafe and Nicole before they go full blown on Ericole?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

LuvingLumi
Oct 12 2012, 11:56 AM
rosered
@Realnadiab

Good morning! In the DAYS hair/make-up room, and I spy @galengering, @Ari_Zucker, @ChandlerMassey, @wallykurth, @laurenkoslow, & #MissyReeves. Busy Friday!
Why do I get the strange feeling that Days will attempt to tell a rebound relationship between Rafe and Nicole before they go full blown on Ericole?
Ugh a vixen like Nicole bouncing between two saints is not something I want to see. :puke:

Loved seeing Wally's name mentioned though. :wub:
Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

LuvingLumi
rosered
@Realnadiab

Remember there is still the Tan to consider I doubt Nicole will be free of him for the near future and Rafe will likely be kissing Samanther's ass for how he "wronged her". The queen of lying and duplicity of course has double standards when it comes to those things.. I also think that keeping Nicole in Dan's orbit will create friction for Nicole and BFF Chloe when she returns..
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Oct 12 2012, 12:14 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
rosered
@Realnadiab

I've been getting this sense too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

LuvingLumi
rosered
@Realnadiab

I don't have that feeling at all, but I do hope that Rafe and Nicole continue their friendship. It's very enjoyable. Ari/Nicole brings out the fun side of Galen/Rafe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 12 2012, 12:38 PM
LuvingLumi
rosered
@Realnadiab

I've been getting this sense too.
It wouldn't surprise me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

rosered
@Realnadiab

Woohoo! Some upcoming Justin to look forward to. :)

Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

six
Oct 12 2012, 11:40 AM
Oh God, please don't let Days try to do a story about Nick getting raped.
They've done male rape before, but they've never told a story where the man actually admits for it to happen, have they? And they can't handle it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
rosered
@Realnadiab

It's exactly what I thought when I read that tweet. It's not the first tweet we've seen where they're working together.

Wouldn't surprise me at all
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Oct 12 2012, 02:28 PM
LuvingLumi
rosered
@Realnadiab

It's exactly what I thought when I read that tweet. It's not the first tweet we've seen where they're working together.

Wouldn't surprise me at all
So because two actors are filming together, it means they are romantically involved? i can see Rafe and Nicole as friends and supportive of each other, but as anything more- don't see it. She wants Daniel and my guess is that he will stick by her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

The only thing I got from Nadia's tweet is that the group of actors in the make up room seem random and not who I would expect to be working together, lol. Well except Rafe and Nicole but still, random for the most part.

As for Rafe and Nicole possibly getting together, it might happen. Always a possibility due to their friendship which in recent years has actually been one of the most thought out, believable real friendships between a man and a woman this show has written. But I'm not convinced it will happen yet. As for Dan, I think by next year we will see Dannifer/Danloe. Also, what they're filming today airs in mid January. If Rafe and Nicole were to happen, I would expect it to happen this year because they are writing the Safe break-up next week, lol. If Rafe is going to be turning to a rebound relationship, he should be doing that this year, not next.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I think within a few weeks nicole and daniel will no longer be sharing alot of scenes. The truth will come out soon im thinking and st. Dan will be done with nicole. I do hope to see rafe and nicole continue to be friends though the two work really well together
Offline Profile Goto Top

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Oct 12 2012, 02:25 PM
six
They've done male rape before, but they've never told a story where the man actually admits for it to happen, have they? And they can't handle it.
GH did it with Michael
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
six
No, I don't think they did (do a story where the guy admits it). And no, they can't handle it. :shame:

Yes, GH did do it, but GH isn't run by people with attention spans like gnats with ADHD.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 12 2012, 12:57 PM
Ari/Nicole brings out the fun side of Galen/Rafe.
...and that we agree on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
six
What storyline are you referencing for the male rape?... Austin/Sami maybe? PawnJohn and GinaHope?
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I think DAYS would be ill-advised to try a male rape storyline. GH just did an amazing storyline involving this and it would not only feel copy-cat, but it would come up short. I don't like the idea of Nick being a homophobe or anti-homosexual in any way. It doesn't fit the character at all, IMO. I'll reserve my judgment until it plays out, but i'm really not liking the way it sounds.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Oct 13 2012, 12:46 AM
I don't like the idea of Nick being a homophobe or anti-homosexual in any way.
I don't either, but I think they'll try it with him because they're too afraid to try it with a mainstay character. It's the least risky route to go while still having a character like that on the canvas, even though it's really out of character for Nick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Kenny
Oct 13 2012, 01:21 AM
DiMeraFan67
Oct 13 2012, 12:46 AM
I don't like the idea of Nick being a homophobe or anti-homosexual in any way.
I don't either, but I think they'll try it with him because they're too afraid to try it with a mainstay character. It's the least risky route to go while still having a character like that on the canvas, even though it's really out of character for Nick.
It makes me think Gabi will be pregnant because it sets up discord between Nick and Will, and it gives Nick motive to claim paternity sort of the same way Rafe did with Nicole's baby. It's kind of lazy, I think, if they go that route. I want Will to be hated for his personality, like every other character, not his orientation.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I do hate Will for his personality.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic