Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/8; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 8 2012, 12:59 PM (24,634 Views)
Mirage75
Member Avatar

La_Laa
Oct 14 2012, 01:54 PM
michr544125
Oct 14 2012, 11:54 AM
Shocked Lucas is making this promo. Wonder how he fits into it? He's listed near Will/Sonny so he probably fits in there somehow.

Why am I thinking during this promo Will and Sonny will be having sex and at the same time Gabi finds out she is pregnant and Nick telling her he will pretend he's the father? I actually think it could be a good story if it plays out close to that. They all need some interesting conflict.

I see the triangles probably continue to play into sweeps with Rafe/EJ/Sami and Nicole/Jen/Daniel...
Baby will come between Wilson. William's all attention will be on the baby, I'm sure about that. I love William, but I can't take it anymore. ALL IS ABOUT WILLIAM. I'm tired of that. I want Sonny to be happy. Sonny all the time think about others and never think about himself.
Of course that story will be all about the pansy ass Will. The whole relationship between Sonny and WillAss is pretty much all about Will. And I fear it will be like that all time. And I'm sorry but that's boring as hell. For once it would be nice if the damn story can focus more on Sonny, instead of Willass.

Edited by Mirage75, Oct 14 2012, 04:51 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

Mirage75
Oct 14 2012, 04:24 PM
La_Laa
michr544125
Shocked Lucas is making this promo. Wonder how he fits into it? He's listed near Will/Sonny so he probably fits in there somehow.

Why am I thinking during this promo Will and Sonny will be having sex and at the same time Gabi finds out she is pregnant and Nick telling her he will pretend he's the father? I actually think it could be a good story if it plays out close to that. They all need some interesting conflict.

I see the triangles probably continue to play into sweeps with Rafe/EJ/Sami and Nicole/Jen/Daniel...
Baby will come between Wilson. William's all attention will be on the baby, I'm sure about that. I love William, but I can't take it anymore. ALL IS ABOUT WILLIAM. I'm tired of that. I want Sonny to be happy. Sonny all the time think about others and never think about himself.
Of course that story will be all about the pansy ass Will. The whole relationship between Sonny and WillAss is pretty much all about Will. And I fear it will be like that all time. And I'm sorry but that's boring as hell. For once it would be nice if the damn story can focus more on Sonny, instead of Willass.

Since Will is Sami's son, I'm not surprised the younger set's stories center around him, lol. I imagine Sonny's role to mirror Lucas in Sami's life. Always supporting but never the center.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

How far does November sweeps extend to? I'm assuming Eric's arrival then is after sweeps since his name is not included in the promo?
Offline Profile Goto Top

mcharles

lumifan4life
Oct 14 2012, 05:44 PM
How far does November sweeps extend to? I'm assuming Eric's arrival then is after sweeps since his name is not included in the promo?
Eric arrives around Nov 12 which is second part of sweeps and Judie did say there were two promos, so the other could cover when he arrives.

Offline Profile Goto Top

mcharles

Christie Clark @Christie__Clark says

@KateMansi can't wait to see u in 2 weeks. eek!!!Miss my sweet little neighbor.

I wonder what this means, they were dressing room neighbours :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

La_Laa
Oct 14 2012, 03:24 PM
michr544125
Oct 14 2012, 02:26 PM
La_Laa
michr544125

I think a baby more than anything else gives Sonny the best shot at airtime. I've come to accept that Sonny will never be treated on equal ground as Will nor any of the other young characters and I can't figure out why :shrug: . Though, really the last mont has been pretty even between Sonny and Will with Sonny sometimes getting more dialogue then him plus Will has finally been the one in Sonny's world with his career and not the other way around. The baby story could be like OLTL where it's Sonny that figures it out that Will is the father and Will has no idea about it.
CM won the Emmy, he's the star of the younger set.

How do you see storyline after a child is born? You don't think that everything will be about Gabi & William, less about William & Sonny. Maybe Gabi dies after giving birth to baby? :)
Remember how Stacy fell through the ice to facilitate Kish getting the baby? Unfortunately, Gabi is too beloved of Tomlin to fall through the ice after giving birth to - let's all say it together - Sami's grandchild.

Sami's grandchild. :drunk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

outrageous
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Oct 14 2012, 07:04 PM
La_Laa
michr544125
La_Laa

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I think a baby more than anything else gives Sonny the best shot at airtime. I've come to accept that Sonny will never be treated on equal ground as Will nor any of the other young characters and I can't figure out why :shrug: . Though, really the last mont has been pretty even between Sonny and Will with Sonny sometimes getting more dialogue then him plus Will has finally been the one in Sonny's world with his career and not the other way around. The baby story could be like OLTL where it's Sonny that figures it out that Will is the father and Will has no idea about it.

How do you see storyline after a child is born? You don't think that everything will be about Gabi & William, less about William & Sonny. Maybe Gabi dies after giving birth to baby? :)
Remember how Stacy fell through the ice to facilitate Kish getting the baby? Unfortunately, Gabi is too beloved of Tomlin to fall through the ice after giving birth to - let's all say it together - Sami's grandchild.

Sami a grandmother chased by three leading men? I forsee a miscarriage...
Offline Profile Goto Top

lene
Member Avatar

Nicole adopting Sami's grandchild is something I'd rather see. Sami's face would be priceless.
And why would Gabi and Nick lie about the paternity? Will is a good guy :shrug:
Edited by lene, Oct 14 2012, 07:25 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I for one would welcome christie back to days i always loved carrie and days needs more characters in the women 30 age group
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Oct 14 2012, 07:04 PM
La_Laa
michr544125
La_Laa

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I don't think Gabi is beloved by Tomlin. He barely used her before.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic