Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/8; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 8 2012, 12:59 PM (24,904 Views)
NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

cord08
Oct 8 2012, 01:56 PM
nocturnalblondie
Oct 8 2012, 01:48 PM
Hope's dress looks very wedding-like too. It's obviously going to be a Daniel and Jennifer wedding if you ask me... so stupid.
Why would Blake be so excited about a Jen/Daniel wedding, though? That's the part that (really) doesn't make sense to me. I'm still inclined to believe that it is a Nick/Gabi wedding. Nick is a Horton, thus the Hope/Julie/Doug connection and I believe he also had a little fling with Billie. I'm guessing the climax of the wedding is when it is revealed that Will is the father of Gabi's baby and not Nick. That would also be a nod to the final reveal of Will's parentage.
Blake tweeted about being excited about a storyline, not a wedding... who's to say what he's tweeting about has to do with the wedding anyway? He could be talking about something completely separate... unless I missed a tweet where he mentioned a wedding?
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Oct 8 2012, 01:54 PM
It probably is Dannifer getting married since MR is tweeting about it. Heaven knows she would never tweet anything about Jack. :flipoff: HEY, what is MR doing on Twitter?? I thought the meanies chased her off? :eyeroll:
Got to love MRs timing. TomSell wants to turn the screws on Jack fans a little more and who pops up on twitter that very day to spread the Good News?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

cord08
nocturnalblondie
Hope's dress looks very wedding-like too. It's obviously going to be a Daniel and Jennifer wedding if you ask me... so stupid.
Why would Blake be so excited about a Jen/Daniel wedding, though? That's the part that (really) doesn't make sense to me. I'm still inclined to believe that it is a Nick/Gabi wedding. Nick is a Horton, thus the Hope/Julie/Doug connection and I believe he also had a little fling with Billie. I'm guessing the climax of the wedding is when it is revealed that Will is the father of Gabi's baby and not Nick. That would also be a nod to the final reveal of Will's parentage.
Why would a couple of college-age kids, one of whom is an ex-con, have a big fancy wedding, though? Neither could afford it, and given how fast they've hooked up, I can't see their families being so thrilled they'd foot the bill for a lavish shindig like this. If Nick and Gabi tied the knot because of her impending bundle of joy, I'd expect them to go to the justice of the peace for a quick civil ceremony instead.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

cord08
nocturnalblondie
I don't think just because BB was excited about his storyline means that he's excited about the Dannifer wedding which happens to also take place on the same day. Weddings sometimes have a way of including lots of different storylines and climaxes come out during the event itself. Maybe Nick and Gabi are just guests along with WilSon and everyone else and their story also hits a major turning point.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

Romancer66
Oct 8 2012, 01:55 PM
lumifan4life
Oct 8 2012, 01:50 PM
Judging by the clues, I'm really starting to think it's Dannifer getting married in January.
Anyone want to start a betting pool on whether the wedding goes off? Or how long it will take for Daniel to cheat on Jen-Jen with Chloe if the "I do's" even get said?

I'm also betting that JJ won't come to the wedding because he feels his mom is being disloyal to his dad's memory. Which she is.
Plus Chloe's return just around the time of a Dannifer wedding with news that Parker is Dan's kid makes perfect sense.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

onceinalifetime
Oct 8 2012, 01:57 PM
nocturnalblondie
Oct 8 2012, 01:14 PM
Quote:

melissa reeves @missyreeves4
flowers in salem;)! with whole cast and @katemansi http://instagr.am/p/Qh4E5WmpWC/
https://twitter.com/missyreeves4/status/255356398379073536

Another wedding?

This was posted in last week's thread today... since it was tweeted today, thought I would add it here to be discussed.
So she's back on twitter...I wonder how long it takes until she tweets before thinking again.

It's got to be a Dannifer wedding, especially if Doug and Julie are attending. It makes me sick that the writers have her and Daniel getting married so soon after Jack died. The only way I could stomach it is if an anmesiac Jack shows up and stops it. Not that I want Jack and Jennifer back together. I just want him to ruin the wedding lol!

I say bring back Jack, with or without amnesia, and give him a new love interest. I just want to watch Jack Deveraux onscreen. However, I definitely don't trust TomSell to write well for Matt or his character. But...I really really miss Jack :(
If this is a Dannifer wedding, then she's already tweeted without thinking. I've never seen an actor treat a fanbase as shitty as MR treated the JnJ fans. That is what offended me, not her political/religious views. She entitled to her own views on things like that, but I still find it so very low of her to treat one group of fans like crap while kissing the ass of another.

Oh, I think that Chloe will be the spoiler that ruins Dannifer's perfect wonderful and totally awesome wedding day, not Jack. With Chloe around, it's only a matter of time before Daniel can't resist the hot brunette with a great rack. :) Poor poor Jennifer ... NOT!
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

JDeveraux_91
Oct 8 2012, 02:05 PM
onceinalifetime
nocturnalblondie
Quote:

flowers in salem;)! with whole cast and @katemansi http://instagr.am/p/Qh4E5WmpWC/

Another wedding?

This was posted in last week's thread today... since it was tweeted today, thought I would add it here to be discussed.
So she's back on twitter...I wonder how long it takes until she tweets before thinking again.

It's got to be a Dannifer wedding, especially if Doug and Julie are attending. It makes me sick that the writers have her and Daniel getting married so soon after Jack died. The only way I could stomach it is if an anmesiac Jack shows up and stops it. Not that I want Jack and Jennifer back together. I just want him to ruin the wedding lol!

I say bring back Jack, with or without amnesia, and give him a new love interest. I just want to watch Jack Deveraux onscreen. However, I definitely don't trust TomSell to write well for Matt or his character. But...I really really miss Jack :(

Oh, I think that Chloe will be the spoiler that ruins Dannifer's perfect wonderful and totally awesome wedding day, not Jack. With Chloe around, it's only a matter of time before Daniel can't resist the hot brunette with a great rack. :) Poor poor Jennifer ... NOT!
LOL! I love this!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

onceinalifetime
nocturnalblondie
Quote:

Another wedding?

Heck, I'd settle for seeing Amnesiac Jack in bed with a hot brunette or redhead, unaware that his not-so-grieving widow is tying the knot less than five months after he supposedly died. Just to know he's alive and reasonably well would be enough for me at this point. Given how fast Dannifer is rushing to the altar, I can't see them lasting. Especially with hot, young Chloe back in town.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
onceinalifetime
nocturnalblondie
Quote:

Another wedding?

If this is a Dannifer wedding, then she's already tweeted without thinking. I've never seen an actor treat a fanbase as shitty as MR treated the JnJ fans. That is what offended me, not her political/religious views. She entitled to her own views on things like that, but I still find it so very low of her to treat one group of fans like crap while kissing the ass of another.

I don't think MR tweeted without thinking. When she tweets a picture of a wedding bouquet and says she's with the whole cast, she knows exactly what conclusions people are going to draw from that. Why she's doing it... :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

onceinalifetime
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
onceinalifetime
nocturnalblondie
Quote:

Another wedding?

Oh I "know" Jack isn't going to come back and ruin the wedding but I can't help but hope and to think of ways for Jack to come back and stick it to Jenn. It does make much more sense that it's Chloe that interferes with the wedding, or the aftermath, with news that Parker is really Daniel's son. If that's the case, maybe when Chloe leaves, Dan and their son will go with her. But really, right now I don't care whether Daniel stays or goes, I just want to see Jack come back and get a new love interest.

Oh and I agree about MR and her lack of loyalty to her J&J fans. One could say that, since she knew there wasn't any good news to share with the J&J fans that she stayed slient with them and since she did have some good news about Dannifer that she tweeted them instead. At this point I don't even care why she appears to have forgotten her J&J fans, it's too late anyway. She seems to be lacking in common sense and sensitivity in dealing with her Days fans in general.
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

I don't think Blake being excited about his scripts has to have anything to do with a Dannifer wedding. The show hopefully has more than one thing going on at this particular time, so it could just be about his storyline. As somebody said above, maybe the Dannifer wedding is a catalyst for something big to happen with Blake's storyline.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

Missy Reeves is making me rethink every charitable thought I tried to have during the last drama, lol. But at least there will be :popcorn: in the future.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

There might be a Dannifer wedding, but Chloe will come in just a nick of time to stop it & announce that Parker is Daniel's son, not Phillip's! That'll be the end of Dannifer!
Edited by Dreamy, Oct 8 2012, 02:35 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

rosered

granolagirl
Oct 8 2012, 02:19 PM
Missy Reeves is making me rethink every charitable thought I tried to have during the last drama, lol. But at least there will be :popcorn: in the future.
OMG, she's back..how annoying!!

@missyreeves4
tweeting on set;) this is fun;)!!

Its def either a Dannifer or Nick and Gabby wedding.
Edited by rosered, Oct 8 2012, 02:40 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

Dannifer's chances of surviving clearly depend on SC's contract status when NB is set to leave. Chloe's return is only temporary since NB herself referred to it as a "guest stint". So if SC is outta here by next year then Dan leaves with Chloe. If not then Dannifer survive and Chloe leaves town with or without Parker.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

I'm still not convinced it's a Dannifer wedding. I know I'm giving TomSell way too much credit but it's just too obvious. Also if it's a Dannifer wedding then it should have been two weeks ago when NB first started back. Her first scene should have been crashing the wedding.
I also think that TIIC must realise it's too soon after Jack's death. it would be the equivalent of Abe getting hitched today. As for MR's tweets, I believe that any tweets on set are sanctioned, if not directed by the show's PR department. I think she has been told to send out those tweets because they know that everyone will start speculating about a Dannifer wedding, allowing them to blindside us later. Of course I might be giving MR too much credit and she really might be just trying to stir shit with J & J fans again. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I will not surprised if Jennifer gets married to Daniel, only I wished I cared.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

bomber
Oct 8 2012, 02:53 PM
I'm still not convinced it's a Dannifer wedding. I know I'm giving TomSell way too much credit but it's just too obvious. Also if it's a Dannifer wedding then it should have been two weeks ago when NB first started back. Her first scene should have been crashing the wedding.
I also think that TIIC must realise it's too soon after Jack's death. it would be the equivalent of Abe getting hitched today. As for MR's tweets, I believe that any tweets on set are sanctioned, if not directed by the show's PR department. I think she has been told to send out those tweets because they know that everyone will start speculating about a Dannifer wedding, allowing them to blindside us later. Of course I might be giving MR too much credit and she really might be just trying to stir shit with J & J fans again. :shrug:
"Obvious" is TomSell's middle name. The fastest, least surprising, most heavy-handed plot twist seems to be the way they roll. And if they thought January was too soon after Jack's death for Jen-Jen to get hitched to Dr. Douche, they wouldn't have started dropping anvils about Dannifer 2.0 less than 24 hours after the elevator crash. I've dropped my expectations to sub-basement level with this sorry regime. That way I'm never disappointed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

bomber
Oct 8 2012, 02:53 PM
Chloe's first scenes don't necessarily have to be her crashing Dannifer's wedding. She might have arrived during the episodes leading up to it and maybe Dan is already torn between Chloe and Jennifer when he's at the altar. Maybe he leaves Jen at the altar because Chloe is back in town and now he has doubts. Who knows. This wedding could be something that lasts several days even.

As for this being so soon after Jack's death, well since Jen didn't spend even a minute mourning Jack and was back to salivating over Dan practically the day after he died, Dannifer getting married in January seems like plenty of time would have passed since Jack's death for it to be appropriate. Also I have in the past given Days too much credit when it came to them being way too obvious. I've learned my lesson though cause this show is always too obvious. Subtlety is definitely not one of their strong suits, lol.
Edited by lumifan4life, Oct 8 2012, 03:05 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

I definitely think it's a Dannifer wedding as well - Chloe's return is the same month. Which says to me, as it has to others, Parker's retconned paternity will be revealed and it will stop the wedding.

And yes, I'm still furious about my dimpled Phloe baby being given away to the Tan One just to provide Dannifer angst.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic