Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/8; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 8 2012, 12:59 PM (24,274 Views)
trojangal
Member Avatar

With MR starting up a new twitter account & then tweeting pictures of a bridal bouquet
looks like a possible Dannifer wedding. Seems really fast for a wedding but a
bombshell paternity announcement
would have major impact at a wedding before Salem's finest citizens.
Also in regards to NB in Boston at the fan event I got the impression her first scenes were
with LK not SC so who knows
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

So whether a DANNIFER or NABI wedding, there'll be a paternity reveal. Days is obsessed with paternity storylines. :eyeroll: How many have there been over the years?

Given Blake's tweet, I think it's going to be a NABI wedding and it's revealed that Will is the father of Gabi's baby. If this is what happens, who will do the reveal? Maybe Will himself will break down and reveal the truth. Even though the paternity stories are overdone, the fact that Will is gay gives this one an extra twist. And this one should be done with a public reveal. The looks on everyone's faces will be priceless- Sami, Lucas, Rafe, Marlena, Kate, Sonny, and everyone else.

Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Oct 8 2012, 01:55 PM
lumifan4life
Oct 8 2012, 01:50 PM
Judging by the clues, I'm really starting to think it's Dannifer getting married in January.
Anyone want to start a betting pool on whether the wedding goes off? Or how long it will take for Daniel to cheat on Jen-Jen with Chloe if the "I do's" even get said?

I'm also betting that JJ won't come to the wedding because he feels his mom is being disloyal to his dad's memory. Which she is.
Will JJ have to give a reason. Wont he just be "too busy" like he was for Jack's funeral?

It bears saying again. They killed the wrong Devereaux.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

Now why would they bother casting Jack's (& Jennifer's) son when they can steal Philip's child to give to Daniel (and Dannifer probably). I'm sure before long they'll pretend the second Jack doesn't exist either.
Offline Profile Goto Top

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

I think Its Dannifer's and Chole Reveals Dan is Parker's Dad.

Im still not sold on that Gabi ends up Pregnant
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

This show sucks poor Greg meng sitting back watching what is happening to the show he loved
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Drake's Back!!

Casey
Oct 8 2012, 01:43 PM
Dee posted a video of Joe Mascolo discussing the 12,000 episode mark om her facebook page, much like the one with John Aniston.

https://www.facebook.com/DeidreHallFanPage
Love this!

Joe - "This is like a dream, don't forget you were a part of my dream."

Dee - "A part of...Honey, I was your dream."

Joe - "Right? We flew above the clouds."

Ah...Gotta love 'em!
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Is the Parker paternity reveal such a big deal anyway? It's not like when Dan was marrying Chloe and found out he wasn't the father. No-one's being deceived. I presume the epi they're filming today is the one KA was gushing over the other day, I would have expected something more dramatic. If they really wanted to rock the Dannifer boat, they would have been better bringing Jack back and that would have caused real angst. But again I'm over-estimating TomSell's power to shock and awe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

Yeah but bringing back Jack would be a REAL obstacle where probably the majority would root against the chosen pairing. They just want something to cause a bit of friction so that Dannifer can win out and we can all pretend it's really angsty and that they're meant to be because of overcoming Daniel having a child during the 40+ years of his life before Jennifer came along ( you know because life did actually exist before Dannifer). :sarcasm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Thuggie101
Member Avatar

I doubt its Daniel and Jen wedding, I still think Brady will get his hooks into Jen very soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

outrageous
Member Avatar

Jennifer doesn't deserve Jack anymore. The couple is completely destroyed as far as I'm concerned. I'd like Jack back in the form of Jennifer's conscience, to drive her to the brink of insanity, ruined for any man. Jennifer should end up alone IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

bomber
Oct 8 2012, 05:03 PM
Is the Parker paternity reveal such a big deal anyway? It's not like when Dan was marrying Chloe and found out he wasn't the father. No-one's being deceived. I presume the epi they're filming today is the one KA was gushing over the other day, I would have expected something more dramatic. If they really wanted to rock the Dannifer boat, they would have been better bringing Jack back and that would have caused real angst. But again I'm over-estimating TomSell's power to shock and awe.
I do think the Parker reveal will be a big deal to Dan, the fact that Chloe actually cheated on him with an ex and then the fact that Parker
a baby he named after his "mom" was his son-in-laws rocked his world. I predict we will see lots of drama when that is revealed
from Dan & Jen too
I remember when Jen first stated hanging with Dan she had a scene where she was jealous of Chloe's beauty
so if they are now connected by a child I can see Jen being jealous of Chloe again
Edited by trojangal, Oct 8 2012, 05:49 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lily20

I thought MR deleted her twitter....
that sucks.

I hope chloe is here to squash dannifer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Deidre Hall Fan Page

Video: Peggy on her foot injury! Yipes!!

Video
Edited by cord08, Oct 8 2012, 06:30 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

At this point i am praying for a Dannibore wedding so that I can happily FF them. Chloe, Brady and Nicole deserve better.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

@KateMansi https://twitter.com/KateMansi
Family photo op in the Horton House @missyreeves @bryan_dattilo http://instagr.am/p/QihsHzQlXH/
Posted Image

Loving the haircut on Brian.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Oct 8 2012, 06:38 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

cord08
Oct 8 2012, 06:29 PM
Deidre Hall Fan Page

Video
Holy crap. Ow.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 8 2012, 06:36 PM
Kate Mansi ‏@KateMansi
Family photo op in the Horton House @missyreeves @bryan_dattilo http://instagr.am/p/QihsHzQlXH/
Posted Image

https://twitter.com/KateMansi

Loving the haircut on Brian.
THEY REMEMBER JENNIFER AND LUCAS ARE RELATED!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

lysie
Oct 8 2012, 06:37 PM
cord08
Oct 8 2012, 06:29 PM
Deidre Hall Fan Page

Video
Holy crap. Ow.
oh my gosh! :o
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

lily20
Oct 8 2012, 06:25 PM
I thought MR deleted her twitter....
that sucks.

I hope chloe is here to squash dannifer.
Saw yesterday that she had a new twitter acct.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic